Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:06 am

Those that read this forum know I’ve been writing for months that I would not count for ONEcoin to get fiat pair on october 08 although that was indeed focus and plan but I thought it would help if I wrote few facts here.

So, No and If they would do it it would be suicide for several reasons:

1) Who would buy coins? People (dumb money) is sick of crypto cause of scam and manipulations so we can see the crypto market is pretty dead, struggling to maintain those fake manipulated prices for bitcoin. Altcoins already died out. Crypto can only be saved by institutional investor and they will not join before G20 make a regulatory frame that would allow crypto mainstream adoption, they were supposed to make it July 2018 but postponed to November 2018. If they do not schedule it for 2018 then crypto verse is about to die more. This also applies to Onecoin.

2) Onecoin vision is to be usable merchant coin and that uses the primary “currency” property - to be exchangeable for goods and services. For that, they need good, working and polished new DealShaker that is supposed to be launch in the first quarter of October 2018. But it was delayed by previous team and investigation.

So, for those who want to know when to sell coins, it will first happen for merchants, hopefully before the end of 2018, and later for users. until then, users are free to bring in merchants and use coins to fulfill the vision.

And the second property of “currency” is to be exchangeable to other currencies, but seems like Onecoin wants to be usable, and later, tradable. So all in its own time. After all, you have almost 2000 coins on coinmarketcap to see what happens if project starts trading without any real platform for usability ;)

Also, we need to consider that October 08 2018 was invented in 2017, but in January 2018 they had this investigation raid that made a mess and delays so it is not realistic to start any trading this October. But at least they are now cleared from authorities, and most of the people that did not understand vision are gone.

For angry people who told their downline they will sell coins on this date please take those facts into consideration and fix communication. As I was saying, not everything is up to the company, they did need to survive many authority problem made by network but at least they are still here. Show some understanding!

MLMgenius

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by MLMgenius » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:34 am

Igor that is great and all, but there is literally NOTHING new on the onecoinico.io page. The timer ran out and that is it, now we wait for what exactly?

I still believe in Onelife but a serious company would not let us wait for information, they would have updated the website the second the timer hit 4 zeroes

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:41 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:06 am
Those that read this forum know I’ve been writing for months that I would not count for ONEcoin to get fiat pair on october 08 although that was indeed focus and plan but I thought it would help if I wrote few facts here.

So, No and If they would do it it would be suicide for several reasons:

1) Who would buy coins? People (dumb money) is sick of crypto cause of scam and manipulations so we can see the crypto market is pretty dead, struggling to maintain those fake manipulated prices for bitcoin. Altcoins already died out. Crypto can only be saved by institutional investor and they will not join before G20 make a regulatory frame that would allow crypto mainstream adoption, they were supposed to make it July 2018 but postponed to November 2018. This also applies to Onecoin.

2) Onecoin vision is to be usable merchant coin and that uses the primary “currency” property - to be exchangeable for goods and services. For that, they need good, working and polished new DealShaker that is supposed to be launch in the first quarter of October 2018. But it was delayed by previous team and investigation.

So, for those who want to know when to sell coins, it will first happen for merchants, hopefully before the end of 2018, and later for users. until then, users are free to bring in merchants and use coins to fulfill the vision.

And the second property of “currency” is to be exchangeable to other currencies, but seems like Onecoin wants to be usable, and later, tradable. So all in its own time. After all, you have almost 2000 coins on coinmarketcap to see what happens if project starts trading without any real platform for usability ;)

Also, we need to consider that October 08 2018 was invented in 2017, but in January 2018 they had this investigation raid that made a mess and delays so it is not realistic to start any trading this October. But at least they are now cleared from authorities, and most of the people that did not understand vision are gone.

For angry people who told their downline they will sell coins on this date please take those facts into consideration and fix communication. As I was saying, not everything is up to the company, they did need to survive many authority problem made by network but at least they are still here. Show some understanding!
Great write up Igor

investor2

Post by investor2 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:52 am

The number of onecoin-members ist still growing now. How can that happen? It was stated that the sale of education packages will stop 23:59 on Oct. 7th.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:53 am

MLMgenius wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:34 am
Igor that is great and all, but there is literally NOTHING new on the onecoinico.io page. The timer ran out and that is it, now we wait for what exactly?

I still believe in Onelife but a serious company would not let us wait for information, they would have updated the website the second the timer hit 4 zeroes
First of all I did not censor your post. It is forum setup that first several posts of new users must be manually approved due to high number of russian ad bots so you need to wait for me to see and approve and this is not my life. I spend this time to try to help people without upline.

As for coin offering. I do not understand why onelife cares about that at all cause that is just one more way company wants to distribute coins to people but this time without network and this coin offering is done very poorly so as far as I am concerned they can just cancel it cause website is very poor, whitepaper was supposed to be uploaded on september 09 when info phase stared, not when sale starts but it is what it is.

What is important, it has little do to with the coin actually going to be traded for fiat.
Other problems prevent that and I wrote some facts to consider in my first post.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:55 am

investor2 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:52 am
The number of onecoin-members ist still growing now. How can that happen? It was stated that the sale of education packages will stop 23:59 on Oct. 7th.
That is not true, education will remain product even after coin is brought to public but they will bring coins instead of tokens then.
So now not only education still sell but they released new education materials ablut legal aspects of cryptocurrency.

Abklinge

Post by Abklinge » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:26 pm

I understand what you are saying. I still think there should have been information from the company when we logged in to our account this morning. I also mean that we now should be able to “own” our ONEs and be able send a higher amount of coins between our accounts and also cross-line, so we can start using ONE between each other (not having to go through DealShaker) and promote ONE this way. Although the rest of the world is negative to cryptocurrency - WE ARE NOT!, so let us own our ONE now. It’s actually the best way to prevent the negativity that’s going on and prevent even more negativity!
This is not meant as criticism of the company or of any persons, I just want information and to start owning my ONEs now.
Thank you.

openmind

Post by openmind » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:50 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:06 am

Now when OneCoin canceled ICO why we would trust that something will happen in January 2019??

Mutaz

Post by Mutaz » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:31 pm

The packages are sold today may be Forex packages not normal packages, as normal packages will not be available after today.

investor2

Post by investor2 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:44 pm

I wonder why some members of this forum are that upset about not having the chance to convert OFC to ONE right now.
It just makes sense when this will happen in January together with the OFC which are sold now. I guess (I might be wrong) that it will be the same exchange rate and it will happen simultaniously with the new OFC with the same conditions, just to keep is simple.
Generally I don´t have problems with that, but I also think the company let us sit in the dark.