Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Bakht Zaman khan
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:15 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Bakht Zaman khan » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:18 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:15 pm
alexferhati wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:24 pm
hello everyone! maybe you lose some ONE's with this story but this ONE's from OFC will be for offering in exchange platform from 8 January 2019 and the other ONE's from the education packets will be not yet, am I right Igor?
Both OFC will be gradually converted into ONEs after january 2019. ONEs will be used on dealshaker. Merchants should be able to liquidate some ONEs.
Hopefully by october 2019 also users can liquidate some ONEs
Its a big confusion from day one. The company should issue a clear road map to all onelife members. Why thy are creating more mess understanding among coin holders.

detroyer
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by detroyer » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:57 pm

Bundles: 300 OFC = 1 ONE
Onelife Network : 100 OFC = 1 ONE
Info from GLG Inner circle

Futureofpayments
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:04 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Futureofpayments » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:03 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:58 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:15 pm
alexferhati wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:24 pm
hello everyone! maybe you lose some ONE's with this story but this ONE's from OFC will be for offering in exchange platform from 8 January 2019 and the other ONE's from the education packets will be not yet, am I right Igor?
Both OFC will be gradually converted into ONEs after january 2019. ONEs will be used on dealshaker. Merchants should be able to liquidate some ONEs.
Hopefully by october 2019 also users can liquidate some ONEs
for me it would indeed be a very unfriendly action on the part of the company to make us OC holders wait until Oct. 2019 for an exchange opportunity.

It is the easiest thing in the world to impose a limited time and/or amount of OC withdrawal.

There is no excuse to keep OC holders waiting any longer - apart from which, OneCoin`s credibility would take a massive negative hit.
Does the Onecoin have any credibility left to take a hit?

detroyer
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by detroyer » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:08 am

Futureofpayments wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:03 pm
Does the Onecoin have any credibility left to take a hit?
After the German investigation Onecoin has become more credible than before, despite that yes it will still receive blows because of IMA's who have not yet understood the concept and strategy of onecoin to put on the financial markets an alternative to asset Management and to the current system of payment.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:28 am

starbucks001 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:27 pm
From reading the discussions in this forum, my impression was the exchange will be opened by Jan 2019 and therefore all onecoin holders and also new onecoin holders who bought OFCs ( and received coins) will be able to go to the exchange and trade onecoins for fiat.
Do not take any future talk for granted please cause it is not so easy to pull off and honor deadlines in this world, every single project has delays.
But the plan is to launch own exchange where merchants can liquidate coins, and for users later in 2019. But users can use coins and bring merchants which is actually in line with the whole onecoin vision.

SwissAndrew wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:58 pm
for me it would indeed be a very unfriendly action on the part of the company to make us OC holders wait until Oct. 2019 for an exchange opportunity.

It is the easiest thing in the world to impose a limited time and/or amount of OC withdrawal.

There is no excuse to keep OC holders waiting any longer - apart from which, OneCoin`s credibility would take a massive negative hit.
Looks to me you did not understand what you got into. Onecoin vision is to be usable merchant coin, so all holders can even now bring merchants and use coins on dealshaker. The company wants to launch exchange for merchants before January so users more easily bring in merchants and use coins and fulfill the vision.

It is important to understand that certain liquidity is needed in order for users to be able to liquidate coins too and that needs time. We can not say how much, but IMO, if merchants can sell some coins, and users use them.

detroyer wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:57 pm
Bundles: 300 OFC = 1 ONE
Onelife Network : 100 OFC = 1 ONE
Info from GLG Inner circle
Correct but not final decision for 100:1 for old OFC, could be less but let's stick to 100:1
Bakht Zaman khan wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:18 pm
Its a big confusion from day one. The company should issue a clear road map to all onelife members. Why thy are creating more mess understanding among coin holders.
Clear roadmap is impossible to publish cause there is little trust in network and too many people are all of the sudden becoming "visionaries" and start their own coin based on what they learned here. So, people will need to satisfy with info they get from Inner circle. Sorry if someone is unhappy with that, if I was unhappy, I would turn my head around do something else and let the company work and check progress from time to time.

I actually do that with several other projects that I am invested in. I am in one project where many people cry cause they do not have access to daily diary of company people and there is no info for months or two (which does not mean they do not work) so I just leave it to flow and check progress now and then.

SwissAndrew
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:42 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by SwissAndrew » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:49 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:28 am
SwissAndrew wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:58 pm
for me it would indeed be a very unfriendly action on the part of the company to make us OC holders wait until Oct. 2019 for an exchange opportunity.

It is the easiest thing in the world to impose a limited time and/or amount of OC withdrawal.

There is no excuse to keep OC holders waiting any longer - apart from which, OneCoin`s credibility would take a massive negative hit.
Looks to me you did not understand what you got into. Onecoin vision is to be usable merchant coin, so all holders can even now bring merchants and use coins on dealshaker. The company wants to launch exchange for merchants before January so users more easily bring in merchants and use coins and fulfill the vision.

