Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
OneCoinPeet
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by OneCoinPeet » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:35 am

So the company should delete all the real-estate deals in Turkey, Romania, Russia, Australia, as well as the wallpaper, tea drums and decorated furniture that Chinese merchants are selling for hundreds of thousands of euro a piece in OneCoins....on Dealshaker.

At the same time that these unrealistic deals are allowed by the KYC team in Sophia, Bg, many good people, dentist, therapist, small businesses etc etc. don't get their KYC approved let alone their KYB and deals for 6 months or longer. Their pending deals expire and they don't know if they have to send them in again - and wait another six months - or just leave them to be approved anyway, even-though the promotion on dealshaker and even the validity of the coupons has already started in the pending deals. Support desk for Dealshaker is very cryptic in their answers and not really of any help in my experience.

Where is the new dealshaker???

Looks like this company is run as a small family business... Is Duncan the only programmer in his software team ?... With such a budget of billions of USD, can you not put together a more professional and faster working group of programmers?
Is the management of OneLife afraid of software- financial- and industrial espionage that they keep the programming team so small?

Very good people I know, merchants who have been selling many coupons for their services on Dealshaker, are now stopping to put up new deals on Dealshaker because of all this.

Giving away tablets in Uganda to schools is a nice gesture, but you can also put your money and effort in helping the merchants that bought the education package to make OneLife big.

All this gives the haters so much firepower that it for sure is damaging to the company, its success and of-course us, the people who believe and invested in the vision.

------------
Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:05 am
slobodanboda wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:15 pm
Unfortunate I saw that company refused all deals from Kralev cars already sold.
I don't know is this safe info buy this decision is brought postpone.
This is not good step for all of us.
If anybody has safe info about it, pls share it here.
This time I must criticize and blame the company here. Here's why. It is known inside the company that for now, in this ONE private stage, Dealshaker is supposed to host smaller deals, everyday stuff, goods and services that merchants already have and can afford to sell for ONE and keep ONE until merchant exchange. They were indeed telling that to almost all leader that (I was a witness of Konstantin talking about that but seems like leader hear only what they want to hear and spread to the network only what suits them. Why do I blame the company here? Well, they yet again failed to tame the leaders and were too passive for too long allowing all those deals to be live.

What do I mean by this. People I've been parroting this on the forum forever, first with Onemillion shop, also with Kralev and with this 08 October.
People need to learn what to keep their expectations in line with objective possibilities. Is it possible to sell 100-1000 new cars without even being sure when will merchant be able to exchange coins? Kralev will now hate the company because they allowed him to put those deals and now they cancel it. Didn't he use his brain to try and think "and what will happen when they open the exchange? Do you think the whole world will come to buy ONEcoins? No that is not gonna happen overnight, so the company needs to protect long-term vision by restricting big and expensive deals.
I actually agree with that but, as usual, they came a bit late with this decision. But better late then never.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:01 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:05 am
Dealshaker is supposed to host smaller deals, everyday stuff, goods and services that merchants already have and can afford to sell for ONE and keep ONE until merchant exchange.
Here I will quote out the part you missed. Merchants should currently host goods that they have on stock and can afford to sel for ONE. Not the goods that need them to liquidate ONE to fiat like kralev cars were.

Also, I follow many projects as ICO investor and most are almost 2 years old. None of them are following the roadmaps, none of them respected timelines cause it is how it is on IT world, you never know the size of bumps you will encounter so you need to postopone launch.

And all projects have whiny people who cry and do not understand reasons and all projects have haters who will always bark “aaaa you are failing - you suck etc”.

It is all normal.

slobodanboda
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:58 am

IgorKrnic wrote:b]This time I must criticize and blame the company here. Here's why. It is known inside the company that for now, in this ONE private stage, Dealshaker is supposed to host smaller deals, everyday stuff, goods and services that merchants already have and can afford to sell for ONE and keep ONE until merchant exchange. They were indeed telling that to almost all leader that (I was a witness of Konstantin talking about that but seems like leader hear only what they want to hear and spread to the network only what suits them. Why do I blame the company here? Well, they yet again failed to tame the leaders and were too passive for too long allowing all those deals to be live.

