onecoinofc

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
flatrate

Re: onecoinofc

Post by flatrate » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:49 pm

You just sell and instantly buy many times
first, you may need an expert (tim) to guide your every move on this oblong earth, but i sure don't.

why would any exchange need/want buy and sell instantly ? if not for profit than what for ?

let me school ya son, its called window dressing, or putting a lipstick on a pig. magically create volume out of thin air to swindle people.

still not sinking in for ya chappy ? ;) ;)

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:53 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:49 pm
why would any exchange need/want buy and sell instantly ? if not for profit than what for ?
Jesus h Christ. The unregulated exchanges do this in order to attract listings of new tokens, and traders, because when their trade volume looks bigger, and the exchanges look bigger than they really are, it brings them more business.
How ****** many times this has to be explained??? Unbelievable..

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:19 pm

ok, now your making some sense.

so, what your saying is that the anonymous folks responsible for creating this fake volume is nothing more than a fraud to suck more people into this loser coin to keep the pump pumping ? seems fair if your a criminal.

now, my question, why would anyone want to list a token on an exchange that was made up of gobs of fake volume ? Oh, i get it now, to sucker more suckers into this swindle so you tim and the gang can dump your coins at higher prices. got it.

for me, if the exchange can not survive on real volume from real people what is the point ? unless your a criminal

if ruja cant make the price stable with restrictions and such, the market will crush her pretty price. unless, as you say, wealthy folks can manipulate the price with fake volume and keep it afloat... you know, that instantly buying/selling thing you claim to know all about. :)

are we there yet ? sinking in ?

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:22 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:19 pm

so, what your saying is that the anonymous folks responsible for creating this fake volume is nothing more than a fraud to suck more people into this loser coin to keep the pump pumping ? seems fair if your a criminal.

now, my question, why would anyone want to list a token on an exchange that was made up of gobs of fake volume ? Oh, i get it now, to sucker more suckers into this swindle so you tim and the gang can dump your coins at higher prices. got it.

for me, if the exchange can not survive on real volume from real people what is the point ? unless your a criminal

if ruja cant make the price stable with restrictions and such, the market will crush her pretty price. unless, as you say, wealthy folks can manipulate the price with fake volume and keep it afloat... you know, that instantly buying/selling thing you claim to know all about. :)

- "Comprehende" flatrate not sure if Cryptoexpose undertands it ( Too preoccupied looking at all the loopholes of OneCoin instead of looking at the Genuine Magnanimous Vision of OneCoin! ) LOL

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:43 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:19 pm

No, you got it wrong again. This is not about a coin, this is about unregulated exchanges that want benefits for themselves. They are using Bitcoin artifical trading volume to create this benefit for themselves.
Because exchanges with high trade volume attracts traffic, and more ignorant traders. There are tens of thousands of new tokens introduced every year which want to be listed and willing to pay for it. It brings business, especially from those token which don't care how legit things are.
Once again, it doesn't need cosiderable wealth to create fake volume. Just buy and sell over and over and over again, to create an illusion of big trading volume.
I'm afraid this isn't sinking in for you, who ever explains this to you.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:55 pm

Once again, it doesn't need cosiderable wealth to create fake volume. Just buy and sell over and over and over again, to create an illusion of big trading volume.
your like a punching bag today. getting a good work out it. thanks :)

now, if i go onto my trading platform and trade the ES front May contract at 2813 and trade it back and forth a few thousand times, what do you think my commissions would be ?

who is paying the commissions for such a deed ? are the bitcon criminals doing this deed paying commissions ? is this so-called fake volume illusion in any way good and ethical for the public ?

there is very little organic true buying and selling man. clear yet ? :shock:

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:01 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:55 pm
your like a punching bag today. getting a good work out it. thanks :)

now, if i go onto my trading platform and trade the ES front May contract at 2813 and trade it back and forth a few thousand times, what do you think my commissions would be ?

who is paying the commissions for such a deed ? are the bitcon criminals doing this deed paying commissions ? is this so-called fake volume illusion in any way good and ethical for the public ?
When the unregulated exchanges do this artifical trading internally, comissions are not an issue.
Can you find already even one industry expert who supports your view? It would be much more interesting discussion.
Now it's like real crypto industry experts and author of the study versus a OneCoin believer who believes in conspiracies and Ruja's 200IQ brains...
there is very little organic true buying and selling man. clear yet ? :shock:
Yes, at the moment a bit less than 200 million usd a day, but that true Bitcoin market behaves very well. The market turnover makes sense, after removing the fake volume. Sell/buy price keep very very close to each other between real volume exchanges etc. That was the news and the whole point of the Bitwise study they provided for SEC.. regarding the Bitwise's Bitcoin ETF application effort.

The point is, the CoinMarketCap announced Volume(24h) is just a number, which is wrong, but it has very little impact on the underlying real market and price which forms from the true market, which is very tight and efficient.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:21 pm

now, i must ask this as you seem to think you know everything about cryptos.

how much of the moon pump/dump scam crash was predicated on fake volume ? in fact, how many of all the pump/dumps were faked ? this is getting interesting now.

now, if this was a real market, with a real exchange, with a real product, do you think they'd be some lawsuits ? :shock:

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:25 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:21 pm
now, i must ask this as you seem to think you know everything about cryptos.

how much of the moon pump/dump scam crash was predicated on fake volume ? in fact, how many of all the pump/dumps were faked ? this is getting interesting now.

now, if this was a real market, with a real exchange, with a real product, do you think they'd be some lawsuits ? :shock:
I'm not going to start speculating. Again, what I have been trying to tell you are not my opinions. What I have said come from the AUTHOR of the study & other industry experts, not from me. I don't even try to claim I'm such an expert who could say something with anykind of authority. But I can QUOTE the AUTHORS and real EXPERTS, and that's what I have done.

CoinMarketCap is just a site which lists numbers. True price forms between the real volume exchanges, where the real market functions, which is according to the study very tight and efficient with realistic turnover.

Again, CoinMarketCap is not any authority. It just lists numbers, which everybody knew already were wrong. Everybody knew that there's lots of fake volume because it didn't make any sense the market turnover would be like 7 days for Bitcoin. Now with the real market volume the turnover makes sense.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:51 pm

any sort of an idea on how much of the 20k sky pump was real ? dare to guess ? 2-4% ? maybe...

don't you get it ? every single dollar that bitcon rose last year is in question. every single decision made because of the fake volume is in question. every pumper who pumped it should be investigated.

by you diminishing it on this forum just shows how corrupt you are.. shameful pumper you are. :twisted: