Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Dusan Torbica

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Dusan Torbica » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:54 pm

Personally sent more than 30 new merchants and 50+ deals for old DS to the support for approval in last 1 month. Most of them are approved, some needed changes, but at the end it gets approved. Also everybody can see new merchants and deals ( new and old ones) on the platform, so saying that not working is tricky from my point of view. It doesn't work fast maybe as we would like, but having enormous merchants and deals daily with one office has no way to be done so fast as need to be done customer due diligence properly. Thats why is needed franchise per countries how things can be smoother as we became way globally spread and demand rises exponentially, but that can come when fundamentals are put in stone and 2019. should be the year of that. Many people from OLN passed DS trainings and they sending to support list of checked merchants/deals, you should contact your upline/s how they can check firstly and then send to proper support address and on that way we helping them and things are bit faster. DS is in baby stages and one of the kind in the world where cryptocurrency is accepted, so there is no much other's which we can easily copy and do better, we are those who pioneering and as pioneer in that field, learning on mistakes is a must for better progress in future. When it comes to new beta DS, everybody can access as I stated in previous post, also to make new store, goes via KYC procedure and do the business activities there. Those who waiting for new platform/s to be very well and with less glitches, who doesn't like development, I recommend to wait instead going 'crazy" as this is a must if we want proper platform/s for 2019. Some people will always complain, while other's will always try to find a way to make things happen. It's not easy to be in development stages and "swim" in that, but creation of something different and innovative on market requires enormous of patience and hard work on many tasks.

That's my point of view and I would not go any deeper when it comes to DS, everybody has same access to the official info and follow such a channels ( OLN newsletter, GLG group, OLN back-end office).

P.S. If somebody has merchants and waiting for approvals long time, doesn't have active upline/s and done everything properly in creation of it, send me privately ONLY username/s of those merchants.

MKDynasty

Post by MKDynasty » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:27 am

Dusan Torbica, where can I write to you on the approval issue on DS?

Dusan Torbica

Post by Dusan Torbica » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:29 pm

MKDynasty wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:27 am
Dusan Torbica, where can I write to you on the approval issue on DS?
You has contact, click on it, it is below my name and avatar of this forum. And regarding that contact me privately, so we will not over-replied on this topic.

Linasa08

Post by Linasa08 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:50 pm

I would like help to check some shops, I do not know how to send you a private message.

Anita

Post by Anita » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:31 pm

Does anyone know how to subscribe to the company's newsletters, so that I get my email?

Dusan Torbica

Post by Dusan Torbica » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:37 pm

Anita wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:31 pm
Does anyone know how to subscribe to the company's newsletters, so that I get my email?
You can subscribe here: https://us9.list-manage.com/subscribe?u ... ea86d46e7 and follow current OLN newsletter and previous one here: https://us9.campaign-archive.com/home/? ... 0ea86d46e7

Anita

Post by Anita » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:26 am

Dusan Torbica wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:37 pm
Anita wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:31 pm
You can subscribe here: https://us9.list-manage.com/subscribe?u ... ea86d46e7 and follow current OLN newsletter and previous one here: https://us9.campaign-archive.com/home/? ... 0ea86d46e7

thanks for the info

feriman

Post by feriman » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:28 pm

Hello everyone,

I created a store in the newdealsheker but when I wanted to add products it gave me this ( You do not have permission to view this private page)
I didn't understand anything, it's my own page.
How can I solve this?

Thank you

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:44 pm

Reason is your deals are not approved yet, you must wait for approval mail. Check also if you have added the shipping method for your deals, that's important too!

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:45 pm

and correction if your store is not approved yet, you must wait and then you can add deals. both infos i wrote now are correct.