Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
SwissAndrew

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by SwissAndrew » Wed May 15, 2019 12:07 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:00 pm
No. I'm interested in this decade's biggest ponzi scheme. That's my interest.
Some people use their time investigating Kennedy murder, some fight scientologists. We do this.
in which case, you are just being used as a useful idiot

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed May 15, 2019 12:13 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:04 pm
CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 11:51 am
....the best financial fraud investigators in the world in SDNY and FBI share, that OneCoin is a ponzi/pyramid type of fradulent crypto scam.
why should`nt they?
this is their job and they get PAID for it
So, what is wrong if we spread the same opinion what these world's best financial fraud investigators have?
in which case, you are just being used as a useful idiot
I think you are a useful idiot for OneCoin. As it seems we are right, as the best financial fraud investigators in the world agree with us, we are useful in spreading the word, not idiots. :)

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Wed May 15, 2019 12:32 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:13 pm
we are useful in spreading the word.......
thank you!
exactly my point! (you walked right into that one :D )

OC must be destroyed at all cost, it is too much of a threat, not just
to the established financial community but to the entire CONTOLLED (5 or so large miners) Bitcoin industry

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed May 15, 2019 12:38 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:32 pm
OC must be destroyed at all cost, it is too much of a threat, not just
to the established financial community but to the entire CONTOLLED (5 or so large miners) Bitcoin industry
That's your cult narrative talking. Tired, as exactly same bullshit could be read from BitConnect fanatics. OneCoin is a ponzi/pyramid scam.
It's not "a threat" as a legit currency project, cause it's not a legit project. It's a threat because many people will lose their money as they lost in BitConnect, Traffic Monsoon etc. ponzi type of scams. OneCoin's competitors are other similar scams, like Cloud Horizon, DasCoin, DagCoin etc.

Currently we can see several mid level OneCoin MLM leaders jumped and jumping to Cloud Horizon.

What you also forget is, Tim, Eagle and I started OneCoin critique way before DOJ created the first non-public indictment against Ruja in 2017.
We have been consistent in our opinion since 2014/2015, but now also the best financial fraud investigators agree with us.
I can see Eagle posted his first OneCoin critical message in 2014, when there wasn't many members yet in the scheme at all, and it was basically just starting.
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Wed May 15, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Wed May 15, 2019 12:50 pm

OC cannot be compared to these copy cat efforts (which may or may not be scams)

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed May 15, 2019 12:56 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:50 pm
OC cannot be compared to these copy cat efforts (which may or may not be scams)
Sure it can. And OneCoin evolved directly from BigCoin scam in Asia. Hell, Founder-1 and Founder-2 of OneCoin came from BigCoin. And used the same internal exchange system in both projects at first, called CoolsDAQ.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Wed May 15, 2019 2:17 pm

- Super4trolls......I have no solid evidence about you as you have no evidence about konstantin, but I'm sure that you and your troll brothers, you're scammers and you have lit's an evidence, thanx Broaunched ICO, that were only scams, to take money from the poor and run away, now to prove this truth it will be difficult and as you hope that DOJ condemns konstantin for the charges of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, we hope that the victims you have stole, will organize themselves in committees and associations that they will call, (ICOs's victims committee), and will track you down in international courts for having them stolen.

- How many naïve people have been deceived and cheated by you and your fellow developers and bitcoiners, thousands, millions, billions of dollars your organization was able to pick up over the last ten years on ICOs that did not succeed.

- I take the opportunity to invite these victims to express themselves on this forum and talk about the scams they have suffered, join us and talk directly with the scammers who stole your savings from life.

- If DOJ FBIs are truly honest institutions that seek to protect and secure its citizens from the dangers you represent, DOJ will need to undertake serious investigations into this growing scam, called ICO, and it will have to start with you. 4 by proceeding by your arrest and your incarceration the time to collect evidence of your indictment and it is easy to do so just follow the tracks of bank transfers and transfers, exchange Fiat / Btc or Fiat / Eth or and of other technical means they can use to get to stop all the criminals around you.

- What is certain is that, we will miss you.
Last edited by detroyer on Wed May 15, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Wed May 15, 2019 2:56 pm

detroyer wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:17 pm
- Super4trolls......I have no solid evidence about you as you have no evidence about konstantin, but I'm sure that you and your troll brothers, you're scammers and you have launched ICO, that were only scams, to take money from the poor and run away, now to prove this truth it will be difficult and as you hope that DOJ condemns konstantin for the charges of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, we hope that the victims you have stole, will organize themselves in committees and associations that they will call, (ICOs's victims committee), and will track you down in international courts for having them stolen.

- How many naïve people have been deceived and cheated by you and your fellow developers and bitcoiners, thousands, millions, billions of dollars your organization was able to pick up over the last ten years on ICOs that did not succeed.

- If DOJ FBIs are truly honest institutions that seek to protect and secure its citizens from the dangers you represent, DOJ will need to undertake serious investigations into this growing scam, called ICO, and it will have to start with you. 4 by proceeding by your arrest and your incarceration the time to collect evidence of your indictment and it is easy to do so just follow the tracks of bank transfers and transfers, exchange Fiat / Btc or Fiat / Eth or and of other technical means they can use to get to stop all the criminals around you.

Totally Agreed Bro Detroyer aka "Anti-OneCoin Destroyer" ... Again you are on "the money" ....

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Wed May 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Trueadvocate wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:56 pm
detroyer wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:17 pm
- Super4trolls......I have no solid evidence about you as you have no evidence about konstantin, but I'm sure that you and your troll brothers, you're scammers and you have launched ICO, that were only scams, to take money from the poor and run away, now to prove this truth it will be difficult and as you hope that DOJ condemns konstantin for the charges of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, we hope that the victims you have stole, will organize themselves in committees and associations that they will call, (ICOs's victims committee), and will track you down in international courts for having them stolen.

- I take the opportunity to invite these victims to express themselves on this forum and talk about the scams they have suffered, join us and talk directly with the scammers who stole your savings from life.

Totally Agreed Bro Detroyer aka "Anti-OneCoin Destroyer" ... Again you are on "the money" ....
Trueadvocate, it's the sad reality, thanks Bro

Dummis-1

Post by Dummis-1 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:36 pm

I love how detroyer is trying to make any of us critics seem like scammers. Where in his cult mind does anything make sense in his ramblings?
We didnt steal your money, onecoin did.
We never sold you fakecoins in a ponzi, onecoin did.
Anyone reading this:
See how the pro-onecoin-scammers is trying everthing to keep the thread offtopic, avoiding discussions about onecoin, avoiding facts.