Coinsafe problem

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Abilbek

Coinsafe problem

Post by Abilbek » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:59 pm

One of onelife member made a purchase from one of her account from coinsafe. She has few other ones, but since she didn't receive any coins from coinsafe when it was due, she went to buy a pan for 1 ONE and now she lost 400 000 ONEs.
I understand that we all know that you lose your percentage if you buy directly from Coinsafe (400 000 0NEs were here percentage in PowePack). However, she didn't know about it and her other accounts are empty cause of Coinsafe return coins problem.

I think the company needs to solve this, she is very upset now. I hope Konstantin reads this post!

Thanks!

Saschaleone

Re: Coinsafe problem

Post by Saschaleone » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:33 pm

HI. I have same problem with one member, he is missing ca. 30.000 coins.. we calculated everything correct with reduced coins, he spent on Dealshaker and coins used to convert to ofcs, so we calculated also the reduced interest for the different time period. This is also confirmed by the support. But they do not understand that the final result of the coins should be 30.000 more.

Now it confirms me this problem exits, cause i know only one member right now 2.. with same problem!

I have all records concerning this case, if somebody can help, i know its maybe another bug to repair after the coin safe problem has been solved.

But before nobody believes me this things - would be happy if somebody could support us a bit later!

Thank you!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:38 pm

Some people already wrote this problem and I already wrote that is is also known bug and legacy of old IT team and will probably be addressed after split and time for that is not known. No coins will be lost, of course.

Bora

Post by Bora » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:06 pm

May i suggest that all GLG members make a little lobbing to the company to fix the coinsafe problem as soon as possible because half year we can't get the coins back, and we can't even spend them on dealshaker so we are missing very good deals on the platform. This is really frustrating we put them in coinsafe 1 year not 1.5

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:41 pm

No use, everyone try, they say after split.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:03 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:41 pm
No use, everyone try, they say after split.
but what taking the split this long to split, i know people who bought packages over a year ago and still haven't been able to mined their coins and this split is been static for months now.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:04 pm

Several different factors that I dont wish to talk about cause reasons are good for some and bad for others

Bora

Post by Bora » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:53 pm

Does anyone from the company knows when approximately the split will happen ? Is it going to be 1 month 3 months 6 maybe?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:04 pm

Hopefully before end of this year

SD2018

Post by SD2018 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:53 pm

I thought that the coinsafe problem would be solved when this split happend?
I'm referring to all off us who coins have disappeared from coinsafe after the expiration date and who also can not see the red box that we should klick on if we do not want to extend the coinsafe period.

Any info about this?