onecoinofc

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
CryptoXpose

Re: onecoinofc

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:14 pm

Sigh, pumping the market is totally different procedure than artificial volume creation inside an unregulated exchange. Watch the Ivan On Tech video I have linked to see what fake volume creation looks like and how it's done exactly, and what is the consequencies on real market (minimal, or no impact).

We have now seen the market reaction to the exact fake volume figures. The report came out last week. At the moment cryptos are going up, Bitcoin clearly over 4000 usd.

I'm back discussing about OneCoin, rather than continue this endless conspiracy discussion with you.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:18 pm

so how much of this latest pump was real volume ? probably less than 1% is my guess. all fake

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:31 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:18 pm
so how much of this latest pump was real volume ? probably less than 1% is my guess. all fake
Pump was 100% real volume, since it happened in the effective market and affected price.

Fake volume has no such impact to the effective market, it's just rapid repeated buy and sell orders by the same actor inside an unregulated exchange so they can send the volume number to CoinMarketCap to make their exchange appear better at first glance. Anybody can create fake volume and send numbers to CoinMarketCap..unfortunately.

The Bitwise study listed the exchanges which drive the real BTC market and price:
Binance, Bitfinex, Kraken, Bitstamp, Coinbase, Bitflyer, Gemini, itBit, Bittrex and Poloniex
https://blog.kaiko.com/full-summary-bit ... 46803c7fc2

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:53 pm

Anybody can create fake volume and send numbers to CoinMarketCap..unfortunately
anyone can rig it ? that says a lot. thank you for that. :D

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:57 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:53 pm
Anybody can create fake volume and send numbers to CoinMarketCap..unfortunately
anyone can rig it ? that says a lot. thank you for that. :D
Yes, anyone who puts up an exchange can do fake volume by repeated rapid buys and sells inside this exchange, and send numbers to CoinMarketCap, but it has no effect to real market and price, which is driven mainly by 10 exchanges which I already listed above from the Bitwise study.
So any rigging with fake volume means you make your unregaulated exchange look better, but it has no or minimal effect to real markets and price.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:18 pm

are you suggesting that even though 95% of all volume is fake because a bunch of algo's are buying and selling constantly trying to inflate a dead and dying market, that the 5% actual influences all the price moves ??? what ?

Do you really want me to believe that the miraculous 5% of so-called REAL VOLUME was able to pump bitcoin price from 1k-20k ?

the entire thing is rigged and fake and you think 5% of the total volume runs things. you need a new profession sir. :lol: :lol:

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:35 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:18 pm
are you suggesting that even though 95% of all volume is fake because a bunch of algo's are buying and selling constantly trying to inflate a dead and dying market, that the 5% actual influences all the price moves ??? what ?
Yes, 5% of real volume moves the actual market.
95% of volume is just a number, it doesn't affect market as it's internal rapid repeating buy/sell procedure by one actor, so these unregulated exchanges who does this, can send the volume figures to CoinMarketCap, and avertize themselves.
Do you really want me to believe that the miraculous 5% of so-called REAL VOLUME was able to pump bitcoin price from 1k-20k ?
Of course the 5% real volume pumps if there's pumping, as it's the only volume which affects price. 95% of volume is just announced volume figures to CoinMarketCap which has no effect to real market or price.
the entire thing is rigged and fake and you think 5% of the total volume runs things. you need a new profession sir. :lol: :lol:
No, the entire thing is not rigged and fake. Bitwise study showed which exchanges create and drive the real volume market and price, and how the market is very effective, tight and realistic between these exchanges. That's the message Bitwise was sending with this study to SEC.

I'm sorry if you are too stupid to understand. I can see you are too stupid to understand, even though I have explained this 2 days already. No can do.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:47 am

do you think my broker will give me a commission break if i thunder bolt lightning orders into and out of the market ? the fake day traders are able to buy and sell for free ? their actions are pure manipulation to get more sheep buying the scam is that it ?

of course the price didn't go down with this news you ass clown because its fake. if they can do what you say they can do that market is far worse than I even thought and i hate that shit coin with a passion and the cooks involved in it. :P

Dummis-1

Post by Dummis-1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:44 pm

flatrate wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:47 am
do you think my broker will give me a commission break if i thunder bolt lightning orders into and out of the market ? the fake day traders are able to buy and sell for free ? their actions are pure manipulation to get more sheep buying the scam is that it ?

of course the price didn't go down with this news you ass clown because its fake. if they can do what you say they can do that market is far worse than I even thought and i hate that shit coin with a passion and the cooks involved in it. :P
You have absolutely no idea how anything financial related works, do you?
Buy/sell spamming is done internal on exchanges.
Alot of sell/buy orders = more activity.
Coinmarketcap lists exchanges activity and combine them to get 24h trading.
Is this illegal? Not really, if exchanges wants to boost their internal numbers to give a look of alot of activity, who cares? If it's deemd illegal exchanges will stop this practice.
Is it affecting price of Bitcoin? Nope, not at all. If you want to you can go to any exchange and place a buy order for whatever people are paying now and that would be 4000 usd for 1 btc. That's the price and that's the value. End of discussion.

Pst.. shitcoin is what ruja called onecoin. Why do you use her words to describe bitcoin?

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:43 pm

Dummis-1 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:44 pm
flatrate wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:47 am

You have absolutely no idea how anything financial related works, do you?
Buy/sell spamming is done internal on exchanges.
Alot of sell/buy orders = more activity.
Coinmarketcap lists exchanges activity and combine them to get 24h trading.
Is this illegal? Not really, if exchanges wants to boost their internal numbers to give a look of alot of activity, who cares? If it's deemd illegal exchanges will stop this practice.
Is it affecting price of Bitcoin? Nope, not at all. If you want to you can go to any exchange and place a buy order for whatever people are paying now and that would be 4000 usd for 1 btc. That's the price and that's the value. End of discussion.

Pst.. shitcoin is what ruja called onecoin. Why do you use her words to describe bitcoin?
how would you know if this does or doesn't affect price of bitcon ? because you read a bitcon online rag that told you that or because cryptoclown told ya?

are you a lightning fast ninja day trader that does not have to pay commissions like 99.999999% of the world ? step a side son. your over your fat head. :mrgreen: