Onecoin vs. Nasgo

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
jonone

Onecoin vs. Nasgo

Post by jonone » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Onecoin vs. Nasgo

So I've been told about a new project that sounds a lot like onecoin and wanted to know everyones thoughts on the difference between them. It seems like Nasgo is creating the same thing that onecoin already has so ONE beats Nasgo in that sense. Nasgo is creating a decentralized blockchain for medium to small businesses so each business will have their own blockchain, i believe the NSG token is an ERC20 token. They are working on opening up an ecommerce platform and what is described is pretty much another dealshaker but we have yet to see the functionality. Nasgo does have positive publicity, i would believe a very small userbase at this point and no merchant base. I think it has a lot of potential, we will see where it ends up but do you guys think its possible that Onecoin and Dealshaker vs. Nasgo and its merchant platform could be like Ebay vs. Amazon?

Igor do you think Nasgo has a lot of potential or do you think ONE could destroy it as competition?

openmind

Re: Onecoin vs. Nasgo

Post by openmind » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:02 pm

jonone wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:05 pm
Onecoin vs. Nasgo

So I've been told about a new project that sounds a lot like onecoin and wanted to know everyones thoughts on the difference between them. It seems like Nasgo is creating the same thing that onecoin already has so ONE beats Nasgo in that sense. Nasgo is creating a decentralized blockchain for medium to small businesses so each business will have their own blockchain, i believe the NSG token is an ERC20 token. They are working on opening up an ecommerce platform and what is described is pretty much another dealshaker but we have yet to see the functionality. Nasgo does have positive publicity, i would believe a very small userbase at this point and no merchant base. I think it has a lot of potential, we will see where it ends up but do you guys think its possible that Onecoin and Dealshaker vs. Nasgo and its merchant platform could be like Ebay vs. Amazon?

Igor do you think Nasgo has a lot of potential or do you think ONE could destroy it as competition?
You try to compare giant - OneCoin with flea, funny
:lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:49 pm

Onecoin vision started in late 2014, even Ethereum did not yet exist back then. After 2016, so many people took advantage of this crypto feaver cause it is so easy to take money from people by just making promises. more than 80% of those projects are dead now, and the rest is on the life support.

I would not call those projects copy of Onecoin. All that it takes is to understand what is preventing Bitcoin or other cryptos from being mass adopted, and if you try to put up the project that solves that, you get pretty much Onecoin.

But Onecoin has the network effect, so many users ready to utilize coins on dealshaker. But we are yet to see several missing pieces that prevent this vision to be whole.

Valemb

Post by Valemb » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:47 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:49 pm
Onecoin vision started in late 2014, even Ethereum did not yet exist back then. After 2016, so many people took advantage of this crypto feaver cause it is so easy to take money from people by just making promises. more than 80% of those projects are dead now, and the rest is on the life support.

I would not call those projects copy of Onecoin. All that it takes is to understand what is preventing Bitcoin or other cryptos from being mass adopted, and if you try to put up the project that solves that, you get pretty much One coin.

But Onecoin has the network effect, so many users ready to utilize coins on deal shaken. But we are yet to see several missing pieces that prevent this vision to be whole.
Thanks for this information!