USA vs Ignatovs - The EndGame

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Curry Hater

Re: USA vs Ignatovs - The EndGame

Post by Curry Hater » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:49 am

@SwissAndrew and @Detroyer

Thanks guys !

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:24 am

Curry Hater wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:39 am
Moreover, you may have noticed that none of the arguments spread by Tim Curry, CryptoXpose and others all over internet during these last 4-5 years to bash OneCoin, including these last days on this forum, have been used by the FBI agent.
SDNY is the one you should be worried about now. You believers should concentrade on it, not to us critics. But I will correct you, even though the discussion should be concetrading here on SDNY, DOJ, OneCoin, Ruja and Konstantin.

Contrary what you try to claim, the complaint against Konstantin includes several same key concepts which we critics have been preaching for years. Just quickly from my mind:

- Not a real crypto, not a real blockchain
- Scheme created purely to defraud people
- Price is artificial. Price has been unrealistically always increased during the 4+ years, not based on supply/demand or any realism.
- Tokens, token multiplying with the split model, in combination with the fake price, these are the instruments which make it look like investing in a package is financially a very good decision
- No mining, members are just made to believe they are mining and miners (MLM salesmen use "mining" to explain how a package generates 2-1000 times in coin value vs package value: "you are miners, you create the coin")
- many other things, I think they mentioned for example the doubling of all coins in member accounts in October 2016 while the price stayed the same which is against financial laws, which we critics have also been pointing out.

We critics may use different wording and more detailed or blatant examples to describe those same key concepts which define the scam, but we have been saying these exact same things you can find from the complaint against Konstantin for years. If you want almost an identical word to word example, you can find that too. One thing in the complaint is pretty much exact copy of one of my Tweets: the BMW auction example, which showed leaders give the coin very little true value.
However, you write : « Ruja is still a fugitive from justice ». This is false. To be considered as a fugitive, your name must be included in the Interpol Red Notice.
Well, Ruja has been indicted. If USA catches her, she is going to face the Grand Jury. Obviously she is avoiding that, because nobody knows where she is.
We don't know if she is in the Red Notice list. I would say it's very possible she is. Most of the Red Notices are not public: "There are currently approximately 58,000 valid Red Notices, of which some 7,000 are public. The majority of Red Notices are restricted to law enforcement use only."

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:24 am

CryptoXpose : « We don't know if she is in the Red Notice list. I would say it's very possible she is. »

I would say it’s very possible she is not.
In any case, if you don’t know, don’t write it.
Otherwise, it’s a case of defamation.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:31 am

Curry Hater wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:24 am
CryptoXpose : « We don't know if she is in the Red Notice list. I would say it's very possible she is. »

I would say it’s very possible she is not.
In any case, if you don’t know, don’t write it.
Otherwise, it’s a case of defamation.
Well, she could come out of hiding and say even something,now that her brother is facing up to 20 years in prison and OneCoin is in crisis.
But noo. Even now she remains silent and missing.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:35 am

Curry Hater, you posed the question as to why would Konstantin run? I answered your question with an explanation. I did not claim my answer was a "fact," merely offered an explanation as to why he didn't. I thought that was very clear but obviously it was not.

When a Grand Jury issues an indictment, the judge in the case immediately issues a bench warrant. The person named in the indictment can voluntarily turn themselves in or be arrested by law enforcement to enforce the bench warrant. Since she has not turned herself in, she remains in hiding, and has an outstanding warrant for her arrest, she is considered a fugitive in the eyes of federal law enforcement. And no I am not claiming to be an attorney but only repeating what I was told by a federal law enforcement agent. I have no reason to doubt his explanation. You don't have to be on Interpol' Red List to be considered a fugitive from justice. So your comment, and I quote:
"In any case, if you don’t know, don’t write it. Otherwise, it’s a case of defamation." is your opinion not a legal opinion and a statement of fact as you have implied.

As for Interpol's red list, as cryptoXpose has explained not all on this list are made public. Remember, the multi-national criminal investigation is still ongoing and they can request that she not appear publicly on this red list. It is also possible she is not on the list, just as it is possible she is. Law Enforcement determines who is publicly on the list.

If Ruja is innocent, she should immediately turn herself in and go to trial and prove it. There is no reason for her not too. In fact it would be better for her if she did turn herself in to the authorities.

Roque

Post by Roque » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:41 am

I have a question for the believers:

Do you not find it odd at all that Ruja doesn't come out of hiding to help out her own brother and show support?

She wouldn't even have to come to US to face charges, even a simple video recording explaining her side posted on onecoin site would do.
It's one thing to retire from the spotlights and another thing to vanish totally. If her vision is so pure and can withstand critical evaluation, then it shouldn't be a problem to tell it to everyone and support your own brother.

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:09 am

So according to you, one judge in a corner of the world issues a bench warrant on your name, and then you automatically become a fugitive without even having a clue you are ?
Yeah right ! If you want.