It is important to understand that certain liquidity is needed in order for users to be able to liquidate coins too and that needs time. We can not say how much, but IMO, if merchants can sell some coins, and users use them.

first of all, I fully understand the most important need is to establish DS as a stong trading platform.
However, in werstern Europe there is practically no Dealshaker activiy for the simple reason that merchants know they cannot get fiat for their One.
As soon as that situation is resolved I will be the first to bring merchants on board!

secondly, I feel there should be at least a limited withrawal ability, to imrove the public confidence level of OC, which at the moment is very low.
This would silence most of the trolls and haters.

starbucks001
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:39 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by starbucks001 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:55 am

It has been 4 years since Onecoin started. Its a very long time to wait especially to those early members who joined in July 2014. The company should not delay the public trading unnecessarily. These people who joined knew the risk involved but they believed in the vision of Dr Ruja. Allow public trading and if the price drops , let it be, as that is how market forces work and the members will accept it.

As for the dealshaker merchants, the company need not have to protect the price of onecoin at €26.85 which the value the merchants use to price their products. They should also take the risk by pricing it that way. If the price drops when trading starts, they cannot blame anybody.

To me it seems like the company is asking the 3.45million members to wait, and to allow the merchants to have the opportunity to benefit and grow. It is a good plan but how sure are we that the price will be at least €26.85 when trading starts at whatever the date is.

Coinmarket capitalisation was once in excess of USD800 billion. Now its down to 200 billion. There are many people out there who wants to put their money in a good crypto and Onecoin is the best option right now with global distribution and 80 000 merchants. Even if we attract 10% of these funds its a big boost to Onecoin. Also Dr Ruja and her team should focus on institutional investors. She was an ex banker and Mckinsey consultant and I am sure she has the credibilty and contacts in this area.



Who would buy OFCs if they dont know when they can start selling their coins? You cannot force them to use their coins to buy things on dealshaker . The things you can buy are still limited and not practical for those who live in 3rd world countries.

In my humble opinion, open up public trading. Let the market decide the price.

starbucks001
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:39 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by starbucks001 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:58 am

Last Dec 2017, the market cap of traded crypto was about USD 800 billion. There are a few reasons why people put in money into these cryptos.
1. They want to speculate and hope to make money as price appreciates
2. They are investors looking at safer places to hedge against the depreciating fiat currencies

and lastly, the least important reason

3. To use crypto to buy things on the internet.

In my humble opinion, Onecoin should pursue the above Point No. 2 as their strategy. Onecoin is a good store of value and added to that , it has the advantage of using to buy things on the internet.

I wonder what is the point of establishing dealshaker first because it can never match Amazon for example with a subscriber base of 90 million people just in USA alone. Besides as mentioned above, the main reason people buy crypto is not to buy things.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:11 am

starbucks001 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:58 am
Last Dec 2017, the market cap of traded crypto was about USD 800 billion. There are a few reasons why people put in money into these cryptos.
1. They want to speculate and hope to make money as price appreciates
2. They are investors looking at safer places to hedge against the depreciating fiat currencies

and lastly, the least important reason

3. To use crypto to buy things on the internet.

In my humble opinion, Onecoin should pursue the above Point No. 2 as their strategy. Onecoin is a good store of value and added to that , it has the advantage of using to buy things on the internet.

I wonder what is the point of establishing dealshaker first because it can never match Amazon for example with a subscriber base of 90 million people just in USA alone. Besides as mentioned above, the main reason people buy crypto is not to buy things.
I agree with your point 2 opinion and also no.3 is important cause it is the goal of the vision.
Buth both cannot happen if they do not prevent no.1 point and that takes time and will happen 100% if they would go open free trading too soon,

IMO they already prevented that in big way and those are last times and last times are the worse to most people cause impatience is growing exponentially

openmind
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by openmind » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:11 am
starbucks001 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:58 am
Last Dec 2017, the market cap of traded crypto was about USD 800 billion. There are a few reasons why people put in money into these cryptos.
1. They want to speculate and hope to make money as price appreciates
2. They are investors looking at safer places to hedge against the depreciating fiat currencies

and lastly, the least important reason

3. To use crypto to buy things on the internet.

In my humble opinion, Onecoin should pursue the above Point No. 2 as their strategy. Onecoin is a good store of value and added to that , it has the advantage of using to buy things on the internet.

I wonder what is the point of establishing dealshaker first because it can never match Amazon for example with a subscriber base of 90 million people just in USA alone. Besides as mentioned above, the main reason people buy crypto is not to buy things.
I agree with your point 2 opinion and also no.3 is important cause it is the goal of the vision.
Buth both cannot happen if they do not prevent no.1 point and that takes time and will happen 100% if they would go open free trading too soon,

IMO they already prevented that in big way and those are last times and last times are the worse to most people cause impatience is growing exponentially
Igor, you are wise man!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests