Coinsafe problem

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Jtosho

Re: Coinsafe problem

Post by Jtosho » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:46 pm

I noticed 2 of my accounts have received the coinsafe interest paid in, but I still have one of my account with the interest payment not paid yet, anyone with same issue. should I be patient expecting them to pay the remaining account interest.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:22 pm

Patience, too many users and can not be done fast. Most of it needs to be done manually for that old stuff.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:24 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:22 pm
Patience, too many users and can not be done fast. Most of it needs to be done manually for that old stuff.
Thanks Igor, you always good with your response

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:44 am

At the moment many coin safe got a new maturity date with 30.4.2019 and there is a close button visible now. I tried with one account, closed the coin safe and the interest were gone. Its seems for me they are working now on this issue, but an official statement would be nice!

Another point - longer time ago, the uplines told its ok to use coins for dealshaker from the coinsafe. There are now many doubts in the community cause there exist accounts with used coins for converted ofc and also for deals on old dealshaker. All is ok interests for the not used coins are booked.

But many accounts used maybe only single coins, but all interest were gone, after buying on dealshaker.

So some people start to spread around thats normal if you use money from your savings, to loose all interest.

Also for the coinsafe it would be nice to get a little official description, how it should work. As i told already several times.. if there is a bug / software problem, it would be kind if they would speak about it, its better then just to be silent.. all this stuff makes so many discussions on facebook, chats, etc..

So lets hope they will solve this soon and give a little info in dashboard as they give it for many other things.. for me its a kind of trust if they say.. "HI there is a mistake, but don't worry we are working on this, it will take us some time, but you will receive everything in a correct way" ..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:32 pm

Saschaleone wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:44 am
At the moment many coin safe got a new maturity date with 30.4.2019 and there is a close button visible now. I tried with one account, closed the coin safe and the interest were gone. Its seems for me they are working now on this issue, but an official statement would be nice!
Yes just like 2018 mature accounts got stop button and interest were gone temporarily and will be fixed eventually, also 2019 mature accounts will have this stop button and interest will be gone but will eventually be fixed
Saschaleone wrote:
Another point - longer time ago, the uplines told its ok to use coins for dealshaker from the coinsafe. There are now many doubts in the community cause there exist accounts with used coins for converted ofc and also for deals on old dealshaker. All is ok interests for the not used coins are booked.
But many accounts used maybe only single coins, but all interest were gone, after buying on dealshaker.
As far as I know is ti known bug that some accounts that used a fraction of coins from coinsafe on dealshaker lost all the interest. Those will have their interest eventually. That is certain. Patience.
Saschaleone wrote:
Also for the coinsafe it would be nice to get a little official description, how it should work. As i told already several times.. if there is a bug / software problem, it would be kind if they would speak about it, its better then just to be silent.. all this stuff makes so many discussions on facebook, chats, etc..
Those bug communication is done via community so leaders need to spread info to downline. I try to spread the word here for people who follow this forum just so they are not in the dark. I already suggested the company they should announce such info in back office but seems like they have the reason not to.

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:51 pm

Thank you Igor, thats how i communicate too, but wanted to hear something official - cause support gives only nonsense answers. They would make the life easier for support if they would not need to answer all this tickets, if they would announce something in back office.. so lets see and wait. THX

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:49 pm

Support is not there to fix those issues, they are to dispatch issues to respected departments. In coinsafe case it is IT and they are well aware and are working on it among all the other stuff.

ady4u

Post by ady4u » Tue May 14, 2019 7:19 pm

people who had problems with the coinsafe, did you receive your coins back?
and interest?
how long did it take?

ady4u

Post by ady4u » Wed May 15, 2019 9:12 am

my coinsafe matured on March 30 and I did not get the coins back and I want to find out how much I have to wait to see the coins...
can someone tell me?

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Mon May 20, 2019 10:25 pm

No blockchain = no way to track your lost points.

Also, this additionally PROVES that "KYC recorded on blockchain" was also a lie, since your KYC would be tied to any blockchain addresses holding your fake and no longer existing money.

Sorry for your loss.