Victim of robber in Dealshaker

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
LucaBun

Victim of robber in Dealshaker

Post by LucaBun » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:31 am

Hello!
I am a victim of a fraude from a serbian citizen on Dealshaker.
I wrote to Dealshaker/Onecoin company an urgent and critical message 4 days ago but no answer.
What to do? This man is free and can deceive other people...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Victim of robber in Dealshaker

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:42 pm

hi
please write more about your case, put deal link and explain who was it and what he did and show some proofs

LucaBun

Post by LucaBun » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:00 pm

Ok, I will write because I want to help other people!

The deal was posted by Predrag Novicevic from Kragujevac, Serbia. It was about a Canon mark III photo camera and Canon 24-70 lens with 80% OC and 20% Euro (550 euro).
The problem is that the deal disappeared (and all four deals from him).

To reserve the camera for me I paid the euro to him via Western Union! Attention!!! Don't pay any money via Western Union or MoneyGram to the unknown person! Don't make my mistake, please! Only through bank wire!

The problem was that other guy paid the coupon...

The next day we decided together to find a solution so we decided to make a deal about other similar camera. In the afternoon he wrote me saying that he is in the Post and they ask him to pay the Custom. Another 550 euro. I said to him that I don't have this money and this was for real! Then he said: "If you don't pay in an hour 550 euro you will lose all the money! I don't care!"

Imagine the stress in my mind.
Because I am a good man and I believe in honesty I borrowed this money and I sent to him. He said: "Ok, I will take the money, I will pay the Customs and I will send you now the tracking number". It was 9 October. In that night he didn't sent me the number.
The next day I wrote him a message asking about the tracking number. He wrote me that he is very angry on me and disappointed because i didn't sent to him money... And he said: "If you don't send me NOW 550 euro I will sell the camera to other people".

In that moment I realize my drama and I called to the Anti-Fraud Dept. of Western Union. In seconds they verified and told me that this robber took the money exactly when I sent to him, one day before! So, I lose more than 1000 euro :(
I wrote him about this and from this date, 10 October he didn't reply... He totally disappeared.

I have the receipts and I opened an action through Police and Western Union but I think DealShaker has more info (KYC) about this man than Western Union. I wait now...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:07 pm

First of all, you should know, but now you definitely learned you should not buy anything if you pay outside any platform. Not just dealshaker.

But let’s see what we can do to find this guy. How did you contact him? Email? Phone? Can you provide any proofs of your conversation and WU proof?
Do you know his username?

LucaBun

Post by LucaBun » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:08 pm

Please, don't be dumb like me!
Read carefully this page:

https://www.westernunion.com/ro/en/fraud-awareness.html

LucaBun

Post by LucaBun » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:11 pm

Sure! I used the contact e-mail provided in DealShaker page. I will write you a private message.