Starting price pre-OFC Coin Offering

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Najim15

Re: Starting price pre-OFC Coin Offering

Post by Najim15 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:20 am

Thank you for good summary ,but more questions are coming ,if we converting our OFCs to ONE so why Dr.Ruja said after 8.10.2018 the convention of ONE to OFC will be 1 ONE =100 OFC or Less
So if my OFCs that I bought since 2017 I won't converting to ONE , what are the merits and demerits will going to happen if will continue to holding my OFCS and not converting to ONE ?

Najim15

Post by Najim15 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:29 am

I'm talking if the date of Convention of OFCs to Coming but I don't converting my OFCS to ONE because that date 1 ONE will be 100 OFCS or Less but I bought my OFCS for 1 ONE = 200 OFC
So what will be the merits and demerits of Holing OLD OFCS if the date of convention are coming but I don't like to converts my OFCS to ONE ?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:18 pm

We do not know exact date nor rate of OFC-ONE conversion. I suppose rate will be known on January 09 2019 when OFC sale finishes.
And that will be probably the date when old OFC will also begin to convert to ONE