Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
morgan48

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by morgan48 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:16 pm

Thanks Igor for these words, but for those of us who are not so wise as you are, knowing well the crypto business, I think OC-company should be more honest to members and to those who have invested in bundles the last 3 months. What will these newcomers (if any?!) think who recently made investments when they will find out that the roadmap only is a hook, and those who still live will see what might happen one day in the future.

All investments are gamble, particularly for us who entered in OC three years ago, when crypto was unknown and more unpredictable than today. But after listening to Dr. Rujas fantastic prognostics for OC as investment, though without any promises, members made investments of different magnitudes in order to get a return - more or less at a time when she said OC were going public. As far as I know "going public" means a product can be officially traded. This day was sat to January 7, 2019, and I can not understand why you defend the company not doing this at the appointed time - instead you insinuates, as it seems, the OC community as a bunch of greedy uneducated people. I consider three years is quite a long time, enough time in order to prepare the company going public, keeping the exposed time - in spite of bumpy roads. Nobody invested in OC for education to achieve a grade in economics for personal development. It became however a no no to say otherwise at the time when ruomurs said OC was a pyramid game. No, everyone made it for economical reasons. I don´t think it should be a shame to expect OC to generate a profit on invested capital within a reasonable time. As long as the company delay matters and not act and proceed as planned, I am afraid what you say about a long process will be a reality.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:31 pm

Please do not evee mention "onecoin investment" or I will ban you.
Onecoin was never an investment and dr Ruja never promoted it as an investment.

If someone tricked you to join as investor, as I aldready said, I suggest you legally engage him with proofs and also you can report him in onelife.eu support/whistleblower report so he/she can be sanctioned.

onecoindebat

Post by onecoindebat » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:58 pm

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IGOR, EVERY TIME THE SAME CASSETTE NO ONE UNDERSTAND THE PHILOSOPHY OF DR RUJA, I PLEASE ASK YOU NOT TO INSULT THE INTELIGENCE OF PEOPLE, MOST OF THOSE WHO HAVE PURCHASED EDUCATIONAL PACKS HAVE DONE FOR A PURPOSE WELL DETERMINED ESPECIALLY THAT MANY HAVE PURCHASED THESE PACKS OF ONELIFE WHILE THE BTC WAS AT 900DOLARS AND PREFERED ONELIFE BECAUSE DIFERENTE, AGREEMENT WE HAVE NO UNDERSTAND OF THE PHILOSOPHY OF RUJA AND THE INVESTORS WHO BOUGHT OFC FROM THE ICO ARE NOT INVESTORS OR WHAT,

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:34 pm

onecoindebat wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:58 pm
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IGOR, EVERY TIME THE SAME CASSETTE NO ONE UNDERSTAND THE PHILOSOPHY OF DR RUJA, I PLEASE ASK YOU NOT TO INSULT THE INTELIGENCE OF PEOPLE, MOST OF THOSE WHO HAVE PURCHASED EDUCATIONAL PACKS HAVE DONE FOR A PURPOSE WELL DETERMINED ESPECIALLY THAT MANY HAVE PURCHASED THESE PACKS OF ONELIFE WHILE THE BTC WAS AT 900DOLARS AND PREFERED ONELIFE BECAUSE DIFERENTE, AGREEMENT WE HAVE NO UNDERSTAND OF THE PHILOSOPHY OF RUJA AND THE INVESTORS WHO BOUGHT OFC FROM THE ICO ARE NOT INVESTORS OR WHAT
I am well aware that greed drove most of the people who bought education cause they thought they will profit from coins and earn a quick buck.
But legally and business model wise, it was not an investment, coins always came for free with packages. Buying education packages was never investment into Onecoin.

If someone (and I know mostly people do) see it as an investment, please keep it for your self, away from this forum or better, take it to police.
It is totally ok to complain on whoever scammed you by promoting Onecoin as an investment, but I will not tolerate debating here with people who will try to explain to me that onecoin is an investment.

