Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Borso

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Borso » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:33 pm

Die anyone watch the Video with Arthur Duncan and visitied a Dealshakerworkshop??????

No Amazon, No Alibaba ,No Big Company at the Opening of the New Dealshaker How Arthur Duncan Said in the Video and on Every Dealshakerworkshop

The Newdealshaker is only a Softopening

Cheers

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:13 pm

Indeed those smartasses brainjuice tells them that those generic banners were actuall partnerships.
So sad :(

Luival

Post by Luival » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:33 pm

Borso wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:33 pm
Die anyone watch the Video with Arthur Duncan and visitied a Dealshakerworkshop??????

No Amazon, No Alibaba ,No Big Company at the Opening of the New Dealshaker How Arthur Duncan Said in the Video and on Every Dealshakerworkshop

The Newdealshaker is only a Softopening

Cheers
That's why I raised up the issue on this blog after I saw a GLG Diamond IMA stating the officiality of his statements. The purpose of this blog as I understand , is to clair up just these type of misbehaviours.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:43 pm

Yes thanks, Konstantin has been inform and will intervene.

Baileys123

Post by Baileys123 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:23 am

Hi igor Duncan announced all this last week I have the link here https://youtu.be/PBGhqdTD5CE if you go to 29.50 on the video he explains how the coin back will work very promising hotels.com Booking.com and ailiexpress.com will be on the new Dealshaker platform. He does say that don't except ones YET but once you shop on the sites through Dealshaker using fiat you will get a percentage of what you spend back in Onecoins.

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:24 am

we must remember that OneLife bought once the site talk with cash back and what i heard is they made contracts with a part of this companies:

https://sitetalk.com/cashback/store

Which still does not mean this companies will accept OneCoin - but for Coinback on dealshaker.

Luival

Post by Luival » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:06 am

Of all the Vehicles for sale on Dealshaker, there is not a single one left. A strange feeling of being cheated arises in me. What is going on?

korman

Post by korman » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:00 pm

All vhehicles has been sold. And now what all we are curious is how they will be payed and delivered to the buyers on time...

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:15 pm

Unfortunate I saw that company refused all deals from Kralev cars already sold.
I don't know is this safe info buy this decision is brought postpone.
This is not good step for all of us.
If anybody has safe info about it, pls share it here.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:05 am

slobodanboda wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:15 pm
Unfortunate I saw that company refused all deals from Kralev cars already sold.
I don't know is this safe info buy this decision is brought postpone.
This is not good step for all of us.
If anybody has safe info about it, pls share it here.
This time I must criticize and blame the company here. Here's why. It is known inside the company that for now, in this ONE private stage, Dealshaker is supposed to host smaller deals, everyday stuff, goods and services that merchants already have and can afford to sell for ONE and keep ONE until merchant exchange. They were indeed telling that to almost all leader that (I was a witness of Konstantin talking about that but seems like leader hear only what they want to hear and spread to the network only what suits them. Why do I blame the company here? Well, they yet again failed to tame the leaders and were too passive for too long allowing all those deals to be live.

What do I mean by this. People I've been parroting this on the forum forever, first with Onemillion shop, also with Kralev and with this 08 October.
People need to learn what to keep their expectations in line with objective possibilities. Is it possible to sell 100-1000 new cars without even being sure when will merchant be able to exchange coins? Kralev will now hate the company because they allowed him to put those deals and now they cancel it. Didn't he use his brain to try and think "and what will happen when they open the exchange? Do you think the whole world will come to buy ONEcoins? No that is not gonna happen overnight, so the company needs to protect long-term vision by restricting big and expensive deals.
I actually agree with that but, as usual, they came a bit late with this decision. But better late then never.