Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Post Reply
OneCoinPeet
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by OneCoinPeet » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:31 am

What I read out of the new dealshaker rules is that there will not be any exchange possible... But one can buy the OneCoin localy through dealers and traders (don't know the difference yet)..
But hopefully I am wrong and merchant and users do have some posibilities to do some OneCoin exchange to fiat.
Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:53 am
Freakingyou wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:29 pm
As far as i read, merchants Will be able to convert into Fiat. What about us?
I think users will also be able to put sell orders but merchant coins will be picked up first so as more liquidity comes, we will sell coins too. But vision of coin is to be usable, go bring merchants and slend coins at him and let him liquidate. That will protect the value. If people only want to sell then this project will collapse just like all others in the crypto world.
starbucks001 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:14 am
Hi Marius,

Can you please explain further what is the new direct payment system?

Thanks
It is Paypal. Users who have no coins or cryptos will be able to buy goods using the money via paypal and cards.

OneCoinPeet
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by OneCoinPeet » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:17 am

Ok, I read:
The plan is to appear at the beginning of January 2019*. (the first right to convert the ONE into the fiat currency will be for merhants and depending on % of ONE they receive for deals.
So in januari, but might take longer, Merchants will start to have access to an exchange posibility.
OneCoinPeet wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:31 am
What I read out of the new dealshaker rules is that there will not be any exchange possible... But one can buy the OneCoin localy through dealers and traders (don't know the difference yet)..
But hopefully I am wrong and merchant and users do have some posibilities to do some OneCoin exchange to fiat.
Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:53 am
Freakingyou wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:29 pm
As far as i read, merchants Will be able to convert into Fiat. What about us?
I think users will also be able to put sell orders but merchant coins will be picked up first so as more liquidity comes, we will sell coins too. But vision of coin is to be usable, go bring merchants and slend coins at him and let him liquidate. That will protect the value. If people only want to sell then this project will collapse just like all others in the crypto world.
starbucks001 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:14 am
Hi Marius,

Can you please explain further what is the new direct payment system?

Thanks
It is Paypal. Users who have no coins or cryptos will be able to buy goods using the money via paypal and cards.

Luival
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:26 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Luival » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:30 am

Breaking news from Cristi Calina in visit to Italy Yesterday:the new Dealshaker Platform will host booking , Air express, eBay, Amazon, Alibaba. Now unless both Luca Miatton and Cristi Calina were under the effects of narcotics we have to admit it is a big step foreward for OneLife project. Any feedback?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Luival wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:30 am
Breaking news from Cristi Calina in visit to Italy Yesterday:the new Dealshaker Platform will host booking , Air express, eBay, Amazon, Alibaba. Now unless both Luca Miatton and Cristi Calina were under the effects of narcotics we have to admit it is a big step foreward for OneLife project. Any feedback?
Until we see it, it is not official. We already witnessed so many misinformation like that. Remember June 2016 and Alibaba accepting ONE?
Let's be cautious with such statements. My opinion is they saw booking and alibaba banners as partners on the test deashaker and they assumed those are real but IMO the reality is that developers just put those banners for the test sake or the platform they are adapting for new dealshaker used those banners.

openmind
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by openmind » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Luival wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:30 am
Breaking news from Cristi Calina in visit to Italy Yesterday:the new Dealshaker Platform will host booking , Air express, eBay, Amazon, Alibaba. Now unless both Luca Miatton and Cristi Calina were under the effects of narcotics we have to admit it is a big step foreward for OneLife project. Any feedback?
Please, do not spread unofficial information, It harms OneCoin poject. The new dealshaker will start during next few days...please wait!

Luival
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:26 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Luival » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:07 pm

This is what Cristi Calina just replied to me regarding the Dealshaker issue: "we have already signed contracts with 170 big companys, we can buy from them through Dealshaker , we pay with euro like before for Booking let's say, and we receive COINBACK ( cashback) % from our shopping on this Big merchants like Booking, Ebay, Alibaba.Is one very big step for our company!!!"

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:21 pm

Luival wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:07 pm
This is what Cristi Calina just replied to me regarding the Dealshaker issue: "we have already signed contracts with 170 big companys, we can buy from them through Dealshaker , we pay with euro like before for Booking let's say, and we receive COINBACK ( cashback) % from our shopping on this Big merchants like Booking, Ebay, Alibaba.Is one very big step for our company!!!"
I would hold on hyping that cause I don't think those are partnerships, cause partnerships will be announced officially via official company channels.
I think those are more like platform ecommerce plugins that will link DS with those platforms and show deals over there. But let's wait and see it happen.

Chipper
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:09 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Chipper » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:23 pm

Perhaps this is a new topic but the G20 meets 30 November. Igor has mentioned how the G20 treats cryptocurrencies will have great impact. Here is the March and July Communiques from the G20 Finance Ministers.

From March Communique
9. We acknowledge that technological innovation, including that underlying crypto-assets, has the potential to improve the efficiency and inclusiveness of the financial system and the economy more broadly. Crypto-assets do, however, raise issues with respect to consumer and investor protection, market integrity, tax evasion, money laundering and terrorist financing. Crypto-assets lack the key attributes of sovereign currencies. At some point they could have financial stability implications. We commit to implement the FATF standards as they apply to crypto-assets, look forward to the FATF review of those standards, and call on the FATF to advance global implementation. We call on international standard-setting bodies (SSBs) to continue their monitoring of crypto-assets and their risks, according to their mandates, and assess multilateral responses as needed.

From July Communique
10. Technological innovations, including those underlying crypto-assets, can deliver significant benefits to the financial system and the broader economy. Crypto-assets do, however, raise issues with respect to consumer and investor protection, market integrity, tax evasion, money laundering and terrorist financing. Crypto-assets lack the key attributes of sovereign currencies. While crypto-assets do not at this point pose a global financial stability risk, we remain vigilant. We welcome updates provided by the FSB and the SSBs and look forward to their further work to monitor the potential risks of crypto-assets, and to assess multilateral responses as needed. We reiterate our March commitments related to the implementation of the FATF standards and we ask the FATF to clarify in October 2018 how its standards apply to crypto-assets.

What stood out to me is "Crypto-assets lack the key attributes of sovereign currencies. At some point they could have financial stability implications. "

A successful implementation of thousands of deals between willing buyers and sellers on DealShaker w/KYC and price stability could go a long way to establishing Onecoin as fulfilling these G20 concerns. If anyone can find it, it would be interesting to see the FATF October 2018 standards.

openmind
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by openmind » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:21 pm

Luival wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:07 pm
This is what Cristi Calina just replied to me regarding the Dealshaker issue: "we have already signed contracts with 170 big companys, we can buy from them through Dealshaker , we pay with euro like before for Booking let's say, and we receive COINBACK ( cashback) % from our shopping on this Big merchants like Booking, Ebay, Alibaba.Is one very big step for our company!!!"
Bla..bla..bla..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:31 pm

Chipper wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:23 pm
What stood out to me is "Crypto-assets lack the key attributes of sovereign currencies. At some point they could have financial stability implications. "

A successful implementation of thousands of deals between willing buyers and sellers on DealShaker w/KYC and price stability could go a long way to establishing Onecoin as fulfilling these G20 concerns. If anyone can find it, it would be interesting to see the FATF October 2018 standards.
For the last 4 years, we've seen that Onecoin actually solves pretty much all government concerns about cryptos. Should be interesting to see what happens in 2019. But I think G20 meetup is postponed to November 2018 and they do not intend to speak about cryptos. Not sure about that, I read in online somewhere.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests