Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
MBan

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by MBan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:24 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:31 pm
Please do not evee mention "onecoin investment" or I will ban you.
Onecoin was never an investment and dr Ruja never promoted it as an investment.

If someone tricked you to join as investor, as I aldready said, I suggest you legally engage him with proofs and also you can report him in onelife.eu support/whistleblower report so he/she can be sanctioned.
Hi Igor,
while the organisation has certainly covered its ass well enough by not giving any guarantees about the value or usability of Onecoin in any shape or form in its legal documents, I believe you may in fact not be acquainted with dr Ruja’s past way of work well enough if you believe that she has never promoted OneCoin as an investment.
Just take the time to watch her speech from the June 2016 London Coin Rush event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWVYnwr_dmU
If you assemble a hall full of people, hype them up, show them an entirely fictitious diagram of OneCoin’s linear growth, then display a totally made-up market cap ranking list with OneCoin at #2 only after BTC and talk about catching it, well, dear Sir, that is selling an investment. Because the message is: get on board asap and reap from our growth.
If you then continue by stating there is just not enough OneCoin for everybody so you are opening a brand new blockchain where everybody’s OneCoins double overnight, that, dear Sir, is selling an investment opportunity. Because the message is: be smart and don’t miss this train, organise your friends, buy the largest package you can afford before the new blockchain arrives and become rich.
Every minute and every second of her appearance on stages around the world was dedicated solely for this purpose and you will have to admit it too if you have the stomach to listen through her speeches on the big stages.

openmind

Post by openmind » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:52 pm

MBan wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:24 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:31 pm
Please do not evee mention "onecoin investment" or I will ban you.
Onecoin was never an investment and dr Ruja never promoted it as an investment.

If someone tricked you to join as investor, as I aldready said, I suggest you legally engage him with proofs and also you can report him in onelife.eu support/whistleblower report so he/she can be sanctioned.
Hi Igor,
while the organisation has certainly covered its ass well enough by not giving any guarantees about the value or usability of Onecoin in any shape or form in its legal documents, I believe you may in fact not be acquainted with dr Ruja’s past way of work well enough if you believe that she has never promoted OneCoin as an investment.
Just take the time to watch her speech from the June 2016 London Coin Rush event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWVYnwr_dmU
If you assemble a hall full of people, hype them up, show them an entirely fictitious diagram of OneCoin’s linear growth, then display a totally made-up market cap ranking list with OneCoin at #2 only after BTC and talk about catching it, well, dear Sir, that is selling an investment. Because the message is: get on board asap and reap from our growth.
If you then continue by stating there is just not enough OneCoin for everybody so you are opening a brand new blockchain where everybody’s OneCoins double overnight, that, dear Sir, is selling an investment opportunity. Because the message is: be smart and don’t miss this train, organise your friends, buy the largest package you can afford before the new blockchain arrives and become rich.
Every minute and every second of her appearance on stages around the world was dedicated solely for this purpose and you will have to admit it too if you have the stomach to listen through her speeches on the big stages.
What do you claim is simply not true, everybody can see and listen what Dr. Ruja said about education.in the mentioned video from 5:25 minutes.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:59 pm

MBan wrote:
Hi Igor,
while the organisation has certainly covered its ass well enough by not giving any guarantees about the value or usability of Onecoin in any shape or form in its legal documents,
Please show me one crypto startup that is giving guarantees? Did you see the sentiment around T&S of no1 ICO - EOS?
That is totally normal we can like it or not, join it or not. No risk - no reward.

MBan wrote:
I believe you may in fact not be acquainted with dr Ruja’s past way of work well enough if you believe that she has never promoted OneCoin as an investment.
First of all, I must say what I already said in my previous post. 2015 - 2016 were different times than today. There was an internal exchange where you could really sell coins for cash. She even talks about that in this video. They had poorer vision back then IMO, just to be above Bitcoin and that was stupid and would lead nowhere. If they went public like that there would be no difference between them and bitcoin.
Luckily, they realized that on time and changed the vision. Shut down the exchange and no one knows when exactly coin will see the light of a day, but one can follow progress and decide if the company is on the right way. IMO, they are on a good way.

