Whitepaper review

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Whitepaper review

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:24 pm

Borso wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:29 pm
Hey Igor

First im no hater

We have al lot of Coins by ourselfs
The Whitepaper is Not the best one but my question is
WHO is the firm in Panama who Wrote this Paper and it Seems like they handle the new ofc .that is a Little Bit Strange...
This is some third party company that is conducting coin offering for onecoin, I see nothing strange, there are a lot of ICO platforms out there who conduct ICOs for companies.

For someone to be competent to assess this whitepaper needs to have experience of reading many whitepapers of other projects.
Sure it is not high-grade writing but it explains the concept and is enough for some to ask more questions. Whitepaper cannot explain all of it.

vhaakmat

Post by vhaakmat » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:02 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:13 pm
MLMgenius wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:03 pm
From the whitepaper, page 15:

Participants register for the Offering on www.onecoinico.io by either clicking on
“Participate” to start the registration process. Depending on the choice of participating as a
company or an individual, participants will be asked to submit the relevant KYC/KYB
information.

THERE IS NO PARTICIPATE BUTTON, we cant even start the registration process

Igor, any explanation for this?
It is obviously not ready yet. The whole sales system, I heard they will now start advertising this on the internet. Probably then, they will add Participate too. It all is kinda off the schedule but then again, it's not like possible investors are going anywhere :)
I think the link is working now, as t opens up the https://sales.onecoinico.io/register link to register

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Yes it is working for several days now