Retreival of returned coins due to Outdated KYC documents.

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
farooqrauf

Retreival of returned coins due to Outdated KYC documents.

Post by farooqrauf » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:13 pm

Dear Team,
Due to not opening my account from 12months & due to Outdated KYC documents my OneCoins are not showing in my OneLife account. But now i have uploaded my KYC documents for verification, still my coins are not back. When and how my coins will b back in my OneLife account??? Please help me out.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Retreival of returned coins due to Outdated KYC documents.

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:36 am

hello
you need to upload valid ID and proof of address (look for guidance on website on what docs they accept) that is not older than 3 months.
And you need to wait as long as it takes for them to get to your account and verify it. It can last from 2-3 weeks to 2-3 months so make sure proof of address is fresh so it does not expire while they approve you.

It is kinda slow for now, it is becoming better and better so patience is needed now.

openmind

Post by openmind » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:08 am

farooqrauf wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:13 pm
Dear Team,
Due to not opening my account from 12months & due to Outdated KYC documents my OneCoins are not showing in my OneLife account. But now i have uploaded my KYC documents for verification, still my coins are not back. When and how my coins will b back in my OneLife account??? Please help me out.
It happened to me also, after my account was KYC approved I received back my OneCoins and I received the information from support about it, so stay calm.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:39 am

re-submit new KYC as Igor said and the coins will be returned.
exactly the same happened to me 2 months ago. All coins now back.
so don`t worry
Last edited by SwissAndrew on Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vhaakmat

Post by vhaakmat » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:31 pm

farooqrauf wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:13 pm
Dear Team,
This is not due to KYC but a technical problem, many of my accounts have lost their coins as well (I have an approved status KYC and these were in coinsafe). The company is working on that and I expect this to be resolved soon.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:34 pm

vhaakmat wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:31 pm
This is not due to KYC but a technical problem, many of my accounts have lost their coins as well (I have an approved status KYC and these were in coinsafe). The company is working on that and I expect this to be resolved soon.
No, matured coinsafe is technical problem, outdated kyc is intended to freeze coins from usage until KYC is approved. It is to be in compliant with governments for anti money lounder