Second, having said that, there is still no investment selling not even in this video. It is your own assumption based on the promotion of growth. I assume that most IMAs also have your mentality and understood that they are in the investment business so I guess there we got so many people who think they actually invested (actually they did, but into their education - knowledge).
I think there is no point arguing about personal opinions at the end of a day.

I mean what can one say to you when you write something like this:
MBan wrote:Because the message is: get on board asap and reap from our growth.
I would call it putting words into someone else's mouth. Although, if that is your final understanding, I can only respect it
MBan wrote:
If you then continue by stating there is just not enough OneCoin for everybody so you are opening a brand new blockchain where everybody’s OneCoins double overnight, that, dear Sir, is selling an investment opportunity. Because the message is: be smart and don’t miss this train, organize your friends, buy the largest package you can afford before the new blockchain arrives and become rich.
So, at the beginning, there was Bitcoin. It had its market cap and 21 million max coins. Then came Bitcoin Cash that doubled this supply and made 2 separate market caps, second born out of thin air. Then we had Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin SV, Bitcoin ABC each adding new coins (to different chain) and making their own market cap out of thin air. Please let's not talk about doubling and question it. They did not even double coins, they simply turned off old chain (being centralized and private they can do it, even now still they can IMO) and made new one with different supply and specs. But you will notice that after that, company never talked about market cap again. There is the reason for that. I will not go on those reasons cause even I do not know what those are, we can only assume and state our opinions.
What they did double is a number of coins for people who already had some coins. What is the problem with that? I call it being generous.

Now, how did you get to the conclusion that that is selling investment I will really not go into.
But this says enough
Mban wrote:message is: be smart and don’t miss this train, organize your friends, buy the largest package you can afford before the new blockchain arrives and become rich.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:19 pm

openmind wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:52 pm
What do you claim is simply not true, everybody can see and listen what Dr. Ruja said about education.in the mentioned video from 5:25 minutes.
Of course there is nothing like that in the video, but he sure has his own interpretation of her words :)
MBan wrote:the message is: get on board asap and reap from our growth.
MBan wrote:the message is: be smart and don’t miss this train, organise your friends, buy the largest package you can afford before the new blockchain arrives and become rich.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:25 pm

Ok here is some official news about the exchange and upcomming strategy:

Dear Users,

We are publishing a statement by the OneCoin company concerning some recent developments.

THE COIN IS ONE STEP AWAY FROM GOING ON AN EXCHANGE

The OneCoin company is proud to announce that the OneCoin cryptocurrency (ONE) is only a step closer to being listed on an exchange. The company is executing a long-term corporate plan which was established as a result of the ambitious goals of its Founder and Visionary.
Please be informed that the development and the licensing of the exchange platform is implemented on time. The exchange will combine remittance and exchange services. Currently, the last audit of the platform and the technical connection with the Central bank are happening.
We would also like to state that the merchants which are part of the DealShaker interactive commerce hub, and their security, are the primary concern of the relevant teams. We will not allow any exchange to launch that isn't absolutely secure, safe and fits. We're almost there and in a position to give DealShaker’s esteemed merchants what they have been promised them and even more.
In addition, it has come to our attention that recently there seem to be various misinterpretations of what the future steps of the corporate strategy are which seems to be causing unnecessary commotion among our users. With the current press release the company aims to answer all queries and to explain everything that might not have been clear enough until the present moment:

