Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
OneCoinPeet
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by OneCoinPeet » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:22 pm

How is that possible?????

This Merchant has not sold any coupons yet.

Prinz Bernhard wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:05 pm
Any idea, why dealshaker says:

This Merchant has not sold any coupons yet.


https://dealshaker.com/en/merchant/InnX ... op-selling
korman wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:59 am
Hi guys,

Early this morning Kralev Cars LLC sold out all 25 Volkswagen in 7 minits. The system of dealshaker was under very heavy traffic. I also tried to buy but didn’t make it.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:39 pm

The current version is obsolete bug nest. Let’s wait for new one. I hear it is ready.

OneCoinPeet
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by OneCoinPeet » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Always Igorkrnic to the resque :)
Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:39 pm
The current version is obsolete bug nest. Let’s wait for new one. I hear it is ready.

OneCoinPeet
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by OneCoinPeet » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIM8m9u ... e=youtu.be
OneCoinPeet wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:52 pm
Always Igorkrnic to the resque :)
Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:39 pm
The current version is obsolete bug nest. Let’s wait for new one. I hear it is ready.

OneCoinPeet
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by OneCoinPeet » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:09 pm

From the FAQ, Running a Deal (Dealshaker)

So it is possible while the deal is active to reduce the amount of coupons your are selling or put a higher number to sell.
You can also completely delete your deal very easely.... So that is what what happened. I thought first there was obligation
ones your deal is approved, but that is not the case with the unsold amount of coupons.. Which actually is a fair pollicy.

"
If your deal is active and published on the DealShaker website, you can always cancel it by going to your Merchant Office >> Active Deals tab. Find the deal you would like to cancel and click on the status, which currently states ACTIVE. You will be offered to [CANCEL] or [STAY ACTIVE]
You can always choose to modify some of your deal details and offer fewer quantity of the deal coupons. However, if you try to decrease the amount of coupons to a number that is (#of sold coupons +1) you will be automatically offered to Cancel the deal.

IMPORTANT: If you cancel the deal, you will still need to honor the already sold coupons for your deal.
If you are having difficulties with delivering the promised service or product, please notify our Merchant Administrators Immediately!
"

We were really hoping for the Crafter and the Panamericana, to try to get a coupon,.. but the pages suddenly vanished few hours before. "Error" message apeared.

Prinz Bernhard
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Prinz Bernhard » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Abilbek wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:44 pm
👌📣Мария Пранова: "Дорогие друзья, только что была встреча с Константином Игнатовым с членами GLG Сауле Секеновой, Сергеем Королевым, Еленой Баландиной. Обсуждались вопросы ускорения процедуры KYC и конкретные предложения по их решению, в том числе, с помощью членов GLG. Самое главное - на вопрос, что приоиходит с ICO сейчас, Константин Игнатов сообщил, что Белая бумага будет опубликована сегодня ночью. После чего начнётся публичная продажа пакетов OFC. Компания в надежных руках. Спокойно ждём запуска процесса."

There was a meeting today with Konstantin. White paper will be published tonight and after that ICO sales will start.
Google Translate:

📣 ариMaria Pranov: "Dear friends, I just had a meeting with Konstantin Ignatov with GLG members Saule Sekenova, Sergey Korolev, Elena Balandina. The issues of speeding up the KYC procedure and specific proposals for solving them, including through GLG members, were discussed. The most important thing is that when asked what is coming up with the ICO now, Konstantin Ignatov said that the White Paper will be published tonight. After that, the public sale of OFC packages will begin. The company is in safe hands. We are calmly waiting for the process to star

Prinz Bernhard
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Prinz Bernhard » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:42 pm

Surprice at the ICO
Dear contributors,
Please be informed that a new email for the Offering has been created, namely: [email protected]
In case you have any inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please be patient, the Offering is about to start really soon!
I do not find this very professional,
to say ... We start later",
as ICO give a clear date before

Emmanu
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:46 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Emmanu » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:29 am

Abilbek wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:44 pm
👌📣Мария Пранова: "Дорогие друзья, только что была встреча с Константином Игнатовым с членами GLG Сауле Секеновой, Сергеем Королевым, Еленой Баландиной. Обсуждались вопросы ускорения процедуры KYC и конкретные предложения по их решению, в том числе, с помощью членов GLG. Самое главное - на вопрос, что приоиходит с ICO сейчас, Константин Игнатов сообщил, что Белая бумага будет опубликована сегодня ночью. После чего начнётся публичная продажа пакетов OFC. Компания в надежных руках. Спокойно ждём запуска процесса."

There was a meeting today with Konstantin. White paper will be published tonight and after that ICO sales will start.


This company is just too slow.....nothing has started, no white paper,no coin offering till now, nothing at all....how or what do they want the new investors or haters say or feel?....how do they want us to believe they will deliver come January 8 2019 ?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:50 am

Slow indeed. Is it good or bad? We will see...

OneCoinPeet
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by OneCoinPeet » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:23 pm

Just imagine death treats, many legal battles, having to build up servers all around the world. Who, knows what the Elites in first instance have indicated to Dr. Ruja... Maybe these super powerful people were against OneCoin success....
Then to build the OneCoin Ecosystem, build in some ways a complete new world wide bank from scratch... All this in the uncharted territory of the very stormy crypto currencies world where about 97% of the cryptocurrencies ICO's in the end are worthless, often also because of CEO's and CFO's making the wrong strategical and financial decisions. That is a wild ride !! And it looks like Dr. Ruja and the OneCoin team don't not want to make any mistakes.. Not for themselves and not for the people that are part of OneCoin family.

So I don't think we can state "OneCoin is too slow".
The viewpoint of " all these investigations have slowed down the building process considerably and now that this is behind us the work will go much smoother and milestones will be reached" could be very well valid looking at the progress we see happening the last half year and especially the last three months...... :
Very good support on OneLife and Dealshaker questions, New Dealshaker platform. First 100% OneCoin car sales on Dealshaker. White-papers to be released.


Emmanu wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:29 am
Abilbek wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:44 pm
👌📣Мария Пранова: "Дорогие друзья, только что была встреча с Константином Игнатовым с членами GLG Сауле Секеновой, Сергеем Королевым, Еленой Баландиной. Обсуждались вопросы ускорения процедуры KYC и конкретные предложения по их решению, в том числе, с помощью членов GLG. Самое главное - на вопрос, что приоиходит с ICO сейчас, Константин Игнатов сообщил, что Белая бумага будет опубликована сегодня ночью. После чего начнётся публичная продажа пакетов OFC. Компания в надежных руках. Спокойно ждём запуска процесса."

There was a meeting today with Konstantin. White paper will be published tonight and after that ICO sales will start.


This company is just too slow.....nothing has started, no white paper,no coin offering till now, nothing at all....how or what do they want the new investors or haters say or feel?....how do they want us to believe they will deliver come January 8 2019 ?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests