Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:56 am

I am not so sure dealshaker is the only usability pillar of Onecoin but it sure is very important for start. After all, it will only require 10% for ONE payment.

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:34 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:45 am
Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:58 pm
openmind wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:07 pm
Hi Igor, what is this? : www.newdealshaker.com
Seems like they are far from getting it to be ready for live.
Maybe company will finish the exchange before this team finishes new dealshaker. ...
seeing that Dealshaker is the make or break focal point for OC, the company really better get serious about it and stop farting around
like a bunch of amateurs
I agree! What were they doing all this time?

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:58 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:56 am
I am not so sure dealshaker is the only usability pillar of Onecoin but it sure is very important for start. After all, it will only require 10% for ONE payment.
of course, I understand that initially DS has to be made attractive to an enormous number of users (merchants and customers) and maybe the 10% option is the way to go.
But this is a strategy decision and not the main issue.
I am a professional IT developer and know full well the work involved in getting a complex project like DS up and running.
However, in my judgement, Sofia, with no financial resource restraints, are doing a poor job - both in quality and on-time delivery.

what, in your opinion, are some other ways to add credibility and perceived value and stabiity to OC ?

vhaakmat

Post by vhaakmat » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:17 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
openmind wrote:
Seems like it is live beta version of new dealshaker that is being polished before transferring to real domain name.
I was unable to reset my password or sign up so I gave up on testing. Seems like they are far from getting it to be ready for live.
Maybe company will finish the exchange before this team finishes new dealshaker. ...
I was able to place a product on the new site (an apartment for rent), but man, it's difficult to edit the information once it's up. Like I did, I put a
wrong amount, and can't edit it. I find it has too much Facebook like feeds that is too distracting.
So it still will need lots of tweaking and I guess they will. It also needs to go on faster servers because the site's speed sucks now.

Hint: use your email account from OneLife. They will send you a mail to reset your password (for dealshaker only).
if you have multiple accounts under that email, they will use the 1st one created (which is usually what you want anyway).
I am not sure how the linking with Onelife works though because the coins and the cash that dealshaker says I have available is totally wrong

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:55 pm

I suspect the newdealshaker will have quite some of the same type of problems as the old one...

My advise: start immediately with programming a third Dealshaker, but with a new, highly experienced, team of programmers and up to date development tools that are more specific to create a high traffic social platform. Take all the time to make something really good, then say in 8 months exchange nr.2 for nr. 3...

Everything on the net anyway is in constant evolution, a company needs to go with the times to stay relevant online.

vhaakmat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:17 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
openmind wrote:
Seems like it is live beta version of new dealshaker that is being polished before transferring to real domain name.
I was unable to reset my password or sign up so I gave up on testing. Seems like they are far from getting it to be ready for live.
I was able to place a product on the new site (an apartment for rent), but man, it's difficult to edit the information once it's up. Like I did, I put a
wrong amount, and can't edit it. I find it has too much Facebook like feeds that is too distracting.
So it still will need lots of tweaking and I guess they will. It also needs to go on faster servers because the site's speed sucks now.

Hint: use your email account from OneLife. They will send you a mail to reset your password (for dealshaker only).
if you have multiple accounts under that email, they will use the 1st one created (which is usually what you want anyway).
I am not sure how the linking with Onelife works though because the coins and the cash that dealshaker says I have available is totally wrong

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:57 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:58 pm
However, in my judgement, Sofia, with no financial resource restraints, are doing a poor job - both in quality and on-time delivery.
Agreed, but then again when I see worlds largest ICOs, take EOS for example, 4 billion, and for what? Where is the further development and adoption? This company problem is indeed that it is hard to trust companies for IT and that is a huge drawback for them.
SwissAndrew wrote:
what, in your opinion, are some other ways to add credibility and perceived value and stabiity to OC ?
Definitely to make API that all merchants with a checkout website can use to accept ONE, POS terminals for retail merchants, and definitely physical exchanges in unbanked regions.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:59 pm

OneCoinPeet wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:55 pm
My advise: start immediately with programming a third Dealshaker, but with a new, highly experienced, team of programmers and up to date development tools that are more specific to create a high traffic social platform.
Current newdealshaker.com is just a Beta. OLN over hyped it as usual. I think even birds know by now not to buy their hype any more :D
And indeed further development is on the table for sure.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:45 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:57 pm
SwissAndrew wrote:
Definitely to make API that all merchants with a checkout website can use to accept ONE, POS terminals for retail merchants, and definitely physical exchanges in unbanked regions.
I really appreciate your constructive and balanced approach.
You are loyal to the company but not afraid to admit the mistakes, even when it hurts.
And you honestly pass on to the members what information you can.
You will hear and respond to the constructive viewpoints of others but loudly reject the verbal diarrhoea of the ignorant haters.
This is absolutely the only way to run a forum.
keep up the good work - thousands appreciate your effort - and a big thank you

morgan48

Post by morgan48 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:03 pm

I agree!!

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:04 pm

Igor is not human, he is a biological robot!