Coinsafe problem

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Coinsafe problem

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:21 pm

If anyone spent some coins from coinsafe (for OFC or dealshaker) those coins are deducted from calculating interest, so there is no interest for those coins. That is what I know so far. Not sure what exactly is your problem though.

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:59 pm

yes we know that only for the remaining coins the interest will be distributed. The funny thing is that the support after many emails has made a calculation on the interest. However, the remaining coins and interest did not add up.

For a long time, we believed that is the only account that has such a problem, then I read here that other members have the same problem and the interest is missing.

It does not affect myself. But I am sorry for this member that this fact is not admitted by the support.

I sometimes realize that one hand does not know what the other is doing, does not the support get any better instructions on how to deal with the problem?

About the network one experiences it is well-known one should wait, the support denies the problem however.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:12 am

If this user received fewer coins from interest than they should maybe you could send me full list of transactions on email so I can try and push it to COO and Konstantin

nducdung1968

Post by nducdung1968 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:14 am

Hi Igorkrnic,

the matual date of my account was 31/12/2018

I logged into the onelife.eu this morning 2/1/2019 at 8:00am, but I can't see any thing in my coinsafe account.

do you know any problems of this?

Please note that, this account got problems with Coinsafe before.

thank you very much

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:38 pm

nducdung1968 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:14 am
Hi Igorkrnic,

the matual date of my account was 31/12/2018

I logged into the onelife.eu this morning 2/1/2019 at 8:00am, but I can't see any thing in my coinsafe account.

do you know any problems of this?

Please note that, this account got problems with Coinsafe before.

thank you very much
No idea, you need to write a ticket and wait.

munir89

Post by munir89 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Hi Igorkrnic,

same problem here,

the maturity date of my account was on 3/1/2019.

I logged into the onelife.eu on 3/1/2019 at 8pm (GMT+8), but THERE WAS NO CLOSE BUTTON AND THE COINS WERE MISSING.

any update on this problem?

this is the second time i am using this account for coinsafe which previously i had no issues at all.

thank you very much.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:05 pm

I suppose all maturity accounts after 2018 will be fixed in the next wave to come so be patient. I think priority now is to convert OFC to ONE and open exchange.

Mickey

Post by Mickey » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:26 pm

Hi Everyone,
I had maturity date of today; hence I am facing same issue of losing all coins along with coinsafe its self, I am being asked to make a new one which I am reluctant in doing so hence tried googling and found this great page...
Please help me in relaxing by letting me know below:

1-In how much time after coins safe maturity coins got back into your account?
2- Did you guys receive the 10% interest coins back as yet?

Waiting for your kind feedback. Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:04 pm

I guess the second coinsafe fix wave is needed. No one knows when.

Dynamo

Post by Dynamo » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:18 pm

I read from previous questions and answers in this thread that interest rates from CoinSafe will be postponed in a short time...

Well, I've been waiting for over 6 months now.

Last summer my CoinSafe period expired, after 2 years in CoinSafe, at an interest rate of 12%

The amount returned to my OneCoin account was net amount - without interest.

After 3 months I wrote to support and asked for the interest, where the answer was; Keep in mind that the generated interest will also be added to the OneCoin account very soon.

After another 3 months, I politely asked when I could expect interest payments?

The answer from support;
In regards to your query, please be advised that as mentioned in our previous response, the generated interest will be added to your OneCoin account soon. Please note that the procedure is not to be influenced by any other external factors like submitting tickets to the Customer Support.

My question is whether anyone knows if IT is working on this, or whether it is far down on the IT department's priority list?

This is about quite large amounts.

Thank you in advance for any clarifying answers.