Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Anita

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Anita » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:56 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:08 pm
Anita wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:50 pm
I have some consultations
Can you buy other cryptocurrencies in the internal exchange? Will it be like a Broker?
What do you mean "internal" exchange

private exchange

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:56 pm

TOMMY wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:49 pm
I can asure you that even with ipo's no member will have any voting rights or be co-owner in anything that's then no longer a private company is it? And no you are right in that igor, " going public" is not really public, it's at best just members buying from members and we all know that members mostly want to sell their "assets" not buy anything.
Of course shareholders participate in decision making by attending quartal investor meetups where CEO elaborates and explains company business in the past quarter. Sure, investors can not actually influence big decisions, they can only sell shares and get out. But in case of crazy CEO, board members together with shareholders can change him. That is what the public company means. There is no sign that Onecoin will be such public company. So when we say going public, we mean that anyone has the way to buy coin, not just obtain it through education.
TOMMY wrote:
As its not public but private there is also no regulating of any kind, price can go up over night or just as well down, total amount of coins can change also in an instant, and members can do absolutely nothing!
This is true for all the other coins out there, for all the exchanges that we know in crypto world. There is no regulation so they make forks as they like, they make new market caps as they like, they manipulate prices, push fake volumes on exchange to make fake prices, and all that to make a profit on ignorant people.
TOMMY wrote:
Stock exchanges are 1000% public , your shares in a company is registered with authorities, your taxation and share dividends rely on it, in many countries cryptos are also to be registered
You are mixing up stock exchanges with companies that sell their shares to investors on those exchanges. Companies that go public become co-owned by investors, but exchanges are privately owned by huge groups or big banks. And yes, everything is 100% regulated.
We can see Onecoin is starting also that, licensed exchange. They already have crypto coin ready to also be 100% compliant with regulations (as soon as they go live globally)

TOMMY wrote:
A company with onecoins history are not owner of any trading or business conducting licens anywhere on the planet earth, however conducting a scam don't require a licens, just good feet when its time to run
Well, for starters, they do have a license to collect personal info (kyc/aml procedure). Indeed there is no trading yet, cause coin can not be bought and sold. That is on the way with this licensed exchange, I would not be so harsh to say they will not have a licensed exchange, I mean, we do know that every single hater "prediction" was nothing but a fart in the wind.

Those who conducted scam in Onelife using Onecoin are mostly in jail as they should be. The rest will probably socialize with authorities soon enough.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:59 pm

Anita wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:56 pm
private exchange
We don't know that but I doubt cause it is impossible to be licensed "anonymous crypto" exchange due to lack of kyc/aml with open source anonymous blockchains. We see how real licensed exchanges are trying to list Bitcoin with obtaining ETFs. But regulators are fighting it.
But who knows, I saw some stock exchanges also list BTC and ETH but no institutions are allowed to touch them cause those are unregulated assets.
We will need to see how Onecoin will handle this.
But as always, I like to appeal to people to keep expectations low.

brini

Post by brini » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:24 pm

what is the reson that onelife always sells the educational pak by giving the promotional token that since onecoine will be sold at the public price :?: tinks for you

Epic-7.com

Post by Epic-7.com » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:59 am

:arrow: Hi, here I have a big facebook group, which we need to share important info in:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BuyingandSellThing/ 8-)

(🚩🚩Anything that has nothing to do with DEALSHAKER and do will be removed from this group
and you can risk and be blocking from the group!!!)

Sincerely, Live Rich Life,

Mr. ''888'' Oddbjörn Dahl ;)

Anita

Post by Anita » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:04 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:10 pm
I am fortunte enough to own quite a few thousand OC which I fully intend to keep as a long term investment and to purchase on DS as and when it becomes more available here in central europe.

however, due to financial conditions, I will need to cash out about 200 - 300 OC in the coming months

Igor, what in your opinion, are the chances of being able to do this on the coming private exchange ?

Igor, do you think this example of SwissAndrew is realistic or do you think you have high expectations?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:49 pm

I do not like to comment speculations, and I have no expectations. That way I can not be disappointed.

cryptogirl

Post by cryptogirl » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:17 pm

Please post the address for the OneLife newsletters.
Thanks

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:52 am

To get the newsletter, go to onelife.eu. Scroll down to bottom of page and you will see a box for you to subscribe to newsletter. Just enter your email and click and follow its instructions.

jonone

Post by jonone » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:39 am

https://www.capital.bg/biznes/finansi/2 ... _piramida/

check out this article. they always want to just call onecoin a ponzi pyramid scheme. them as in the USA government. haha funny im sure, because they don't want it to succeed.i do wonder what this 400mil dollars is about, igor, any ideas? they always fail to talk about dealshaker and just talk about how people "can't get their money out".

then they go on to say how the onecoin and its blockchain is fake from their own investigation. haha what? its already been investigated by germany and they have found nothing wrong. more propaganda to feed their lies.