Cancelation of Kralev Cars deals

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Cancelation of Kralev Cars deals

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:54 pm

Company will never be legally responsible for any dealer or deal on dealshaker as well as any ecommerce platform owner is not responsible for the content. Although they do have T&A and are conducting them.

As for Kralev, he obviously believed in the miracle that did not happen. But at least he will sell 10% of deals which is also good.
I personally always said to everyone not to give too much hope in any such large deals cause it is totally not realistic for coin to become liquid yet and I explained that here in this topic.
http://bit.ly/is-onecoin-public-yet

Those who used those deals to pull people in need to take responsibility for their actions, not to seek others to blame.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Cancelation of Kralev Cars deals

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:56 pm

rashaad wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:39 pm
Jtosho wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:18 pm
he confirm 25 cars were sold 100% ONE,
I do not believe this scam dealer anymore. Can he even deliver 25 cars or sell just empty coupons.. :oops:

-
rashaad
I would not call him scammer but this is good way of thinking. Never trust any dealer and never use them t make any promise to people who use you accountable.

I will lock this topic cause it is all said