Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by flatrate » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:21 pm

investor2 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:44 pm
I wonder why some members of this forum are that upset about not having the chance to convert OFC to ONE right now.
It just makes sense when this will happen in January together with the OFC which are sold now. I guess (I might be wrong) that it will be the same exchange rate and it will happen simultaniously with the new OFC with the same conditions, just to keep is simple.
Generally I don´t have problems with that, but I also think the company let us sit in the dark.
let me clear it up for you investor2.

simple, my coins have been tied up in OFC boondoggle for almost 2 yrs. ruja pushed the OFC thinggeee.

even more simple, company said on their website that we can convert them today.

with more people having their ONE back they will use it in DS. isn't that a positive for company ?

i just simply want the company to follow through with something. anything. at this point.

not upset at all, you should see when i get upset... TV's go flying.

tired of can kicking son. that is all. :P :P

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1607
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Hmm, when I took my OFCs back in September 2017 I did that at the rate 200:1 and we knew back then that OFC will be converted back to ONEcoins AFTER october 2018 so my incentive was hopefully to get more coins back with normal ratio of 100:1. No stock shares on my mind.

I don’t know why people think coin offering is cancelled? Didn’t you guys get used to this company having poor and slow IT team that works slow with delays :)

Keep calm, damn CO info will come this week probably, if not, no biggy, we wait for their own exchange to be opet and G20 to push regulations so Onecoin can be later listed on some regulated exchange (where institutional investors dwel) for bigger liquidity. And of course, dich those OFC and get our ONEcoins back :)
How many merchants did you bring onboard in the meanwhile ?

flatrate
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by flatrate » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:32 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:22 pm
Hmm, when I took my OFCs back in September 2017 I did that at the rate 200:1 and we knew back then that OFC will be converted back to ONEcoins AFTER october 2018 so my incentive was hopefully to get more coins back with normal ratio of 100:1. No stock shares on my mind.

I don’t know why people think coin offering is cancelled? Didn’t you guys get used to this company having poor and slow IT team that works slow with delays :)

Keep calm, damn CO info will come this week probably, if not, no biggy, we wait for their own exchange to be opet and G20 to push regulations so Onecoin can be later listed on some regulated exchange (where institutional investors dwel) for bigger liquidity. And of course, dich those OFC and get our ONEcoins back :)
How many merchants did you bring onboard in the meanwhile ?
I agree, but it would literally take 30 seconds to update their OFC site with relevant details.it clearly states i can convert them today. those are the type of things that need to be fixed forever. just be clear and honest is all anyone wants.

how many merchants ? haha. not where i reside friend. :P

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1607
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:15 pm

flatrate wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:32 pm
I agree, but it would literally take 30 seconds to update their OFC site with relevant details.it clearly states i can convert them today. those are the type of things that need to be fixed forever. just be clear and honest is all anyone wants.
Totally agreed but nothing I can do. I tried...
flatrate wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:32 pm
I
how many merchants ? haha. not where i reside friend. :P
No that post was general, not pointed at you ;)

Mehrankhan
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:08 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Mehrankhan » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:11 am

:x Conversion of OFC is still not available in KSA SAUDI ARABIA

feriman
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by feriman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:08 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:15 pm
flatrate wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:32 pm
I agree, but it would literally take 30 seconds to update their OFC site with relevant details.it clearly states i can convert them today. those are the type of things that need to be fixed forever. just be clear and honest is all anyone wants.
Totally agreed but nothing I can do. I tried...
flatrate wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:32 pm
I
how many merchants ? haha. not where i reside friend. :P
No that post was general, not pointed at you ;)
Hello that's what is written in OFC website :

(The www.onecoinofc.com website operations have ended on October 31, 2017. Conversion of OFCs will become possible after October 8, 2018.)
There is no such thing that you can convert them today.

Cannon83
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:50 am

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Cannon83 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:16 am

Why is it that about 2000 crypto currencies are on coinmarket that had hardly any people interested in it seems to be working out fine but yet one coin can’t seem to help them selfs by changing the dates playing into the hands of people who calls one coin a scam if u want more people to believe in it and want people to help make it grow stop moving the goal posts and put out 100% facts and stick to them

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1607
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:17 am

Cannon83 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:16 am
Why is it that about 2000 crypto currencies are on coinmarket that had hardly any people interested in it seems to be working out fine but yet one coin can’t seem to help them selfs by changing the dates playing into the hands of people who calls one coin a scam if u want more people to believe in it and want people to help make it grow stop moving the goal posts and put out 100% facts and stick to them
Please read my first post here and you will understand that it explains all your concerns there.

2000 cryptos are on the market but they are NOT working just fine cause initial investors are long gone and took all the profit money, cause most if not all of those 2000 cryptos (besides top20) are now priced below their ICOs(means no usability nor trading), showing that initial investors took the profit and for most project also team left and is doing nothing but tweet insignificant tweets.
As for top20, they hold their cap purely based on hype and former manipulation but they are good for nothing, not used by almost anyone. Look at dappradar.com and you will see how poorly used are only live platforms ethereum and EOS.

What I see in onecoin is slow and steady move forward, building platforms and usability. Delays are mostly done by investigations and legal problems in many countries made by bad networkers. Can not invent dates and stick to them with those problems. But people do not recognize one very important thing. They could have shut down a long time ago, but they are still here management is not easily scared and that is a good thing.

rashaad
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by rashaad » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:57 am

Hello,

Please let me know is January 8 official date for exchange open? Or there is no official date?

-
rashaad

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1607
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:40 pm

rashaad wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:57 am
Hello,

Please let me know is January 8 official date for exchange open? Or there is no official date?

-
rashaad
There is no official date but I can say they are working on own exchange and hope to release it before january 2019.
Other exchanges IMO can come after G20 regulations

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: vhaakmat and 10 guests