Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
CryptoXpose

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:34 pm

flatrate wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:47 pm
If Dealshaker is open for business how did your family member get scammed exactly ?
DealShaker has about 11k deals and that has been staying relatively constant during the 2 years, fluctuating between 9-12k active deals, most of which are useless flea market BS from Asia, many deals needing Euros. The absolute deal count hasn't been really growing, even though the claimed merchant count is over 100k.
Hell my local small store has more products for sale, and real useful things.

It's not turning a ponzi to legit, just by introducing what ever "merchant platform", and then declaring everything is fine and "no scam".
You are playing straight to the scammers' pocket by hyping DealShaker much more than it deserves. And that makes you also a scammer.

If you look at the scam leaders nowadays, (which Igor claims are so ethical now, cause "scammers were kicked away"), they hype these car, aparment, house, gold etc. deals like no tomorrow, which is pure scamming. The excuse "yeah, but wait for the exchange and then..." is not a good excuse.

Moonmoon

Post by Moonmoon » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:05 pm

flatrate wrote:
I have nothing staked in onecoin, just found it thanks to a family member who got cheated into buying by a lowlife scammer. I got this family member it's money back, from threatening the scammer. But I live in a small rural town in the middle of US. So it was not hard to get the money back early on.
ok deranged dummis, i mean moonglow, a few questions...

is your family member mentally challenged ?
I would say that family member is below average in IQ, yep

was your family member threatened with violence to buy something from scammer ?
No, they just claimed it was a cryptocurrency.

was your family member held hostage until they bought from scammer ?
No, they bought in good faith.

who is this lowlife scammer ?
I won't say.

is threatening someone with violence allowed in the US ?
It's probably not, but I worked.

were you prepared to use violence on scammer ?
Of course, they lied to a family member.
When I said he could buy back the coins for the same amount (it had risen by Onecoin internal price by then)
He refused and said he can't guarantee he will be able to sell in the future either.

what did your threats consist of verbal, physical, physiological ?
Verbal.

If Dealshaker is open for business how did your family member get scammed exactly ?
It was unregistered securities, that's illegal by US law. And then scammer admitted to that

or is this made up by a twisted lonely moonmoon ?
Sure is not.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:13 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:34 pm
flatrate wrote:
DealShaker has about 11k deals and that has been staying relatively constant during the 2 years, fluctuating between 9-12k active deals, most of which are useless flea market BS from Asia, many deals needing Euros. The absolute deal count hasn't been really growing, even though the claimed merchant count is over 100k.
Hell my local small store has more products for sale, and real useful things.

It's not turning a ponzi to legit, just by introducing what ever "merchant platform", and then declaring everything is fine and "no scam".
You are playing straight to the scammers' pocket by hyping DealShaker much more than it deserves. And that makes you also a scammer.

If you look at the scam leaders nowadays, (which Igor claims are so ethical now, cause "scammers were kicked away"), they hype these car, aparment, house, gold etc. deals like no tomorrow, which is pure scamming. The excuse "yeah, but wait for the exchange and then..." is not a good excuse.

- I think thats' a fair call Cryptoexpose hence you command my respect compared to at least one of your "Idealist".

- However you forgotten the many many small deals ( Ranging from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars at the very least; Some are tens of thousands ) that are taking place Worldwide at the Expos around the World where many Merchants are williing to accept !00% OneCoin in full; And it's happening at full speed! Reason is that they have faith in the Coin and willing to take the calcullated risks ......

- As the losses are minimal if the OneCoin fails to do well at Exchange!

Ponzi according to who? Is Amway Ponzi??? Is Herbalife Ponzi Is Avon Ponzi? Or according to the limited view of some people???

Yes you are entitled to your Opinion as we all are!!!!

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:01 pm

Trueadvocate wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:13 pm
Ponzi according to who?
Dear Trueadvocate. According to SDNY Attourneys and many other official instances, most recently by Cenral Bank Of Samoa.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:10 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
.......Hell my local small store has more products for sale
this is another example of your wilful lying - making a deliberate misrepresentation in this comparison

whether you like it or not, DS will continue to grow, unlike your local store

Moonmoon

Post by Moonmoon » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:36 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:10 pm
CryptoXpose wrote:
this is another example of your wilful lying - making a deliberate misrepresentation in this comparison

Its not growing, it keeps going down..
Even after corporate said to only use dealshaker.
It has not gone up - on the contrary, it keeps going down.

So its more likely you who do the wilful lying.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:51 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:10 pm
CryptoXpose wrote:

What lying? Where exactly is the misinterpretation, show me.

Whether you like or or not, when looking at the figures (active deals, traffic) DS hasn't grown in popularity, and its traffic popularity has been going down for a long time.

Its peak traffic popularity was according to Alexa around May 2017. 2 years ago. After that it has been downhill.

SimilarWeb gives visits in estimated absolute numbers, putting the peak to December 2017 with about 1 million visits.
Last month SimilarWeb statistics counted DealShaker 269k visits.