Latest information about the OFC Bundles Offering

The OFC Bundles Offering has currently entered the Mandatory Discount Period as the Purchase Period is now completed.
The MDP is a time frame during which a specific percentage of the OFCs, received by participants, are withheld against additional discount, namely receiving additional quantities of coins as discount.
From now on OFC Bundle owners are able to convert their accumulated OFCs into ONEs. 20% of all acquired coins are already released. It is important to clarify that essential part of the acceleration of the entire process of being listed on an exchange is the proactiveness of OFC Bundle owners – they should convert their OFCs without hesitation. To clear out any possible confusion – the company will NOT be waiting for the next release on the 8th July, we are only referring to the ones that are already released during Stage 1 of MDP.
In order to obtain their ONEs OFC Bundle owners have to register at our partnering company OneLife at www.onelife.eu and then contact the OFC Bundles Offering Support team at [email protected] and provide their username.
If OFC Bundle owners already have a registration at www.onelife.eu they should just contact the OFC Bundle Offering Support team at [email protected] and provide their username.
After that, you will automatically receive 20% of the coins that you are entitled to on a fixed rate of 300 OFCs = 1 ONE
Once all the tokens from the bundles have been converted to ONE and all the bundle owners have sent their credentials to the responsible team, ONE will be listed with a stable coin price on the exchange. It will take under consideration merchant priorities and countries` specific requirements.

Latest updates on the conversion of the OFCs from 2017

Please be informed that the conversion of the 2017 OFCs will start in March and it will continue until July. In March everyone who has converted OFCs in 2017 will automatically receive 20% of the coins that they are entitled to. The next 20% will be released in April. This process will continue as it follows until July.
The 2017 OFCs will be converted at the same rate as ONE was converted to OFC in 2017.
This is the action plan we are going to take, following the company vision.
It is intended as a precaution for the exchange to trigger the ONE Ecosystem by the right speed. Releasing the OFCs in 5 consecutive months will ensure the needed financial inertia.

!NB The OneCoin Team would like to once again remind its users to only follow the official corporate channels and use them as a source of information. All the relevant information will be provided in a timely manner and with all details necessary. The company cannot give any guarantee about the credibility of any other sources rather than the official channel, supported by the company!

Source,

The OneCoin Team

robosuave

Post by robosuave » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:59 pm

Great news. We are one step closer to the vision. Patience pays off. I mean really big. Would love to see the remittance work out great, what an added bonus. This company really delivers. Maybe not in your time frame, but the Companies time frame. I am so happy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:02 pm

Thank you for your help with my downline member and would be merchant
We now got a message from admin that merchant account was declined.
Your business status has been changed to Declined by admin
Comment by merchant administrator: "Please be aware that we could not confirm who is the owner of the company and as such we will need any documents that will confirm that, as well as KYC documents for the owner of the company if they are not already uploaded in the onelife account. "
we send them extensive documentation some months ago about the ownership of the business, a natural health clinic in the Netherlands, that wants to treat people for 100% onecoin payment, as well that they themselves easily can check that KYC is approved.

So we are back at stage one, trying to figure out why this merchant is not being approved.

Dusan Torbica wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:54 pm
Personally sent more than 30 new merchants and 50+ deals for old DS to the support for approval in last 1 month. Most of them are approved, some needed changes, but at the end it gets approved. Also everybody can see new merchants and deals ( new and old ones) on the platform, so saying that not working is tricky from my point of view. It doesn't work fast maybe as we would like, but having enormous merchants and deals daily with one office has no way to be done so fast as need to be done customer due diligence properly. Thats why is needed franchise per countries how things can be smoother as we became way globally spread and demand rises exponentially, but that can come when fundamentals are put in stone and 2019. should be the year of that. Many people from OLN passed DS trainings and they sending to support list of checked merchants/deals, you should contact your upline/s how they can check firstly and then send to proper support address and on that way we helping them and things are bit faster. DS is in baby stages and one of the kind in the world where cryptocurrency is accepted, so there is no much other's which we can easily copy and do better, we are those who pioneering and as pioneer in that field, learning on mistakes is a must for better progress in future. When it comes to new beta DS, everybody can access as I stated in previous post, also to make new store, goes via KYC procedure and do the business activities there. Those who waiting for new platform/s to be very well and with less glitches, who doesn't like development, I recommend to wait instead going 'crazy" as this is a must if we want proper platform/s for 2019. Some people will always complain, while other's will always try to find a way to make things happen. It's not easy to be in development stages and "swim" in that, but creation of something different and innovative on market requires enormous of patience and hard work on many tasks.

