Cancelation of Kralev Cars deals

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Cancelation of Kralev Cars deals

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:54 pm

Company will never be legally responsible for any dealer or deal on dealshaker as well as any ecommerce platform owner is not responsible for the content. Although they do have T&A and are conducting them.

As for Kralev, he obviously believed in the miracle that did not happen. But at least he will sell 10% of deals which is also good.
I personally always said to everyone not to give too much hope in any such large deals cause it is totally not realistic for coin to become liquid yet and I explained that here in this topic.
http://bit.ly/is-onecoin-public-yet

Those who used those deals to pull people in need to take responsibility for their actions, not to seek others to blame.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Cancelation of Kralev Cars deals

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:56 pm

rashaad wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:39 pm
Jtosho wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:18 pm
he confirm 25 cars were sold 100% ONE,
I do not believe this scam dealer anymore. Can he even deliver 25 cars or sell just empty coupons.. :oops:

-
rashaad
I would not call him scammer but this is good way of thinking. Never trust any dealer and never use them t make any promise to people who use you accountable.

I will lock this topic cause it is all said