« If Ruja is innocent, she should immediately turn herself in and go to trial and prove it. There is no reason for her not too. »
You’re funny. You should say the same thing to Roman Polanski who was on the Interpol Red List. But for some reason, he decided to never meet the american judge.

DelPiero

Post by DelPiero » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:58 am

So according to you, one judge in a corner of the world issues a bench warrant on your name, and then you automatically become a fugitive without even having a clue you are ?
Yeah right ! If you want.

« If Ruja is innocent, she should immediately turn herself in and go to trial and prove it. There is no reason for her not too. »
You’re funny. You should say the same thing to Roman Polanski who was on the Interpol Red List. But for some reason, he decided to never meet the american judge.
Well no, i think you become a fugitive if you avoid arrest (pretty sure it dosent mather if you know about it our not)

bench warrant=arrest warrant

If Ruja is innocent she should turn her self in (better then getting "spirited away").
If not for here own sake then for the sake of onecoin.

shipdit

Post by shipdit » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:32 am

Curry Hater wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:09 am
Roman Polanski was indicted on six felony counts. When his 13 year-old victim expressed a reluctance to endure a trial, a plea deal was worked out that allowed Polanski to plead guilty to one count of unlawful sex with a minor (statutory rape). He fled the United States before his sentencing hearing.

While I can understand Ruja Ignatov's reluctance to voluntarily travel to a country where there is a warrant for her arrest, why is she remaining silent? Why not issue a statement supporting her incarcerated brother, her besieged business and her "3.5 million" members?

SD

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:39 am

[The compensation plan that Mr. Vance is talking about is the Compensation Plan used by OneCoin in September 2014 when OneCoin launched. My guess is that 95% of you have no clue how or what this compensation plan was all about. So here's the compensation plan used by OneCoin when it launched, and I quote:

"The OneCoin compensation plan consists of affiliates joining and then investing in OneCoin “tokens.”

There are five packages on offer:
•Starter – 100 EUR
•Trader – 500 EUR
•Pro Trader – 1000 EUR
•Executive Trader – 3000 EUR
•Tycoon Trader – 5000 EUR

Commissions are paid out split 60/40, with only 60% of commissions paid out being able to be withdrawn at any given time.

A 10% commission is paid on the packages purchased by personally recruited OneCoin affiliates. When a OneCoin affiliate joins the company, for their first 30 days they are paid an additional 10% recruitment commission on any packages purchased by newly recruited affiliates. This commission is paid out after the thirty-day period, on the condition that the cumulatively, the affiliates recruited spent over 5,500 EUR on packages. After this period, the regular 10% recruitment commission applies.

Residual recruitment commissions in OneCoin are paid out using a binary compensation structure. A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a two binary teams, left and right. Positions in the binary represent affiliates who have purchased a package. Commissions are paid out on the volume generated by affiliates purchasing packages, with 10% of the weaker side paid out.

A Matching Bonus is available on the binary earnings of recruited affiliates, payable down four levels of recruitment.

How many levels an affiliate qualifies to receive the Matching Bonus on depends on how much the affiliate spends on a package:
•Starter – no bonus available
•Trader – 10% on level 1
•Pro Trader – 10 on levels 1 and 2
•Executive Trader – 10% on levels 1 and 2 and 20% on level 3
•Tycoon Trader – 10% on levels 1 and 2, 20% on level 3 and 25% on level 4

OneLife Points are accumulated by affiliates based on how much you spend on your own package, how many affiliates you personally recruited and how many affiliates joined OneCoin after you globally. Points are awarded daily, with the OneCoin compensation plan stating that points can be exchanged ‘for attractive items – as unique holidays, luxury watches and other amazing and exclusive rewards.' OneCoin packages are bundled with “Aurum Gold Coins.”

Aurum Gold Coin is a hybrid currency, based in Dubai and a pioneer in the world of virtual currency. Every Aurum Gold Coin is backed up with 1mg of solid gold. This gold is physically stored in their gold vault in Dubai.

The amounts of Aurum Gold Coins alloted to each OneCoin package is as follows:
•Starter – 50 coins
•Trader – 250 coins
•Pro Trader – 500 coins
•Executive Trader – 1500 coins
•Tycoon Trader – 2500 coins

Joining OneCoin: Affiliate membership to OneCoin is $30. Affiliates must purchase a package, however, if they wish to participate in the MLM side of OneCoin adds an additional 100 to 5000 EUR cost to affiliate membership, depending on which package is purchased:
•Starter – 100 EUR
•Trader – 500 EUR
•Pro Trader – 1000 EUR
•Executive Trader – 3000 EUR
•Tycoon Trader – 5000 EUR

This matches up with the emails and what Mr. Vance was talking about how their compensation plan was launched and made to attract as many people as possible.