It means in absolute numbers visits dropped to around 1/4 from December 2017. So only about 25% of the number of visits last month compared to December 2017. Nice "growth".. Collapse is a much better word to describe this..

Here's an unofficial chart, calculated manually total active deals in DealShaker since its start until beginning of April this year:
The big drops happen during New Year 2017/2018 and 2018/2019, when lots of deals expire. Now DealShaker is back to the 2017 peak active deal levels. Really can't talk about any growth even in active deals.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:38 pm

Just a reminder that all US citizens are banned from participation in OneCoin/OneLife. Well, that is unless you did what your promoter told you to do, like they did, to get around the US ban: Use a VPN, open an offshore bank account, and claim residency outside of the US. But for the regular US members who did not do any of that, they can't access DealShaker.
Last edited by EagleOne on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Timhater

Post by Timhater » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:41 pm

TimTayshun wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:31 am
See the comment above yours.
Can u pls leave this forum n shut up. U r dam irritating and nothing good come out fm ur mouth but against one coin.
If u hate one coin so much, y dont u bomb all the one coin related office n all the bitcoin supporter will thank you for lifetime. But u had to go to jail for your lifetime also. Hahahaha.
Never see such a irritating person in my life. Keep writing and complain non stop.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:12 pm

Timhater wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:41 pm
TimTayshun wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:31 am
See the comment above yours.
Timhater wrote:
Can u pls leave this forum n shut up.

Nope. This is a "Debate Forum." That's why I'm here. And I bring well over 6 years of experience in this space, as a professional.
I'm one of many representing cryptocurrency/ blockchain, *OUR industry & *OUR community, and why NO ONE takes you "ppl" seriously.
(*and by "OUR" I don't mean *your. YOU belong to the SCAM industry and PONZI community just by being affiliated with ONE)

This is why Onecoin has been a target we (and OUR entire industry/ community) have been exposing since its fraudulent inception.

- We've also attacked similar scams like bitconnect, USI Tech, Paycoin, Omnia, S-Coin, First Coin, MMM Global, TBC (The Billion Coin), and countless other OBVIOUS SCAMS. Go scam people elsewhere, in the "beverage," "natural supplements," "skin care" or other industry, and I can assure you that we'll leave you alone, if that's what you seek.[/b]

Onecoin is neither of these things (a crypto or BC-based), despite falsely claiming to be so, in order to steal your money.

Our argument has never changed or wavered, and the evidence against it has only gotten exponentially stronger, since day one.
(Your idiot "developers" can't even make a simple 'counter' script work - let alone real technology!)

Timhater wrote:
U r dam irritating and nothing good come out fm ur mouth but against one coin.
Isn't this factual illustration of what happened to Onecoin investors who were sold the LIE of "investing in a new and better cryptocurrency" much more irritating than I am? I'm simply pointing out FACTS. STILL. FIVE FREAKING YEARS LATER!
(you STILL don't even have a "wallet," let alone access to any "private keys." When the Feds shut off the lights ...POOOF! It's all gone!
#BitcoinKiller

Timhater wrote:
If u hate one coin so much, y dont u bomb all the one coin related office n all the bitcoin supporter will thank you for lifetime.
I bomb Onecoin every day - but not with physical explosives.
Instead I (and many other critics, police, Authorities and Governments) bomb it with explosive FACTS and evidence of continuous LIES and FRAUD.

Also, it's a little OLD stupidly referring to your so-called "haterz" as "Bitcoiners."
We are CRYPTOCURRENCY ENTHUSIASTS (ie., "coiners")

Meanwhile, even after all your extensive (mis)education, you can't describe the characteristics of a single crypto on the right hand side of this chart. And words like: Lightning Network, SegWit, Atomic Swap, Multi-sig, MimbleWimble, Schnorr Signatures, CoinJoin, Escrow, "child-pays-parent", Side-chain, cross-chain, on-chain, off-chain, smart contract, DAPP, etc., (all related to BTC), fly completely over your head! TRY OPENING A BOOK FOR ONCE!

#No-Coiner

Timhater wrote:
But u had to go to jail for your lifetime also. Hahahaha.
Nah. You're thinking of the Founders who sold you into a Ponzi scheme.
And Ruja, whom if caught is facing up to 85 years in prison (basically, a death sentence for her, as she is already 39 years old, last month)
(Ruja Ignatova would be 124 years old when she gets out of prison, IF caught soon, and IF no additional charges are added, and she is sentenced to the maximum term for her crimes)
Timhater wrote:
Never see such a irritating person in my life. Keep writing and complain non stop.

How am I more irritating than the person who told you that you will be rich, as she got rich, took the money and ran, blamed everyone else, is now a #FUGITIVE of the law (wanted in many countries), and who hung her Partner/ Founder, Attorney (who helped wash her stolen money) and even her own brother, out to dry by remaining "missing" for coming up on 2 years now?
Last edited by TimTayshun on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:03 am, edited 3 times in total.