Re: Real value of onecoin
Post by SwissAndrew » Thu May 16, 2019 12:34 am
can`t you see what is going on with this deranged group of lunatics ??
every comment a normal member makes is answered by pages and pages and pages and pages...........
of already prepared cut and paste vomit - so as to clog up the forum and destroy any real dialogue by others
they do this as a group - it is all a coordinated attack, desparately trying to destroy confidence in OC
there is no doubt, OC will succeed wonderfully
Go ahead and start the dialogue then.
Begin with Ruja's HISTORY and the HISTORY of Onecoin, which you avoided commenting on:
TimTayshun wrote: ↑Wed May 15, 2019 7:58 pmHISTORY OF RUJA & ONECOIN FRAUD
What we KNOW about serial scammer/ con-artist/ gypsy thief, Ruja Ignatova:
Bought a company called Waltenhoffen Gusswerks with her father and fraudulently bankrupted it shortly thereafter. [/list]
- Fraudulent Bankruptcy: used fraud to bankrupt the company
- Embezzling money from her own employees
- Embezzling money from her own suppliers
- Fraudulent Accounting Practices: "cooked the books"
- Bank Fraud
- Loan Fraud: She attempted to steal a number of heavy equipment from the company by unbolting it and attempting to have it shipped to Bulgaria (from Germany) to re-sell it
- ...charged on 17 other counts of fraud
3.5 years later, in April 2016, when Onecoin was experiencing the height of its "hey-day," Ruja Ignatova and her father, Plamen Ignatov PLEAD GUILTY and were CONVICTED on 23 charges of FRAUD in German Courts
- NOTE: She LIED to the Judge, stating that she:
- 1.) worked as a normal housewife in Dubai with no "job"
- 2.) lived on a modest income of 3500 euros per month
- (meanwhile, Onecoin was pulling in as much as $40,000,000 per week during this time)
TOTAL STOLEN FROM WALTENHOFFEN EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS:
Joined BigCoin Ponzi scam with Sebastian Greenwood (whom she met earlier when he was scamming people with Loopium Ponzi scam), run by serial scammers John Ng and Jarle Thornsen.
- Became the TREASURER of the company (through her company Crypto Real Investment Trust [C.R.I.T]
- Promised large Return on Investment - it was a scam
- Claimed that BigCoin was a "cryptocurrency" (with a real blockchain) - there was no blockchain(it was not a real crypto)
- Promised that the company was doing an "IPO" and that investors would own shares - this was a LIE
- HELPED THE COMPANY FLEECE $50,000,000 FROM ITS NAIVE INVESTORS
- JUNE 2014: Took the money, ran away, and blamed someone else
TOTAL STOLEN FROM BIGCOIN VICTIMS:
June thru September 2014
- Recruited professional and notorious pyramid/ ponzi scammer Nigel Allan (Brilliant Carbon Ponzi, Octa Coin scam, Crypto888 Club Ponzi ...later: Power On Network scam, Exergenis and XeCoin pyramid scheme, etc.) to be President and Co-Founder of "Trashy Coin" (had not decided upon the name "Onecoin" yet)
- Had Sebastian Greenwood implement the CoolsDAQ database (same back-office facade they used in BigCoin) for Onecoin.
- Exchanged multiple, now confiscated, emails with Co-Founder #2/ Master Distributor 001 (Sebastian Greenwood), later seized via subpoena by FBI and U.S. Department of Justice, which described the genesis plan for Onecoin FRAUD, as well as their exit strategy - which both executed in Fall and Winter 2017, respectively.
- JANUARY (early): Claimed that new coins were being "mined" on Onecoin blockchain (#1)
- Ruja told Sebastian, "We are not mining, we are just telling them shit"
- JANUARY (mid): EARLY DAMAGE CONTROL - Fired Onecoin President and Co-Founder, Nigel Allan, to mitigate the scrutiny of early "haters" because Onecoin was already gaining quick momentum, and Allan's name was already very well known for his numerous fraud scams
Of course this was just more total nonsense and LIES
- MAY: Claimed that Onecoin had "joined forces" with Aurum Gold (coin), "The first hybrid 'cryptocurrency' backed by real gold, stored in Dubai, in secret gold vaults deep under the sea."
- MAY (late): PAID FOR FAKE FORBES COVER - 2nd page advertisement/ propaganda in Forbes Bulgaria to recruit new victims by pretending to be a legitimate company.
- VIDEO (Proof of Fraud): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaFk9ppFVTU
- JUNE (early): Claimed that Ruja had "Bought a Bank" and had obtained banking licenses all over the world.
- Scroll down past the now deleted fraud videos to see: http://kedvesandor.squeezefunnels.com/onecoin/
- JUNE (mid): Launched in the USA by serial scammer Glenn Smith, along with Sal Leto and Maurice Katz (serial scammer and Convicted FELON, Tom McMurrain, who spent 68 months in prison FOR PONZI FRAUD and was ordered to repay millions of dollars which he'd stolen from investors, was also brought in around this time)
2016 - PARTNERING WITH COLLAPSED PONZI SCAMS
By the beginning of 2016 about half of Onecoin’s entire network had come from their acquisitions of other failed ponzi scams, their contact information and, of course, their once broken dreams, which Onecoin promises “will make up for it this time (and finally make them rich, of course – after they “buy in” again).”
These former (and recently collapsed) Ponzi schemes, were acquired by and "partnered with" Onecoin, are well documented, and include:
- Conligus (10,000’s of members est. – the Steinkeller brothers)
- Univer Team (120,000 members est. – Alexandre Arenales)
- Unaico/ SiteTalk, OPN (AKA: Opportunity Network) - over 400,000 members est. – Sebastian Greenwood (earlier), Frank Rickets, Christian Goebel, others
- Bonofa (60,000 members – Christian Goebel)
- Bonofa Leaders arrested for $100,000,000 fraud - SEE: https://www.businessforhome.org/2016/05 ... ion-fraud/
- BNG International (10,000’s members – John Mercucci)
- WeShare (Crowd Funding/ Cash Gifting scam with 10,000's of members - James Hill (
Every single one of these people listed, and a great deal of other Top Leaders in Onecoin have been involved in numerous other scams, several in many cases, and for some, scamming is literally their career!
2017 to PRESENT
Far too many red flags and overwhelming fraud accounts to list here
"The network would not work with intelligent people"
- Konstantin Ignatov, reiterating what he was told by Sebastian Greenwood
TOTAL STOLEN FROM ONECOIN VICTIMS:
over $4,600,000,000 ...and still growing
...and here we remain with you lunatics calling us "paid" and "haters?!?!?" SMFH!
Care to prove any of this wrong?
@SwissAndrew - Does this look like a "legit" company running a "legit" business???
Are WE really "haters" for pointing out how a CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION runs (per above)?