Cancelation of Kralev Cars deals

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
openmind

Re: Cancelation of Kralev Cars deals

Post by openmind » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:28 am

slobodanboda wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:58 pm
openmind wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:57 pm
slobodanboda wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:28 pm
Hello,
It seems we are all shocked with cancelation of deals from Kralev Cars.
Anybody know more.
Now we gave food for our haters for next months.
??? really https://dealshaker.com/en/listing/home-and-auto?page=3
I would know what you would to say with this site.
I see there Kralev Cars....no cancelation

openmind

Post by openmind » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:31 am

slobodanboda wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:28 pm
Hello,
It seems we are all shocked with cancelation of deals from Kralev Cars.
Anybody know more.
Now we gave food for our haters for next months.
f..k the haters..who cares about them

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:03 pm

OneCoinPeet wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:58 am
What in the hell do you mean with each sentence in this gobbly goop?
"the company shall take the measures necessary against him" ?
"but I tell him it's not serious of your share Mr kralev."?
you didn't understand ?
Yet it is easy to understand

rashaad

Post by rashaad » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:51 pm

openmind wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:28 am
Hello Sir!

Please let me correct. Previous there was thousands of Kralev car coupons for 11 different car models opening on October 8. Yesterday was deleted all but 1 car which had only 25 coupons. Many waited for this. Many fear same happen with later deals. :cry:
This was the problem.

-
rashaad

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:18 pm

rashaad wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:51 pm
openmind wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:28 am
Hello Sir!

Please let me correct. Previous there was thousands of Kralev car coupons for 11 different car models opening on October 8. Yesterday was deleted all but 1 car which had only 25 coupons. Many waited for this. Many fear same happen with later deals. :cry:
This was the problem.

-
rashaad
If Kralev can't convert all his coins on an exchange, how do you expect him to deliver all the numbers of cars, he confirm 25 cars were sold 100% ONE, he beelieve in the ONE vision, sometime, you all need patience, ICO begin today, exchange will come later, new dealshaker platform ready, ONE is not only for one day, a week, a month, guys relax, everything will come through. seems some of you read whatever Igor got to write and still formulate your own ideas or what you want. patience guys

rashaad

Post by rashaad » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:26 pm

Jtosho wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:18 pm
If Kralev can't convert all his coins on an exchange, how do you expect him to deliver all the numbers of cars, he confirm 25 cars were sold 100% ONE, he beelieve in the ONE vision, sometime, you all need patience, ICO begin today, exchange will come later, new dealshaker platform ready, ONE is not only for one day, a week, a month, guys relax, everything will come through. seems some of you read whatever Igor got to write and still formulate your own ideas or what you want. patience guys
Sir, people have been waiting several years. October 8 was advertised as the big day, everything finally will be solved! But only thing what happened is that thousands of most waited car deals disappeared. :cry:

What is good about ICO? ICO no use in India because can't access the site. Other problem is the company is not reliable with work, because many things under construction, inform is too little. I go to onecoin.eu, login wallet, under maintanance since 2016. Leaders smile and tell things for package sales. Reality is less great. "Patience patience".

New dealshaker looks good. Without exchange and not knowing actual ratio what can get from selling coins, is risky. Great looking company approved deals which disappear just before active time makes site look like scam.

rashaad

Post by rashaad » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello,

why people feel cheated? Because Kralev cars was show as proof that Onecoin value is real. I pay 1/10 of Powerpack, about 5000 €. My share about 200000 Onecoins. "Look you can get over 200 Mitsubishi cars with your 5000 € share of Powerpack, here is car deals as proof! It is real!".

I think company know this deals is not happening but did nothing, because it can be used for sale packages like this. :x
Now I understand this was stupid dream. How could 5000€ share get over 200 Mitsubishi cars.. Where this value increase would come? Not from exchange because there is not Onecoin exchange. I fel stuppid. :oops: My brother warn me, but I did not listen. :cry:

-
rashaad

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:09 pm

rashaad wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:28 pm
why people feel cheated? Because Kralev cars was show as proof that Onecoin value is real. I pay 1/10 of Powerpack, about 5000 €. My share about 200000 Onecoins. "Look you can get over 200 Mitsubishi cars with your 5000 € share of Powerpack, here is car deals as proof! It is real!".
rashaad
Anyone who used this kind of talk when taking money from people scammed them and should be frozen and onecoins taken from them.

rashaad

Post by rashaad » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:22 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:09 pm
rashaad wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:28 pm
rashaad
Anyone who used this kind of talk when taking money from people scammed them and should be frozen and onecoins taken from them.
But why the company allow this kind of deals in DealShaker? If you see this on company deal platform and deals have "WE are VERIFIED by DEALSHAKER.COM".

I not buy only because of talk, I buy because I see verified deals on DealShaker which show Onecoin have value with cars.. except deals disappear couple hours before activation.. :cry:

Company makes this possible, then you say it was wrong that someone used this for sale packages. I would not only believe talks! I believed verified deals. :oops:

rashaad

Post by rashaad » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:39 pm

Jtosho wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:18 pm
he confirm 25 cars were sold 100% ONE,
I do not believe this scam dealer anymore. Can he even deliver 25 cars or sell just empty coupons.. :oops:

-
rashaad