Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
korman

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by korman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:54 pm

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:41 pm

onecoinpeet, i would love to agree with you on some of the points, but i can not.

speculation surrounding ONE is off the charts and although your intentions are good they are not based on facts from company.

Unless information comes directly from ONE its all speculation i'm afraid. being that ONE only disperses one or two news items per year everyone is completely in the dark, except IGOR to some degree i suppose and he is limited in speaking publicly.

until i hear something directly from company.. its BS !

I do agree with you its easy to speculate when you have ZERO NEWS FROM COMPANY. ;) ;)

OneCoin Tycoon

Post by OneCoin Tycoon » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:00 pm

‼‼ *WHITE PAPRE* ‼‼

https://onecoinico.io/WhitePaper-ofc.pdf

Here you go leaders, OneCoin white paper is published just now. We are right in the track..

💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:01 pm

"No one can use, quote, reproduce or distribute any material in this white paper without official permission
from the company, including in cases for non-commercial and educational use, provided that the original
source and applicable copyright notice are cited clearly and visibly."

Copyright © 2018-2019 ONECOIN

So, does this mean that we can quote from the white paper when we underwrite with ""Copyright © 2018-2019 ONECOIN""

Or are we not allowed to quote anything at all from the white paper without first contacting the Company.. ??

MLMgenius

Post by MLMgenius » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:00 pm

Edited, sorry

Asked it in the whitepaper thread, more relevant

Emmanu

Post by Emmanu » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:18 am

Now it's looking like onecoin will never launch after series of failed launch date.....imagine the timer for the coin offering has started again, just imagine....what kind of team do they have?....26 days left.....imagine.....I don't think they are on top of their game if they really want to put haters to shame, and don't let the investors down.

Emmanu

Post by Emmanu » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:19 am

Emmanu wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:18 am
Now it's looking like onecoin will never launch after series of failed launch date.....imagine the timer for the coin offering has started again, just imagine....what kind of team do they have?....26 days left.....imagine.....I don't think they are on top of their game if they really want to put haters to shame, and don't let the investors down.
If they can't carry out this task, no matter the odds, how sure are we that January 8th 2019 will be a reality...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:22 am

Emmanu wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:18 am
They are not working to put haters to shame, that is child thinking. There are yet no investors in onecoin. They are suppose to come with this coin offering. When it starts already...
Keep in mind that offering was supposed to start january 17 this year but was interrupted by investigation made by network bad business (selling investments and promising high returns)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:23 am

Emmanu wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:19 am

If they can't carry out this task, no matter the odds, how sure are we that January 8th 2019 will be a reality...
Then I suppose it will be february or march?
I’ve see so many unrespected roadmaps in crypto market but onecoin is winner when it comes to complainers.