What do I mean by this. People I've been parroting this on the forum forever, first with Onemillion shop, also with Kralev and with this 08 October.
People need to learn what to keep their expectations in line with objective possibilities. Is it possible to sell 100-1000 new cars without even being sure when will merchant be able to exchange coins? Kralev will now hate the company because they allowed him to put those deals and now they cancel it. Didn't he use his brain to try and think "and what will happen when they open the exchange? Do you think the whole world will come to buy ONEcoins? No that is not gonna happen overnight, so the company needs to protect long-term vision by restricting big and expensive deals.
I actually agree with that but, as usual, they came a bit late with this decision. But better late then never. [/b]

I can agree with you but max half.
About idea that DS should be platform for small deals, everyday stuff will put us in magic circle and we will not find way out.
if you plan business on wishes not investments it will stay on wished and I can see that company expect everything from us. We must develop DS, we must find customers and finally now it seems we must also find money for exchange. If we start with small customers I am quite sure that we will stay on small customers and stay small platform forever. Developing needs investment and bakeries, cakes, hair fashioners and other will not develop DS as serious platform in future. From other side serious investors will not invest goods and get 20% of total deal in FIAT and rest keep in OC.
So, we are in magic circle and if company thinks that it will develop itself, my opinion is that is wrong.
From other side if company would block leaders why they did not announce officially on web site that all big deals will be blocked and limited but company has no courage announce this and then blame leaders for fake news.
Finally, about situation with cars, it seems that nobody care about company credit in business and it seems that company thinks whatever they do we will applause but this postpone decision looks like this. Who care about company credit, who care about people who bought coupons, who care.........
Sorry, in my real life I do serious business all around Europe and I just look it through business eyes.

slobodanboda
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:09 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:01 am
Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:05 am
Dealshaker is supposed to host smaller deals, everyday stuff, goods and services that merchants already have and can afford to sell for ONE and keep ONE until merchant exchange.
Here I will quote out the part you missed. Merchants should currently host goods that they have on stock and can afford to sel for ONE. Not the goods that need them to liquidate ONE to fiat like kralev cars were.

Also, I follow many projects as ICO investor and most are almost 2 years old. None of them are following the roadmaps, none of them respected timelines cause it is how it is on IT world, you never know the size of bumps you will encounter so you need to postpone launch.

And all projects have whiny people who cry and do not understand reasons and all projects have haters who will always bark “aaaa you are failing - you suck etc”.

It is all normal.



Why we should compare us with any crypto project in the world.
We always said as we are special, we have 4 years preparing our public, we have plan to be world reserve cryptocurrency, finally who has 3.5 millions people in network that we can be compared.
But now it seems we are in situation that we compare us with anonymous ICO.
I just think that whole idea is that company would not invest money and leave OLN to arrange all and if no success, they can say that OLN did not develop business as well.
I would see that I am wrong and I will announce that I am wrong when I see something.

SwissAndrew
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:42 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by SwissAndrew » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:11 pm

dear Igor,
as you suggested in an earlier post, it would be so simple for the company to issue an official, weekly update bulletin.

why, oh why don`t they do this ????

it would completely eliminate so called leader false information

OneCoinPeet
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by OneCoinPeet » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:03 pm

There is a certain possibility in what you state. There is competition out there for sure that is copying to a certain extent what OneCoin is doing and they are working hard in building and promoting their own platforms.

Why create speciific categories like "vehicles", and have the possibility to choose prices up to 153818 Oneoin for realestate deals etc., when these deals are not realistic and will not be agreed to by the company once somebody buys the coupon? Maybe the company is cleaning this up now.. , seems there are less of these deals present today.. Maybe we do have an influence through Igor and this forum :)

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:58 am
This time I must criticize and blame the company here. Here's why. It is known inside the company that for now, in this ONE private stage, Dealshaker is supposed to host smaller deals, everyday stuff, goods and services that merchants already have and can afford to sell for ONE and keep ONE until merchant exchange. They were indeed telling that to almost all leader that (I was a witness of Konstantin talking about that but seems like leader hear only what they want to hear and spread to the network only what suits them. Why do I blame the company here? Well, they yet again failed to tame the leaders and were too passive for too long allowing all those deals to be live.

What do I mean by this. People I've been parroting this on the forum forever, first with Onemillion shop, also with Kralev and with this 08 October.
People need to learn what to keep their expectations in line with objective possibilities. Is it possible to sell 100-1000 new cars without even being sure when will merchant be able to exchange coins? Kralev will now hate the company because they allowed him to put those deals and now they cancel it. Didn't he use his brain to try and think "and what will happen when they open the exchange? Do you think the whole world will come to buy ONEcoins? No that is not gonna happen overnight, so the company needs to protect long-term vision by restricting big and expensive deals.
I actually agree with that but, as usual, they came a bit late with this decision. But better late then never.

