Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
OneCoinPeet

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by OneCoinPeet » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:59 am

Maybe because they are very busy building all the different facets of the OneCoin Ecosystem https://www.onecoin.eu/en/one-ecosystem. Which is not a small feat.

The numbers of attacks from all sides have been a shear avalanche, almost overwhelming the company, its CEO and company plans (servers seized by officials for investigation, death treats to Dr. Ruja (which must have had a great impact on her and her family), top members with in-depth knowledge of the company leaving to start copies of the concept. IMA's bringing the company in disrespect and legal danger by not following the strict guidelines of the company (promising large profits etc) etc. etc.).. What do you do ?... Give energy to all that negativity? Then you need many extra employers for that and you might veer off track. Each explanation of the circumstances you give, result most probably in even more attacks and negative (and some prone on destruction) people trying to prove you wrong... a certain road to failure..

Or just keep on building.... Together with those that keep a positive outlook.

I must say I also have doubted several times, .. But the last few months I see a very positive development as well as that I am learning more about all the events that the company went through the last 4 years, which makes it astounding and it is by itself a clear positive sign on the wall that OneCoin still exists.

starbucks001 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:21 am
Hi Igor,

The people in the social media and the haters have been effective in spreading lies because Onecoin/Onelife allow such things to happen . They have been very weak in communicating and managing the expectations of the 3.5 million members.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:22 am

starbucks001 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:21 am
Hi Igor,

The people in the social media and the haters have been effective in spreading lies because Onecoin/Onelife allow such things to happen . They have been very weak in communicating and managing the expectations of the 3.5 million members.
Not really. Communication is goot at the leader level cause inner circle and GLG members (total around 185 people) know everything that they can know. There are questions that can not be answered yet so even some GLG members think communication is weak. And it is their job to spread info to their downline and users.

But big issue is that many people are not even connected to those leaders cause they lost upline.
And let’s not forget that 3.5 million people are Onelife members that also own Onecoins.

I also agree that company could do at least weekly newsletters and I will suggest that.

Also, I am making Discord server where people will be able to get all the info cause this forum is not convenient for most users especially those who only use mobile devices.

morgan48

Post by morgan48 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:11 am

It would also be interesting to know the result of Round 1 when it soon ends Nov.7…..how many packages were sold. Do you think they will give us this info?

Luival

Post by Luival » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:41 pm

Dealshaker remains unchanged. One more delay?

marius

Post by marius » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:20 pm

Luival wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:41 pm
Dealshaker remains unchanged. One more delay?
Duncan informed in a webinar that the start of the new dealshaker will happen next week. He also said that the KYC process will be outsourced to third party. So KYC problems will belong to the past, he said. New direct payment system (for dealshaker, euro part) will be implemented.
Relax, be patient.

Freakingyou

Post by Freakingyou » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:29 pm

As far as i read, merchants Will be able to convert into Fiat. What about us?

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:14 am

Hi Marius,

Can you please explain further what is the new direct payment system?

Thanks

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:53 am

Freakingyou wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:29 pm
As far as i read, merchants Will be able to convert into Fiat. What about us?
I think users will also be able to put sell orders but merchant coins will be picked up first so as more liquidity comes, we will sell coins too. But vision of coin is to be usable, go bring merchants and slend coins at him and let him liquidate. That will protect the value. If people only want to sell then this project will collapse just like all others in the crypto world.
starbucks001 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:14 am
Hi Marius,

Can you please explain further what is the new direct payment system?

Thanks
It is Paypal. Users who have no coins or cryptos will be able to buy goods using the money via paypal and cards.

investor2

Post by investor2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:11 pm

Will ist also be possible to pay in a combination of ones and Paypal? I don´t have Euros in my account.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:52 pm

investor2 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:11 pm
Will ist also be possible to pay in a combination of ones and Paypal? I don´t have Euros in my account.
Yes, merchants will be obligated to put at least 10% of ONE in deals. But over time, as liquidity comes, merchants will realize they will sell a lot more stuff for 100% ONE. It is a rather long process but it is good we are near the start.