Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
jonone

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by jonone » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:34 am

Hey igor, so i was thinking about how in one of your earlier posts you said if Onecoin submitted an ETF, your opinion was that it would have a better shot of approval than all the other ETF's that have been submitted.

What i keep reading is that the only reason why the USA SEC has not approved ETF's yet is either, the exchange is not transparent enough, or because the don't want to take any chances of any possible price manipulation.

Since we know Onecoin fixes all the issues they are concerned about, why not recommend to the company that they submit an ETF to the governments, this would increase demand for the coin plus it would be major news to the world and would also bring many many new users and merchants through the awareness it would create.

jonone

Post by jonone » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:51 am

i just checked out the newdealshaker.com and on a positive note, ill say i like what the company has done. i havent signed into an account but i like the way things look are are set up. it's very easy to use. and it will be exciting to see how they develop the site and continue to make it one of the biggest crypto ecommerce platforms in the world. In an article the head of the IMF mentions that cryptocurrency will play a major role in society, central banks need to be more open to it, even kind of mentions how banks should partner with fintech companies possibly even to help create national currencies, and she mentions how the future of cryptocurrency will combine ecommerce into social media.

All these things i read, nothing is speaking of onecoin in specific, not that it's a bad thing, but a good thing in the sense that they say what is needed in a cryptocurrency or they talk about what the future of cryptocurrency will be based off of, and everything that is said is EXACTLY what onecoin is. at times i doubt this project out of fear and other times i have full belief in it, but in all reality they have come so far, i would be in absolute shock if the project was not a success, but i personally believe it will be a success, and hopefully if they open the exchange in time on january 8th 2019, that will be the official birth of onecoin as it enters the public market, then all these haters and idiots who bash onecoin or call it a scam because you can't liquidate will officially shut up and be in shock.

i want to see this shock the world with media, massive results and no hype, and i believe this time is soon.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:39 am

jonone wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:34 am
Since we know Onecoin fixes all the issues they are concerned about, why not recommend to the company that they submit an ETF to the governments, this would increase demand for the coin plus it would be major news to the world and would also bring many many new users and merchants through the awareness it would create.
ETFs and futures are small tools and means for institutional investors to get into crypto market. For them, those are slow tools just like if you would build a house only with hand tools (handsaw, hammer, nails etc).
Power tools for institutions to come into cryptos are OPTION and several regulated exchanges already started offering them and that will boom in 2019. But real institutional adoption is blocked because no exchange has reliable and regulated custody and some like coinbase and gemini are already doing that. Problem is open source and decentralized nature of most crypto assets.
Onecoin does not have those problems, they are the security, they are in full compliance so anything is possible.
Will the do it? I don't know.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:59 am

jonone wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:51 am
All these things i read, nothing is speaking of onecoin in specific, not that it's a bad thing, but a good thing in the sense that they say what is needed in a cryptocurrency or they talk about what the future of cryptocurrency will be based off of, and everything that is said is EXACTLY what onecoin is.
Dealshaker is a standalone platform that will accept also other cryptos, and Onecoin will be mandatory at 10%. People who want to buy deals but do not own ONE will not need to bother to buy them on the exchange cause they will pay 100% with their fiat money via card/paypal and dealshaker will match that with exchange so someone will sell coins and buyer will get his deal. No other platform has it that simple.
I hope they will also get to that level to put other cryptos on the exchange and do the same for them, that way dealshaker might actually push crypto adoption to the whole different level ;)

jonone wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:51 am
at times i doubt this project out of fear and other times i have full belief in it, but in all reality they have come so far, i would be in absolute shock if the project was not a success, but i personally believe it will be a success, and hopefully if they open the exchange in time on january 8th 2019, that will be the official birth of onecoin as it enters the public market, then all these haters and idiots who bash onecoin or call it a scam because you can't liquidate will officially shut up and be in shock.
Well fear works the easiest on most people, that is why every disruptor is followed by FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt).
Just look how manipulators are FUDing all the markets.
I am happy actually that onecoin has so many dedicated haters who spend a significant amount of their lives for the last 4 years harassing onecoin supporters and trying to scare them away. That only shows there is a potential.
It is clear that the only scam in onecoin only happened from the mouth of bad promoters, and haters used to swarm around them, and in the beginning, I thought they (haters) are truly fighting those misleading persons. But as time went by, as the company flushed those scammers, as they left on their own into other scams (that many proved to be collapsed scams), those "honest" onecoin "critiques" did not bother at all to follow those scammers and report about their shitcoins, instead they even joined with them to scare people left in onecoin.
That only shows they don't care about fighting scammers, they are the scammers and they only care to see onecoin shutdown.
For most of them, who are in the neck in this mud, they just follow this through amplifying and spinning bad things and hope it will fail so they can say "we told you so". But if onecoin succeeds... well, God help them for giving themselves the right to be a judge and a jury.