That's my point of view and I would not go any deeper when it comes to DS, everybody has same access to the official info and follow such a channels ( OLN newsletter, GLG group, OLN back-end office).

P.S. If somebody has merchants and waiting for approvals long time, doesn't have active upline/s and done everything properly in creation of it, send me privately ONLY username/s of those merchants.

openmind

Post by openmind » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:25 pm

The 2017 OFCs will be converted at the same rate as ONE was converted to OFC in 2017.
It means, If somebody converted 1 OC = 200 OFC then will get 200 OFC = 1 OC ??

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:55 pm

openmind wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:18 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:25 pm

It means, If somebody converted 1 OC = 200 OFC then will get 200 OFC = 1 OC ??
Rate will be 100 OFC for 1 ONE so those who caught 1:200 promotion will get double coins.

Dusan Torbica

Post by Dusan Torbica » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:28 pm

OneCoinPeet wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:02 pm
Thank you for your help with my downline member and would be merchant
We now got a message from admin that merchant account was declined.
Your business status has been changed to Declined by admin
Comment by merchant administrator: "Please be aware that we could not confirm who is the owner of the company and as such we will need any documents that will confirm that, as well as KYC documents for the owner of the company if they are not already uploaded in the onelife account. "
we send them extensive documentation some months ago about the ownership of the business, a natural health clinic in the Netherlands, that wants to treat people for 100% onecoin payment, as well that they themselves easily can check that KYC is approved.

So we are back at stage one, trying to figure out why this merchant is not being approved.

Dusan Torbica wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:54 pm
Personally sent more than 30 new merchants and 50+ deals for old DS to the support for approval in last 1 month. Most of them are approved, some needed changes, but at the end it gets approved. Also everybody can see new merchants and deals ( new and old ones) on the platform, so saying that not working is tricky from my point of view. It doesn't work fast maybe as we would like, but having enormous merchants and deals daily with one office has no way to be done so fast as need to be done customer due diligence properly. Thats why is needed franchise per countries how things can be smoother as we became way globally spread and demand rises exponentially, but that can come when fundamentals are put in stone and 2019. should be the year of that. Many people from OLN passed DS trainings and they sending to support list of checked merchants/deals, you should contact your upline/s how they can check firstly and then send to proper support address and on that way we helping them and things are bit faster. DS is in baby stages and one of the kind in the world where cryptocurrency is accepted, so there is no much other's which we can easily copy and do better, we are those who pioneering and as pioneer in that field, learning on mistakes is a must for better progress in future. When it comes to new beta DS, everybody can access as I stated in previous post, also to make new store, goes via KYC procedure and do the business activities there. Those who waiting for new platform/s to be very well and with less glitches, who doesn't like development, I recommend to wait instead going 'crazy" as this is a must if we want proper platform/s for 2019. Some people will always complain, while other's will always try to find a way to make things happen. It's not easy to be in development stages and "swim" in that, but creation of something different and innovative on market requires enormous of patience and hard work on many tasks.

That's my point of view and I would not go any deeper when it comes to DS, everybody has same access to the official info and follow such a channels ( OLN newsletter, GLG group, OLN back-end office).

P.S. If somebody has merchants and waiting for approvals long time, doesn't have active upline/s and done everything properly in creation of it, send me privately ONLY username/s of those merchants.
I sent you privately message. I had like those many and figured it out if all clear. Please look private message, thanks. Legal representative of company-merchant, need to be also with his identity in OneLife ( in KYC ). Need to be same person. We usually put founders or directors, so when they check out in business registers of countries, they can see that certain person is also legal representative and also registered in OneLife and has KYC, so all cleared. Let's continue via messages in inbox for further details.