Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Locked
starbucks001
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:39 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by starbucks001 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:07 pm

Hi Igor,
What kind of a pricing strategy do you think Onecoin will use when it is open for trading?. What I mean is the buy/sell price. The reason I am asking is because the following factors need to be considered.

1. Based on difficulty of mining, the internal price is at least €26.95. So they cannot start trading at a lower price. If they do, then the way they determine difficulty and price historically becomes questionable. Bear in mind, they use difficulty rate to decide how many coins you get.

2. Merchants will complain if price set is less than what they price their products for sale. Meaning, if they sell a product for €100 , they want to get at least a total of same amount after selling the Onecoin portion of their pricing.

3. Based on my rough calculation, those who buy the best OFC bundle during the 1st round pays about €7.33 to get 1 Onecoin. They will immediately dump their coins if price opens significantly higher in order to save the merchants.

4. At least 2 million people who joined Onecoin earlier from July 2014 got their coins at an even lower price . They will also be tempted to sell. These are people who are "tired" as they have waited for 4 years.

My concern is no matter how you try to control price stability, the tendency for price to drop is likely. This is also due to the slow growth of merchants which is far below Dr Ruja's target of 1 million.

Also, the much needed improvement in PR and communications and operations support is not seen as being well focussed and managed. What is obvious and talked about most are the numerous roadshows and marketing talks.

Its tough and I hope somebody in the top management is doing some serious thinking back in Sophia.

Bakht Zaman khan
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:15 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Bakht Zaman khan » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:58 pm

detroyer wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:08 am
Futureofpayments wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:03 pm
Does the Onecoin have any credibility left to take a hit?
After the German investigation Onecoin has become more credible than before, despite that yes it will still receive blows because of IMA's who have not yet understood the concept and strategy of onecoin to put on the financial markets an alternative to asset Management and to the current system of payment.
Agree with your views but openness will attract more masses.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1856
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:39 pm

starbucks001 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:07 pm
Hi Igor,
What kind of a pricing strategy do you think Onecoin will use when it is open for trading?. What I mean is the buy/sell price. The reason I am asking is because the following factors need to be considered.

Its tough and I hope somebody in the top management is doing some serious thinking back in Sophia.
Basically IMO what they need to do is start their own exchange with some regulations and we already have seen them testing such platform so they basically have the algorithm. What we saw back in January 2017 was xcoin.com where 3 million people were selling and only few thousand people were buying, and only those who took time to log in to the account and spend trading account money.
They started trading with the price at that time, I believe it was shy over 7eur, and they put a limit for sell orders that depended on the account type where largest was around 120 eur per day to sell per account. Also, if your order was not executed, it would expire and be removed so there was no huge sell wall forming. And I think they set the range where you can put limit orders so no one could offer coins lower than they set.

What did those rules have as the result? Well, the price was pretty stable, it was fluctuating in decimals. And that was 3 million people selling to a few thousand. I suppose it will be a different set of rules when the whole world will be able to buy. Of course, I urge people not to accept heard of buyers coming in all over the world on the first-day exchange starts. It will take time, but dealshaker is the key.
Here's why:
We know that dealshaker will accept at least 50% ONEcoins. If buyer comes that has no ONEs and he/she wants to participate in the deal, he will pay with paypal whole sum and his card will be charged 100% cash but his purchase will pull that ONE order from their exchange so basically, dealshaker will help us "find more demand" for our sell orders.
So again, I ask people who say "when will we cash out" - how many merchants did you bring on board ?;)

Also, I talked in Sofia about price stabilization strategies and they said several are on the table indeed so I am kinda confident they are cooking something. Who knows, maybe their

MLMgenius
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:22 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by MLMgenius » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:05 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:39 pm

So again, I ask people who say "when will we cash out" - how many merchants did you bring on board ?;)

Igor, this point of yours is not really fair to early buyers of educational packages and receivers of Onecoin, because back then no one knew dealshaker would even exist.

