The validity of the news that Onecoin can be exchanged publicly form January 8, 2019

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
madsum

The validity of the news that Onecoin can be exchanged publicly form January 8, 2019

Post by madsum » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:46 pm

I have invested 10K euro in Onecoin. I have been waiting so long to sell it and cash out. Recently somebody told me that it is possible to sell Onecoin from January 8, 2019. However, I didn't believe him. Because he is the same guy who told me that it would be possible to sell from 08.10.18. Nothing happened after that date. I found this forum. Hopefully, somebody can give some genuine news about this matter. Thanks in advance!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: The validity of the news that Onecoin can be exchanged publicly form January 8, 2019

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:25 pm

Hello
First of all, whoever sold you an investment, he was wrong cause there is no investment here. You paid for online education about the financial world, trading and investing. While the material in there is legit, most people did not care about it, they were just behind coins to sell off for profit. And that is because most networkers only promoted coins and promised profits from coins and that was the wrong and illegal method.

What many people were lacked to be informed about that there will not be any sell-off possible any time soon cause then that would only collapse the price and kill this vision. And vision is to make a merchant coin that will be used for buying and selling goods and services. For that, we already have dealshaker.com (and beta testing of newdealshaker.com) to spend coins and bring merchants but it is pretty limited cause it is still unknown when merchants will be able to sell those coins.

So, no one can say for sure that exchange will open in January 2019 althought company is focusing on that. But they were also focusing on October 2018 and that did not happen, it was actually expected cause dealshaker was not ready and market was also not ready, no regulations, bear crypto market in general, the rest of markets (stock, commodities...) did not enter into recesion yet bt October (it is important for some recession to start so new assets like crypto currencies can be a hedge for investors).

Now, 2019 will be the year of to be or not to be for cryptos, who ever survives 2019 will florish.
Will Onecoin be one of them? We will see, no one knows, but one thing is SURE: if everyone just wait to sell off coins and exit, it will die for sure.

Leolee

Re: The validity of the news that Onecoin can be exchanged publicly form January 8, 2019

Post by Leolee » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:20 pm

Thats exactly what we were told when we joined onecoin. That later we'll get good returns once it goes public. We were never told that we'll have to use these coins only for goods and services on dealshaker; otherwise some of us would have used our fiat currency (cash) for other things. Now how am I going to start my own company if i dont have cash since i cant sell/ exchange to fiat currency? So in order to receive fiat currency what must one do? i want to sell a portion of my coins not all of them. I've been waiting forever. Can someone help? Also i cant afford to buy things from dealshaker; I'm in southern Africa and i cant afford to also have euros; how do we tackle such situations?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:28 pm

Leolee wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:20 pm
We were never told that we'll have to use these coins only for goods and services on dealshaker; otherwise some of us would have used our fiat currency (cash) for other things.
You should legally engage the person who told you that. No other way cause company business model and rules are clear.

After all, your greed drove you, you could read Terms and Conditions your s3lf anytime and realize they do not match with your promoter.
And now such people act as victims. That is exactly how people lost $600 billion in crypto market since January 2018.

For Onecoin, you will have to wait or even work to bring merchants onboard to utilize your coins.

Borso

Post by Borso » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:57 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:25 pm
Hello
First of all, whoever sold you an investment, he was wrong cause there is no investment here. You paid for online education about the financial world, trading and investing. While the material in there is legit, most people did not care about it, they were just behind coins to sell off for profit. And that is because most networkers only promoted coins and promised profits from coins and that was the wrong and illegal method.

What many people were lacked to be informed about that there will not be any sell-off possible any time soon cause then that would only collapse the price and kill this vision. And vision is to make a merchant coin that will be used for buying and selling goods and services. For that, we already have dealshaker.com (and beta testing of newdealshaker.com) to spend coins and bring merchants but it is pretty limited cause it is still unknown when merchants will be able to sell those coins.

So, no one can say for sure that exchange will open in January 2019 althought company is focusing on that. But they were also focusing on October 2018 and that did not happen, it was actually expected cause dealshaker was not ready and market was also not ready, no regulations, bear crypto market in general, the rest of markets (stock, commodities...) did not enter into recesion yet bt October (it is important for some recession to start so new assets like crypto currencies can be a hedge for investors).

Now, 2019 will be the year of to be or not to be for cryptos, who ever survives 2019 will florish.
Will Onecoin be one of them? We will see, no one knows, but one thing is SURE: if everyone just wait to sell off coins and exit, it will die ....

yes that may be just training packages etc but no one on this world would have purchased training packages without coins and without intent on an investment. Fact is without us investors there is nothing no dealshaker no onelife etc. The reaction of the people is more than understandable. The reaction of the company is more than ridiculous

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:22 pm

BTW exchange will not open January 08 as some thought but some time after that and October 09 2019-
I think around summer.

Updates from GLG - Head of company and GLG - Mr. Konstantin Ignatov ( 08.01.2019 )

It seems that there is a need of some clarification of the way OFCs will be converted into ONEs.
• OFCs, purchased during the OFC Bundles Offering 20% of all acquired coins will be released today. To obtain your ONEs you should contact [email protected] and provide your username.
Then, you will automatically receive 20% of the coins that you are entitled to on a fixed rate of 300 OFCs = 1 ONE

• 2017 OFCs The conversion of the 2017 OFCs will start in the beginning of March and it will continue until July. In the beginning of March everyone who has converted OFCs in 2017 will automatically receive 20% of the coins that they are entitled to. The next 20% will be released in April, and the process will continue as it follows until July, when the last 20% of the 2017 OFCs will be released.
The 2017 OFCs will be converted at the same rate as ONE was converted to OFC in 2017.
* Means if you got the double promotion you will get the double coins back.
Then I said according to this, exchange should start on October 08.2019 but Konstantin said - Much earlier.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:11 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:22 pm
BTW exchange will not open January 08 as some thought but some time after that and October 09 2019-
I think around summer.

Updates from GLG - Head of company and GLG - Mr. Konstantin Ignatov ( 08.01.2019 )

It seems that there is a need of some clarification of the way OFCs will be converted into ONEs.
• OFCs, purchased during the OFC Bundles Offering 20% of all acquired coins will be released today. To obtain your ONEs you should contact [email protected] and provide your username.
Then, you will automatically receive 20% of the coins that you are entitled to on a fixed rate of 300 OFCs = 1 ONE

• 2017 OFCs The conversion of the 2017 OFCs will start in the beginning of March and it will continue until July. In the beginning of March everyone who has converted OFCs in 2017 will automatically receive 20% of the coins that they are entitled to. The next 20% will be released in April, and the process will continue as it follows until July, when the last 20% of the 2017 OFCs will be released.
The 2017 OFCs will be converted at the same rate as ONE was converted to OFC in 2017.
* Means if you got the double promotion you will get the double coins back.
Then I said according to this, exchange should start on October 08.2019 but Konstantin said - Much earlier.

Wow ... Great news .... Time to STFU Naysayers, BS Artists, Spin Artists, MF's,, FF's, TT miscellaneous, etc.
It's time for us to show the World the Magnificence of OneCoin ... Much earlier than 8/10/2019. Ambigious date and yet this date will pass very quickly and in a "Blink of an eye" we will be in the Open Market. Bring it on OneCoin OneLIfe!!!!!