Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
slobodanboda

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:47 pm

Igor, you know that I am very active in whole process and you know that I was on many workshop and almost each webinar but what I would really say is that in last three months almost no news on any of such events. It is not comfortable listen same things every time what already know without new things. The best effect is association with people you like to see and this is good chance spend few nice hours and I think this is priceless.
But for business it must be much more. This makes some kind of bad energy and effect on our work.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:57 am

Ok let me put my thoughts what I see is going on, looks pretty clear to me except exchange and liquidity.
So far, they are working on new dealshaker, it is understandable that they were a little bit too over comfortable about announcing launch date(s). Eventually, that will happen. Then, we need to see what happens with the exchange, and how they plan to bring liquidity, cause without it, no merchant will sell for onecoins. \
Now question is, considering how all cryptos are so dead currently, will onelife people still have enough fate that onecoin will manage to do this last blow?

Emmanu

Post by Emmanu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:14 am

Ignor, the way you sound, you sound like this project is dead or you don't believe in it anymore.....

The so called new dealshaker they announced is still unready .
How sure are we or what are our hopes like that they will deliver come Jan 2019?

jonone

Post by jonone » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:06 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:57 am
Ok let me put my thoughts what I see is going on, looks pretty clear to me except exchange and liquidity.
So far, they are working on new dealshaker, it is understandable that they were a little bit too over comfortable about announcing launch date(s). Eventually, that will happen. Then, we need to see what happens with the exchange, and how they plan to bring liquidity, cause without it, no merchant will sell for onecoins. \
Now question is, considering how all cryptos are so dead currently, will onelife people still have enough fate that onecoin will manage to do this last blow?
i know they will give merchants priority to liquidate when the time comes, hopefully they can get it all going. and new users should be able to purchase coins of course, just users should not be allowed to sell coins until regulation comes in. personally, i think they should allow users to liquidate when the coin offering is over. Any users who want to liquidate can buy products on dealshaker and sell them for fiat.

jonone

Post by jonone » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:09 am

Emmanu wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:14 am
Ignor, the way you sound, you sound like this project is dead or you don't believe in it anymore.....

The so called new dealshaker they announced is still unready .
How sure are we or what are our hopes like that they will deliver come Jan 2019?
i dont think he is saying its dead. i think he is saying its an unknown matter. the company keeps many things such as the exchange in extreme secrecy because of all the "Leaders" who left to create their own company and steal idea's from onecoin. we just don't know anything about the exchange and i don't think we will know anything up until january. i believe they will announce something right before the coin offering sales end, we shall see. i hope they can keep their promise of january 8th. otherwise this will have a very bad effect for OLN and the company

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:13 am

I really hate to be pessimistic at this point after 4 long years.

If exchange is not opened on Jan 8 , 2019, as Igor said , merchants will not be able to sell their onecoins. Then these merchants will stop selling their products. New merchants will not join dealshaker. Eventually the usability of Onecoin on dealshaker will collapse.

Also to make matters worst , those who buy OFCs as per the bundles offered will get coins which they have limited use on dealshaker and they also can't change to fiat.

With these possible scenario I dont think public will subscribe to OFC bundles . Why buy and get coins in phases till Jan 2020 and can't sell starting Jan 2018?

And communication from company is still weak.

Igor, how was your recommendation to them on weekly updates?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:51 am

Emmanu wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:14 am
Igor, the way you sound, you sound like this project is dead or you don't believe in it anymore.....
No, I sound like crypto verse is dead, no single crypto managed to do what it is supposed to. Onecoin is yet to try a different way.
starbucks001 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:13 am
Igor, how was your recommendation to them on weekly updates?
As you see, too busy with other stuff...

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:58 am

to me it is quite clear the company is grappling with the liquidity problem, as this is the only real issue confronting OC.

and liquidity will only come through a demand for OC on DS - it is that simple.

I think the company is trying very hard to solve this issue going forward with all the complexity involved.

so let`s give them time and hope they have the collective smarts to succeed

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:26 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:58 am
to me it is quite clear the company is grappling with the liquidity problem, as this is the only real issue confronting OC.
Actually liquidity is the problem for all cryptos, people learned it's price is a scam and are not investing, we only have fake marketcap supported by whales that tare looping their money and using trade-bots and fake stable coins to support bitcoin and yet it is still tanking.
Only real institutions can stream liquidity but that will not happen without regulations and coin certainty. No live coin proved to have any certainty behind it.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:49 pm

Btw, don't get me wrong. I am not saying Onecoin is also doomed with this problem. Let em explain.
When you get to understand that all public crypto prices are mostly killed by FUD so people sold off and prices plummeted whales and manipulators that orchestrated the FUD bought most of the coins for pennies. Most such trading is done OTC (Over The Counter) where you can buy and sell huge orders at a certain price without influencing free market price.
So they accumulate OTC (without pushing price up) after they killed market by scaring small people away and taking their money and they can also dump later when masses start buying because they forgot how they have screwed a few months ago and were tricked into another FOMO train. That is why we have these cycles in Bitcoin price mostly.

Now, do you think institutions are dumb not to know this? Do you think institutions will easily just give their millions to those whales so they can just dump their accumulated coins on them? Of course not.

Institutions will probably also mostly trade on OTC and will also take profit after small people push the price up when they get tricked into another bull run.

But where does this leave the purpose of coins? The usability?

I think Onecoin should open physical exchanges in regions where people do not have bank access (in fact Konstantin confirmed to me that this is the plan), those people can buy ONE to spend on dealshaker and buy goods they can not buy in their towns.
Also, OTC desk should be opened for institutions where merchants could sell.

If you have small people use a coin (pushing value up) and merchants sell to investors at OTC-like exchange, this means the price can only go up cause usability will drive it.

Like this, at some point, liquidity will be high enough to allow registered institutions to trade on exchanges and maybe even ordinary people.