onecoinofc

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
flatrate

Re: onecoinofc

Post by flatrate » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:50 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:39 pm
flatrate wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:29 pm
WHY FAKE ALL THE VOLUME
The answer to this has been known even before Bitwise report, and it has been told here literally close to 30 times already on this forum.

Listen to Bitwise's Matthew Hougan real closely, maybe after 10000th time you get it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPA79Swcz7k&t=504
if the fakecoin online blog rags approve of fake trading to prop up a dead market to sucker punch new money into it. I AM AGAINST IT. you should be to, but you and tim are bitcoinist dreamweavers.

now, lets get you on record for this one.

do you think the rise from $700 per fakecoin to $20000 was because of 5% real trading volume ? :o

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:56 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:50 pm
do you think the rise from $700 per fakecoin to $20000 was because of 5% real trading volume ? :o
For the millionth time yes, the Bitcoin rise happened on real trading volume, because Flatrate_bullshit_exchanges doing internal buys/sells by themselves all they want, and reporting the fake volume to CoinMarketCap does nothing for the price on real market exchanges.

If you check the historical data, the fake volume was between 10B-16B around the highest Bitcoin price peak, which is not even considerably higher than now. During the bull run the fake volume stays mostly between 3B-15B, then are single over 20B volume days but mostly under.

And again, you can have a different opinion which is against pretty much everybody who knows anything, but why keep spamming literally the same words for 3 days in row? We get it that you want to desperately make OneCoin appear "good" in comparison to Bitcoin, but I think everybody knows now your opinion.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:19 pm

yeah, and i have bridge i want to sell you.

all this volume is fake to prop up a dead coin to keep it pumpin and pumpin.. come on, no other reason to do it. prop up bitcon and make things appear normal when we all know its a facade of bullshite.

wouldn't you just love it if coinmarketscam would just report REAL TRADES ONLY instead of this ? sure, some exchanges would have to fold but at least was you see, read and watch is real.

enough of this fake volume and fake news. real volume and real news is what i say chappy..

this exchanges don't report the volume they literally CREATE IT. and your backing it....wowowowowowoowoow.. :shock:

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:28 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:19 pm
this exchanges don't report the volume they literally CREATE IT. and your backing it....wowowowowowoowoow.. :shock:
Stop writing bullshit. Just STOP. I'm not backing anything. I on the contrary recommended using https://openmarketcap.com/

Just fking stop your bullshit. Everybody knows you opinion already.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:58 pm

don't get your panties in a wad chappy. its a fake world friend and getting more fake by the day..

so, if all this volume is fake how does any true investor trade it or even analyze it correctly ? what your seeing on the screen is non sense and how can you find out which of the trades going by are real and which are fake ?

its a prop, a movie set, hollywood, script.... not real. :)

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:14 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:58 pm
so, if all this volume is fake how does any true investor trade it or even analyze it correctly ? what your seeing on the screen is non sense and how can you find out which of the trades going by are real and which are fake ?
Answer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5cCyzjqW7Y&t=565

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:37 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:14 pm
flatrate wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:58 pm
Answer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5cCyzjqW7Y&t=565
thanks for the laugh. ivan the bitcoinist preacher sure sounds like he knows something about something.

he knows how to use crazy spam titles as click bait. you crazy people will say anything to keep this pump pumppin.
BEWARE: 96% CRYPTO VOLUME FAKE (And That's A GOOD THING!)
you think he is one of your super fast buyer/seller day trader to prop up market dude ? ;)