onecoinofc

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Dummis-1
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:47 pm

Re: onecoinofc

Post by Dummis-1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:56 pm

flatrate wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:43 pm
Dummis-1 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:44 pm
flatrate wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:47 am
do you think my broker will give me a commission break if i thunder bolt lightning orders into and out of the market ? the fake day traders are able to buy and sell for free ? their actions are pure manipulation to get more sheep buying the scam is that it ?

of course the price didn't go down with this news you ass clown because its fake. if they can do what you say they can do that market is far worse than I even thought and i hate that shit coin with a passion and the cooks involved in it. :P
You have absolutely no idea how anything financial related works, do you?
Buy/sell spamming is done internal on exchanges.
Alot of sell/buy orders = more activity.
Coinmarketcap lists exchanges activity and combine them to get 24h trading.
Is this illegal? Not really, if exchanges wants to boost their internal numbers to give a look of alot of activity, who cares? If it's deemd illegal exchanges will stop this practice.
Is it affecting price of Bitcoin? Nope, not at all. If you want to you can go to any exchange and place a buy order for whatever people are paying now and that would be 4000 usd for 1 btc. That's the price and that's the value. End of discussion.

Pst.. shitcoin is what ruja called onecoin. Why do you use her words to describe bitcoin?
how would you know if this does or doesn't affect price of bitcon ? because you read a bitcon online rag that told you that or because cryptoclown told ya?

are you a lightning fast ninja day trader that does not have to pay commissions like 99.999999% of the world ? step a side son. your over your fat head. :mrgreen:
1. It's literally in the report you're quoting, it doesn't affect price more than adding hype .
Everybody pays, the exchanges themselves don't have to cuz it's done internal

CryptoXpose
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: onecoinofc

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:01 pm

Dummis, better ignore flatrate completely. He is not interested in facts.

If someone is concerned about wrong volume figures in CoinMarketCap, https://openmarketcap.com/ is an interesting choice which only lists data from Bitwise report trusted exchanges, leaving fake volume totally out. CoinMarketCap has also announced it will provide tools to improve this issue soon.

flatrate
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: onecoinofc

Post by flatrate » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:14 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:01 pm
Dummis, better ignore flatrate completely. He is not interested in facts.

If someone is concerned about wrong volume figures in CoinMarketCap, https://openmarketcap.com/ is an interesting choice which only lists data from Bitwise report trusted exchanges, leaving fake volume totally out. CoinMarketCap has also announced it will provide tools to improve this issue soon.
yeah, do as your boss says dum dum..fact is your bitcon is dead and you need billionaires to prop it up with flash buy/sells. that is even more pathetic than ruja price model..

bitcon will be under 2k before year end. mark it down sonny and no tears. don't like sobbers. :mrgreen:

Dummis-1
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:47 pm

Re: onecoinofc

Post by Dummis-1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:28 pm

flatrate wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:14 pm
CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:01 pm
Dummis, better ignore flatrate completely. He is not interested in facts.

If someone is concerned about wrong volume figures in CoinMarketCap, https://openmarketcap.com/ is an interesting choice which only lists data from Bitwise report trusted exchanges, leaving fake volume totally out. CoinMarketCap has also announced it will provide tools to improve this issue soon.
yeah, do as your boss says dum dum..fact is your bitcon is dead and you need billionaires to prop it up with flash buy/sells. that is even more pathetic than ruja price model..

bitcon will be under 2k before year end. mark it down sonny and no tears. don't like sobbers. :mrgreen:
I don't think you understand how markets work.
"Onecoin wouldn't work on smart people" -konstantin
It's really true.

There are no billionaires buying and selling to affect market. Sure if a billionaire bought a sellwall it would affect price. But if someone/exchanges is "flash buying/selling" that would only affect activity on any given exchange.
Activity is not connected to price.
It could very well be under 2k by the end of the year, nobody really knows, that's the thing with market. If demand goes.down.for whatever reason, so will the price.

On the other side of the spectrum there's onecoin.
Internal made up price always going up.
Double everyone's coins? INCREASE
split barometer split everyone's tokens and double? INCREASE
winter wondwheel, double coins for every1 that wants? INCREASE
Konatantin in jail? INCREASE

I feel really sorry for you, to defend a scam like this, trying to put blame on legit, real cryptocurrency while your scam is burning to the ground as we speak.
Your founders has left (or is in jail or wanted), all your leaders has left, Alexa traffic is plummeting and here you are , one of a few to claim it's not a scam.
I hope you can cope when you come.to the conclusion yourself that your.money is gone, you invested into a pyramide/Ponzi scheme and your money is stolen. I really wish you the best in the future and hope nothing but joy for you and those you have fooled to join with you.

flatrate
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: onecoinofc

Post by flatrate » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:01 am

Activity is not connected to price
really ? did you really post that the buying/selling activity of traders in a market is not connected to price ?

so, buying and selling does not have any bearing on price ? what the holy fart is wrong with this world and your brain cells. its not even a debate any longer IGOR. did you read that IGOR ?

i know its dum dum posting but wow. :| :|

Dummis-1
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:47 pm

Re: onecoinofc

Post by Dummis-1 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:57 am

flatrate wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:01 am
Activity is not connected to price
really ? did you really post that the buying/selling activity of traders in a market is not connected to price ?

so, buying and selling does not have any bearing on price ? what the holy fart is wrong with this world and your brain cells. its not even a debate any longer IGOR. did you read that IGOR ?

i know its dum dum posting but wow. :| :|
If you spam buy and sell to get a higher trade volume INSIDE an exchange, it does not affect price in market. In this instance trade volume = activity. It's not really a big thing. It's a good thing exchanges gets called out since it gives a false look on how active the trading is in any currency.

flatrate
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: onecoinofc

Post by flatrate » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:35 pm

the fact that fake volume is necessary is the problem. what the exchanges are doing is helping bitcon survive through fake volume. if your making money with it great for you.

how is that any worse than internal price setting of private company ?

going to pull the trigger on this one today.
http://www.newdealshaker.com/stores/pro ... inger-ring

we dont' have exchange yet but i can and do use my coins all the time.

so, please give the bashing a break :)

CryptoXpose
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: onecoinofc

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:16 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:35 pm
the fact that fake volume is necessary is the problem. what the exchanges are doing is helping bitcon survive through fake volume. if your making money with it great for you.
Total bullshit. Nobody except you claims idiotic things that fake volume is necessary??? WTF?!?

Go to https://openmarketcap.com/ you can live without being influenced mentally (cause that seems to be a problem for you) by fake volume as it only lists markets from trusted exchanges.

If you open Flatrate_Bullshit_Exchange, and you do internal trading there, you buy and sell for yourself bitcoins there, and then you announce your fake volume to CoinMarketCap which adds it to total volume, it has no effect on real markets on trusted exchanges. This has been shown in the Bitwise study report.

And there's even less effect now even in theory, now that the scale of the fake volume is known, and some sites like OpenMarketCap eliminate it already totally, and CoinMarketCap plans to fix the reporting as well.

What the hell you spam here this day after day?

flatrate
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: onecoinofc

Post by flatrate » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:29 pm

oh. goodie. your back.

my fav punching bag.

if nobody is making money as you claim with fake trading, if power super fast day trading does not affect price as you claim, if you have a healthy exchange with lots of liquidity, if the buy/sell algos don''t pay commission, if the anonymous super fast buy/sell traders are not speculating,

WHY FAKE ALL THE VOLUME

DRUM ROLL........

TO PROP UP A DEAD AND DYING MARKET UNTIL THE NEXT BATCH OF SUCKERS BUY IT. SCAM FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.

have you found out how much of the 2018 sky pump/dump/scam was created by fake volume yet ?

how about investigate the latest fake volume pump of boink coin ?

we all could respect that sort of work on your part. get crackin. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CryptoXpose
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: onecoinofc

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:39 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:29 pm
WHY FAKE ALL THE VOLUME
The answer to this has been known even before Bitwise report, and it has been told here literally close to 30 times already on this forum.

Listen to Bitwise's Matthew Hougan real closely, maybe after 10000th time you get it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPA79Swcz7k&t=504

Again, go to https://openmarketcap.com/ so you don't see fake volume.

If you have different opinion, it's fine, but you don't have to keep spamming your conspiracy theory here 3 days in row. We already got it you have your own "theories".
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TimTayshun and 7 guests