I also know that some people also try to debunk this "not an investment" claim with some 2015 Package explanation text screenshot where they said "... and profit from mining and trading Onecoins" but I say to them - leave your hatred blinders and use brain a bit:

Quick fact: back in 2015/2016 they had this internal exchange where people who "mined" onecoins could sell them to networkers who earned 40% of their compensation plan from selling education on Trading account. And indeed you could actually profit from trading Onecoins. I myself even used it a little bit but it was closed soon after I joined, probably for legal reasons or maybe to prevent networkers from promoting this as an investment only.
I remember people here in my country used to buy like 20x Pro Trader for 20000 eur at the end of split, they get coins, and after several escrow weeks they sell those coins for 100.000EUR, and they promoted such system to others and there you go. I was personally disgusted by that practice.
Luckily, obviously company was disgusted of that practice and after the internal exchange was closed, there are no more such claims on official websites so I appeal people to use their brains.

As for OFC ico, yes, those people are investors and that is why coin offering was done via separate company and there was no education packs, simple investments, that is different, this forum has nothing to do with them.

openmind

Post by openmind » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:38 pm

onecoindebat wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:58 pm
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IGOR, EVERY TIME THE SAME CASSETTE NO ONE UNDERSTAND THE PHILOSOPHY OF DR RUJA, I PLEASE ASK YOU NOT TO INSULT THE INTELIGENCE OF PEOPLE, MOST OF THOSE WHO HAVE PURCHASED EDUCATIONAL PACKS HAVE DONE FOR A PURPOSE WELL DETERMINED ESPECIALLY THAT MANY HAVE PURCHASED THESE PACKS OF ONELIFE WHILE THE BTC WAS AT 900DOLARS AND PREFERED ONELIFE BECAUSE DIFERENTE, AGREEMENT WE HAVE NO UNDERSTAND OF THE PHILOSOPHY OF RUJA AND THE INVESTORS WHO BOUGHT OFC FROM THE ICO ARE NOT INVESTORS OR WHAT,
I remember the time when Dr. Ruja had a webinar every month and tried to explain every detail of the project and what was a result? Endless haters attacks with twisted Information from her. Now when we have information deficit, haters do not have a information what they can twisted. It is a good strategy. So be patient and wait, if you understand the vision of Dr. Ruja you have to see that it is going on the right direction. I personally invested my time, effort and money to the vision of Dr. Ruja but you have to understand that buy coin cheap and sell expensive is not her vision:)

MLMgenius

Post by MLMgenius » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:16 pm

Igor this is correct?
The Best News is that it has just been confirmed by head of Sofia Management Mr. Konstantine Ignatov that Exchange will be opening in 2019

Just wait for official announcement
Warmest Regards
Muhammad Adeel
GLG, OneLife Black Diamond

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:40 pm

Yes I can quote Konstantin words from IC chat when I commented that if they are gonna wait for all OFC to be converted to ONE, exchange would be opened in October 2019. He replied and I quote:
Konstantin wrote:much sooner ;)

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:01 pm

Thank you Yura, I agree with you. Every word you said is right, and let me add few details: if our coin will be public now its price may slide down, look at the Ripple = 0.3 $ and it has 40 Billion coins, while our coin has till now 60 Billion. You can see other coins like: *TRON 66 Billion coins , its price = 0.026 and has a volume of 320 Million $ means big 24 hours volume.
We have also: Stellar coin, 19 Billion coins, its price = 0.12 $, with 24 volume of 104 Million $.
If Onecoin will get into exchange with such a huge number of minimum 60 Billion coins, the price will sure go down, as the number of sellers will be very much (50% of 3 Million members let us say), these members will go down with their supplied coins to find buyers on the second side... and so the price will slide down in the way we did not want.
This is the current situation, what are the solutions?