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:50 am

I am not an IT person. I came across an article today describing Bitcoin Superstore, an online store that allows you to buy from major online platforms using the major cryptos, and that they have also added Verge as another crypto that is accepted for payments.

The article can be found here : cryptovibes.com.

From my understanding, it will be very popular as now all holders of major cryptos will have a good usage of their crypto.

How similar or different is our newdealshaker compared to bitcoin superstore? Can we be better?

Thanks

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:28 pm

starbucks001 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:50 am
I am not an IT person. I came across an article today describing Bitcoin Superstore, an online store that allows you to buy from major online platforms using the major cryptos, and that they have also added Verge as another crypto that is accepted for payments.

The article can be found here : cryptovibes.com.

From my understanding, it will be very popular as now all holders of major cryptos will have a good usage of their crypto.

How similar or different is our newdealshaker compared to bitcoin superstore? Can we be better?

Thanks
OneCoin can control tech and price whereas Bitcoin Superstore cannot control nothing!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:35 pm

starbucks001 wrote:
Crypto holders? No one will give away their coins because everyone waits for price to go up and then everyone will dump and make another crash.
starbucks001 wrote:
Let’s see. What I saw there, you are buying something for crypto, and they sell your coins for cash and purchase and ship desired items for you. IMO it is more safe that you sell your crypto and use cash to buy where you want. But again, no one (or at least majority) wants to sell off before so desired bull market.

Let’s go further. If you do use your crypto there, how does that “usability” affect the price? Well, purchasing coupon does nothing to the price cause you send coin from wallet to wallet, and if they will all sell off coins to pay for your goods, then this usability pushes price down, and the rest is just speculation.

Also, if they do the logistic, for mass adoption they need huge work power and they need to pay them. That is a middleman. That means fees. And we go back to selling your coins and purchase goods your self.

Dealshaker does not do that. It is just a platform to connect buyer and seller and help utilize ONE (and hopefully other cryptos)

If new dealshaker will also affect the price of ONE when people buy and redeem coupons, and it is connected to the exchange, then there is big advantage. Not to mention that ONE can not be used for anonymous tx and money laundering so it has more chance to be whitelisted by governments.

But in order to get there, people must use dealshaker much, and in order to get there, new dealshaker needs to work good and fast.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:34 pm

Ok we have some news from G20 meet up. They said they will use FATF (Financial Action Task Force).

Based on July FATF report:
http://www.fatf-gafi.org/publications/f ... -2018.html
Paris, 24 July 2018 - G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors at their meeting in Buenos Aires on 21-22 July, recognized the real and growing money laundering and terrorist financing risks from crypto-assets and the urgency of action to address these risks; they reiterated their determination to fight money laundering and terrorist financing, and they called on the FATF to take further action to counter proliferation financing.
Basically they will address money laundering issue that is very easy to do with anonymous cryptos. So... I think this will not end up well for such coins. You know, those without KYC that cannot be easily traced or controlled.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:47 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:34 pm
Ok we have some news from G20 meet up. They said they will use FATF (Financial Action Task Force).

Based on July FATF report:
http://www.fatf-gafi.org/publications/f ... -2018.html
Paris, 24 July 2018 - G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors at their meeting in Buenos Aires on 21-22 July, recognized the real and growing money laundering and terrorist financing risks from crypto-assets and the urgency of action to address these risks; they reiterated their determination to fight money laundering and terrorist financing, and they called on the FATF to take further action to counter proliferation financing.
Basically they will address money laundering issue that is very easy to do with anonymous cryptos. So... I think this will not end up well for such coins. You know, those without KYC that cannot be easily traced or controlled.

Good news for onecoin

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:37 am

I would like to point out several challenges that open, permissionless blockchains have. These regulatory challenges include the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As the GDPR unifies Europe’s regulatory landscape regarding the use and storage of personal data, the legislation has become a sticking point for firms which use permissionless blockchains since the storage of data is not limited to any one particular geographical location.

This legislation raised concerns for companies using permissionless, public blockchains, which are open to anyone regardless of location, and where full copies of the database are replicated across all of the nodes participating in the network, making it impossible to selectively limit where the data goes.

Additionally, the GDPR empowers citizens to delete their personal data at any point and this is in conflict with the nature of permissionless public blockchains where data becomes immutable once recorded.

Considering this, it is questionable if Onecoin will ever open their blockchain due to this regulatory requirement but for sure, yet again, dr Rujas vision proves to be ahead of the time ;)