Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
feriman

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by feriman » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Saschaleone wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:44 pm
Reason is your deals are not approved yet, you must wait for approval mail. Check also if you have added the shipping method for your deals, that's important too!
Thank you yeah it's still pending. I thought we will add products before the approval of the store.

Anita

Post by Anita » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:27 pm

Please pass me the link of the new dealshaker. Thank you

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:33 pm

Anita wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:27 pm
Please pass me the link of the new dealshaker. Thank you
https://www.newdealshaker.com/

kinyuenng

Post by kinyuenng » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:03 am

I had few accounts which coins went missing upon coinsafe matured in May 2018. The coins re-appear in Nov 2018 but with coinsafe until 31 Dec 2018. However upon matured, the coins went missing again. Had notify the support, so far yet to receive reply. Any members here encounter this?

Ronracing

Post by Ronracing » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:40 am

I had/have (exactly) the same issue. I was told to be patient and that the company is aware of it and it will be corrected....

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:17 pm

KinYueng,

I wish you the best of luck when it comes to reply from support. FYI I always get response from support ,but its their standard reply that is they will get back to me. I have been waiting for their resolution. My oldest query still unresolved is about 2 years old. My latest one is my cash withdrawal on Dec 7th,2018 which is still not executed.

Its already Jan 8th, anybody knows when our OFCs as indicated in onecoin.eu will be converted to onecoins?
I need my coins so that I can start using them on dealshaker.

Igor,

The company must seriously look into the support issues urgently. I have read so many complaints about it in facebook but its still happening. Thus will adversely affect the reputation of onecoin.

morgan48

Post by morgan48 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:33 pm

January 7, 2019, was the magical ”Going Public” day we all have been waiting for since more than 3 years. However, nothing can be read about this in international media, nor have we members got any information (more than the newsletter of yesterday which contained nothing new at all) about what will happen now, like e.g. the conversion OFC to OC and to what rate. ”onecoin.eu” and ”xcoinx.com” is still under maintenance, New DealShaker works poorly and even worse the support etc etc…... in spite of there has been lot of time to have everything coordinated and working in due time to the announced ”Going Public" day. One would also expect there to be big announcements internationally to read about that OneCoin went Public yesterday……..or did this not happen!?

At the same time there are big news to read about the blockchain company BAKKT recently have received 164 million usd from external investors on the1:st investment round at NYSE (New York stock exchange).

So one can wonder if there is OC marketing going on worldwide that we don not know about, or is OnecCoin sleeping!? Let´s hope the company will surprise us with some good news very soon.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:24 pm

"Put your expectations low and you will never fall"
Onecoin has the worse community I have ever seen. I told people not to expect lambos for october 08 2018, I hoped they will learn but seems like they just moved their lambo delivery for January 07 2019. So sad. Good luck with that attitude.

IMO, we should not expect to utilize many coins on good deals any time soon and to sell even further, this is long term projects, no one will get rich quick here ever.

BAKKT and other shit get rich quick projects are totally different. By the sentiment reading in your sentence, you still have no idea about the true state of the crypto industry and that it was only used to get rich quick by some people at the expense of many.

Please get rid of those "going public at this and that date" expectations and realize that this project can not push a button to go public, it will be slow and long process with many bumps. Those who will seek onecoin in current financial or crypto media are totally lost, they do not need it at all. Cause those are information for masses.

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:33 pm

Amen to that....
starbucks001 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:17 pm

Igor,

The company must seriously look into the support issues urgently. I have read so many complaints about it in facebook but its still happening. Thus will adversely affect the reputation of onecoin.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:48 pm

Agreed. But nothing new, modest communication, but present where there is something to be said. All projects act that way,

BTW exchange will not open January 08 as some thought but some time after that and October 09 2019-
I think around summer.

Updates from GLG - Head of company and GLG - Mr. Konstantin Ignatov ( 08.01.2019 )

It seems that there is a need of some clarification of the way OFCs will be converted into ONEs.
• OFCs, purchased during the OFC Bundles Offering 20% of all acquired coins will be released today. To obtain your ONEs you should contact [email protected] and provide your username.
Then, you will automatically receive 20% of the coins that you are entitled to on a fixed rate of 300 OFCs = 1 ONE

• 2017 OFCs The conversion of the 2017 OFCs will start in the beginning of March and it will continue until July. In the beginning of March everyone who has converted OFCs in 2017 will automatically receive 20% of the coins that they are entitled to. The next 20% will be released in April, and the process will continue as it follows until July, when the last 20% of the 2017 OFCs will be released.
The 2017 OFCs will be converted at the same rate as ONE was converted to OFC in 2017.
* Means if you got the double promotion you will get the double coins back.
Then I said according to this, exchange should start on October 08.2019 but Konstantin said - Much earlier.