1. To bring as much merchants as we can, we need to reach what is called: "Economic Cycle" where is all merchants can buy from each other with one coin, I am working so on my area and almost reached my goal.
Let us assume that we have 100 merchants, after they sold products with 100% Onecoin what can they do with their coins? Merchant number 1 will buy from number 7,,,, 8 will buy from 15,,,,, 32 will buy from 58,,,, 100 will buy from 2,,,, 2 will buy from 60,,,,, and so....
This is the Economic Cycle, my merchants are not worried about their coins, they can buy from each other, they have no problem. At the beginning it was hard for me to bring the first few merchants, but after the 7th merchant it was getting easier and easier day by day.
Now as a GLG of Israel I am trying to copy this Economic Cycle for other areas. As when it is 100% onecoin merchants will not be able also to pay for shipping, while onelife members can't travel far away for few products.
Onelife members in my area are satisfied as they can go to eat in Resturant with Onecoin, go to the supermarket, dentist, shoes shop, clothes shop, coffee, Electrician, house builder, conditions technician, gym, car wash, physiotherapist, chess course, math course, perfume shop, car
mechanician, taxi driver, wheels shop, honey seller, baby setter... after I had all of these it was easier for me also to go my friend from school days 🤡 who has a an petrol station (oil stations) and he accepted that with 30% onecoin, he had no problem as he can go with his coin everywhere (he went to resturant, shoes shop, supermarket, car mechanician, coffee and physiotherapist) then we decided to make patrol with 30% only for active members = who bring merchants to the Dealshaker, as their are (LAZY) members who are not interested to help us in bringing new merchants and not to come to trainings... and only asking when is Exchange and why can't we buy cars with 100% onecoin in Israel!! So members like these will not take the spoon to their mouth🤢 they need to work like us as Onecoin the business for all of us.
So we decided that expensive products or special shops like jewellery and petrol will be only for active members.

2. If it is not easy for a merchant to make 100% payment with Onecoin, let him give 50% or even 20%, or even 50% of his net profit.

3. We made alot of combinations: a hotel gave 3 nights with the national currency and the 4th night with Onecoin.
Restaurant gave two persons and the third with onecoin.
Other restaurant wrote: visit us 5 times and take extra meal for 100% onecoin. There is no limited period, you can go 5 times in 3 months for example...
Supermarket said we have 10 products with Onecoin each month and if you buy with 40 Euro five times you will have the right to buy extra time with 100% (equal to 40 Euro).
Dentist said come whenever you want and pay 100% onecoin for 4 treatments, and 35% for the remainder treatments....

4. You may go first to merchants who offer services,like: barber, sport coach, lawyer, designer, engineer, accounter, physiotherapist, tutor...etc it will be easier as it will not cost them anything when they take 100% onecoin, they did not paid for products....

All of these shops will encourage each other, will treat and respect each other as they are the same family and the same club. Also we tell our members to go buying from these shops to encourage them, not only with Onecoin also to buy from them with the local currency at this early period.

By these steps I am sure it will work.

And the last solution will help I wish if the company will get enough with the current number of coins mined, to make the number of coins offered for sale when getting into exchange as fewer as possible, and new members will have the oppurtunity to buy from the coins offered by merchants as they will have the priority... and then by other members.

And the dream the 3 Million members are thinking to get very rich at the same day when exchange started... this is not possible. As they have a supply of Minimum 30 Billion coins, let us assume they will sell it with 5 Euro, then they need a volume of 150 Billion Euro while the market cap of Bitcoin is 70 Billion; I am sure we will be better than Bitcoin but it will take time; depends on our efforts...
So do not please hurry and ask about exchange as it is not the solution for our very huge number of coins supplied.

Important: by the time when your Cycle is getting bigger and bigger you can buy for living and daily payments with onecoin and save the salary you earns, it is the same, I mean then you will not need the exchange.

Still have more beneficial information, will leave it for the next time. As will not make it very long 🤓

And thank you captain Konstantin :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Best regards,
Dr. Khiet Wahbi

Freakingyou

Post by Freakingyou » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:42 pm

Well, i undertsand all The point of views.
I participate in several other ICO's in The last months.
One thing i just cant undertsand.... On The ICO page There is no info about The fundraise goal... How much The ICO already take... Nothing!!!!
The ICO sales ended and The page continues The same.
There is no infos about The actual status or news about anything!
About exchange thats a complex thing! But, again... No ofíccial announcement from onelife...
And then, people are surprised when someone call it a scam? Thats totally normal.
I dont think thats a scam but some things are really weird...