Dealshaker was, if i remember correctly, first announced in january 2017 - many people who bought into OC before that did so solely because of the promise that soon they would be able to sell their onecoins for fiat.

Whoever joined the Onecoin ecosystem before Dealshaker announcement should have no obligation to bring merchants on board, because Dealshaker is not why they bought educational packages in the first place. And dont blame this on incompenent IMAs - Ruja Ignatova herself promised us multiple times that it would be possible to sell OC on the open market. IMAs, at least the ones I listened to, were just repeating what she said.

openmind
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by openmind » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:27 am

MLMgenius wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:05 am
Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:39 pm

So again, I ask people who say "when will we cash out" - how many merchants did you bring on board ?;)

Igor, this point of yours is not really fair to early buyers of educational packages and receivers of Onecoin, because back then no one knew dealshaker would even exist.

Dealshaker was, if i remember correctly, first announced in january 2017 - many people who bought into OC before that did so solely because of the promise that soon they would be able to sell their onecoins for fiat.

Whoever joined the Onecoin ecosystem before Dealshaker announcement should have no obligation to bring merchants on board, because Dealshaker is not why they bought educational packages in the first place. And dont blame this on incompenent IMAs - Ruja Ignatova herself promised us multiple times that it would be possible to sell OC on the open market. IMAs, at least the ones I listened to, were just repeating what she said.
Yes, Ruja promised that it would be not will be possible to sell OC on the open market.:) and did not promise when :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1856
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:52 am

MLMgenius wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:05 am

Igor, this point of yours is not really fair to early buyers of educational packages and receivers of Onecoin, because back then no one knew dealshaker would even exist.
I understand your point but I must say that I also joined before we knew about dealshaker but it is not quite like you say. I exactly joined because I saw usability merchant coin that wants to acheave what bitcoin failed and is now only trading asset.
So we always knew the vision, and it is only in 2017 when we learned about dealshaker and it makes sense for the company to roll the usability wheel on their platform and later, other platforms can accept it if dealshaker is a success.

Problem that you reffer to is lack of education what bitcoin was suppose to be and lack of proper presentation of onecoin project by former leaders (to be honest Ruja did not help them enough) who were only interested in earning money and pull people in by promising profits to them with zero education.

So, fair or not, if some people were misguided, they need to learn, and accept the reality or not. Vision did not change.

openmind
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by openmind » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:59 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:52 am
MLMgenius wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:05 am

Igor, this point of yours is not really fair to early buyers of educational packages and receivers of Onecoin, because back then no one knew dealshaker would even exist.
I understand your point but I must say that I also joined before we knew about dealshaker but it is not quite like you say. I exactly joined because I saw usability merchant coin that wants to acheave what bitcoin failed and is now only trading asset.
So we always knew the vision, and it is only in 2017 when we learned about dealshaker and it makes sense for the company to roll the usability wheel on their platform and later, other platforms can accept it if dealshaker is a success.

Problem that you reffer to is lack of education what bitcoin was suppose to be and lack of proper presentation of onecoin project by former leaders (to be honest Ruja did not help them enough) who were only interested in earning money and pull people in by promising profits to them with zero education.

So, fair or not, if some people were misguided, they need to learn, and accept the reality or not. Vision did not change.
Igor, I admire your patience.

Cannon83
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:50 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Cannon83 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:00 pm

When can we sell these one coins enough of the lies even if it’s not going to be another year that’s ok just tell us the truth for once and for all

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1856
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:19 pm

Cannon83 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:00 pm
When can we sell these one coins enough of the lies even if it’s not going to be another year that’s ok just tell us the truth for once and for all
I suggest then to stop listening to lies from social media. Look at official newsletters.

There is no date to tell, just a plan to release exchange only for merchants by january/february2019 and later after that slowly for users.

But users are free to find merchants and spend coins.

starbucks001
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:39 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by starbucks001 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:21 am

Hi Igor,

The people in the social media and the haters have been effective in spreading lies because Onecoin/Onelife allow such things to happen . They have been very weak in communicating and managing the expectations of the 3.5 million members.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ady4u and 11 guests