Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
SwissAndrew

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by SwissAndrew » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:26 pm

the way the market is moving and being able to look back at 10 years of experience,
it is my belief that no coin based on Proof of Work (PoW) has any long term chance of existence,
the cost of the energy production involved is just too high.

The future is with Proof of Stake (PoS), which involves no energy use whatsoever in the forging (mining) of the coin.
The block creating miners (forgers) are paid in the coin for their work.

The only downside with PoS is that the consensus algorithm is weaker that PoW, but the industry is working on that.

In any case, OneCoin does not have to worry about any of these issues,
since it is privately owned and thus controls the consensus of it's own blockchain

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:41 pm

Problem with PoS is that it is likely that early whales own majority of tokens so they have most of the voting power.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:21 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:41 pm
Problem with PoS is that it is likely that early whales own majority of tokens so they have most of the voting power.
Yes, this is the political (human) problem with PoS - it has to be managed wisely from the very beginning.
But technically it is the only viable future.

There is a coin that did an excellent job, Infinity Economics (XIN), an evolution of NXT.
It is structured as a true DAO and the initial offering was mainly distributed amongst the original community base of abour 40,000 members.

maxibel2018

Arresto en Tailandia

Post by maxibel2018 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:50 pm

B.dias amigos, ustedes saben algo sobre lo este informe que ha salido publicado ?
https://vivaelnetworking.com/noticias/e ... este-pais/

Gracias por responder rapidamente.-

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:52 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:21 pm
There is a coin that did an excellent job, Infinity Economics (XIN), an evolution of NXT.
It is structured as a true DAO and the initial offering was mainly distributed amongst the original community base of abour 40,000 members.
Tezos is also good decentralized mainnet that is dpos but is modular so they can implement any new tech without the fork. For example, they already had 3 protocol upgrades without a fork. And also ICO was pretty evenly distributed between around 35000 investors and I think evarage investment was less than $10000. I was in the ico (july 2017) and now I run stand alone baking node with multiple rolls. And they are yet to start.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:11 pm

thanks for info, looks interesting

openmind

Post by openmind » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Hi Igor, what is this? : www.newdealshaker.com

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:58 pm

openmind wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:07 pm
Seems like it is live beta version of new dealshaker that is being polished before transferring to real domain name.
I was unable to reset my password or sign up so I gave up on testing. Seems like they are far from getting it to be ready for live.
Maybe company will finish the exchange before this team finishes new dealshaker. ...

openmind

Post by openmind » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:22 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:58 pm
openmind wrote:
Seems like it is live beta version of new dealshaker that is being polished before transferring to real domain name.
I was unable to reset my password or sign up so I gave up on testing. Seems like they are far from getting it to be ready for live.
Maybe company will finish the exchange before this team finishes new dealshaker. ...
Thank you

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:45 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:58 pm
openmind wrote:
Seems like they are far from getting it to be ready for live.
seeing that Dealshaker is the make or break focal point for OC, the company really better get serious about it and stop farting around
like a bunch of amateurs