I can agree with you but max half.
About idea that DS should be platform for small deals, everyday stuff will put us in magic circle and we will not find way out.
if you plan business on wishes not investments it will stay on wished and I can see that company expect everything from us. We must develop DS, we must find customers and finally now it seems we must also find money for exchange. If we start with small customers I am quite sure that we will stay on small customers and stay small platform forever. Developing needs investment and bakeries, cakes, hair fashioners and other will not develop DS as serious platform in future. From other side serious investors will not invest goods and get 20% of total deal in FIAT and rest keep in OC.
So, we are in magic circle and if company thinks that it will develop itself, my opinion is that is wrong.
From other side if company would block leaders why they did not announce officially on web site that all big deals will be blocked and limited but company has no courage announce this and then blame leaders for fake news.
Finally, about situation with cars, it seems that nobody care about company credit in business and it seems that company thinks whatever they do we will applause but this postpone decision looks like this. Who care about company credit, who care about people who bought coupons, who care.........
Sorry, in my real life I do serious business all around Europe and I just look it through business eyes.
[/quote]

starbucks001
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:39 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by starbucks001 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:05 pm

So many depressing news especially on the cancellations of big deals on dealshaker.

And the company is silent. I agree, what is so difficult about an official weekly update !!

Please ask them to do it in order to restore their professionalism.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:04 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:58 am
About idea that DS should be platform for small deals, everyday stuff will put us in magic circle and we will not find way out.
if you plan business on wishes not investments it will stay on wished and I can see that company expect everything from us.
This is said for current time when ONE is not liquid to fiat. Also, if someone wants to sell something huge, they need to have it on stock or be able to deliver without waiting for fiat exchange.
So, if some merchant puts huge deals that he can only deliver if he sells coins for fiat, that is not helping vision at all, cause when that liquidity comes, everyone will sell something.

slobodanboda
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:19 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:04 pm
slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:58 am
About idea that DS should be platform for small deals, everyday stuff will put us in magic circle and we will not find way out.
if you plan business on wishes not investments it will stay on wished and I can see that company expect everything from us.
This is said for current time when ONE is not liquid to fiat. Also, if someone wants to sell something huge, they need to have it on stock or be able to deliver without waiting for fiat exchange.
So, if some merchant puts huge deals that he can only deliver if he sells coins for fiat, that is not helping vision at all, cause when that liquidity comes, everyone will sell something.
Main question is "How will liquidity come".
It will not come with good wishes, not with small deals, not with good willing.
Get liquidity is business plan, I don't see this plan now, I see only restriction.
Even in economy, it shows that restrictions bring nothing good, just deeper problems.
If plan is wait for liquidity we can forget this.
If plan is that OLN brings merchant, also we can forget because small deals will not bring it and business logic says that nobody will not risk own business for ideals.
Time for dreams is past, now is time for reality and real business.
Everybody know that big pressure on exchange can damage OC power but also everybody should know that money will not come alone.
What we need is to see business plan from company and as I see, now we see only restrictions.
Too many weak chains about we don't know nothing and of course it will not help for OC power.
We lived too long ( 4 years ) in environment that whatever company do is ok, this is in the name of better future and we try understand why they did something even if it's not logical.
Long time ago I said that we must wake up much earlier then go to public but it seems many in company lives on old glory.
Let's see what will be in next period and finally get some good news and plans from company which can give us new energy.

korman
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:10 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by korman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:27 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:15 pm
Unfortunate I saw that company refused all deals from Kralev cars already sold.
I don't know is this safe info buy this decision is brought postpone.
This is not good step for all of us.
If anybody has safe info about it, pls share it here.
Sad but true...
This is a message sent from the company to a car buyer:
“Good day, Sir /Madame!

After weighing up the positive and negative effects from the motor
vehicle’s sale in the current Dealshaker platform, it was concluded that
it has negative effects for the common network interest. We have
established that the sale might contradict good-faith commercial
practice and it is possible to infringes written (laws) or unwritten
(imposed ordinary commercial relations or good morals between economic
subjects) rules of market conduct related to the relevant economic
activity).

By this practice, The Dealshaker company ceases to follow laws,
regulations and good commercial practices therefore it has been decided
to postpone such deals until the new DealShaker platform becomes fully
integrated and micro-economic conditions improve.

Your payment will be returned in due time.

Best regards,

Compliance department
DealShaker”

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests