Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:25 pm

flatrate wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:01 pm
the company needs to tell us how to convert them today 10/8/2018 or they risk further potential lawsuits IMO. :P
https://onecoinofc.com
Friend, go to ofc website and you will see tht OFC to ONE transfer will begin AFTER october 08 2018. January 2019 is still according to that statement.

I can not believe that people actually still expected things to go as planned in 2017 after all this delays and problems made by investigation.

Emmanu
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:46 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Emmanu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:26 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:18 pm
Luival wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:43 pm
I gather that Igor hasn't got any new news from Sophia and probably he himself is getting fed up about the way this whole thing is being run by the head office managers.
Correct. Not much I can do. I help as much as I am allowed.
Igor, are you really concurring that you are fed up with the way things are handled by the head office managers? Because if so, the rest of us have no hope again....is that what it means?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:28 pm

Emmanu wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:42 pm
But we need to care even though we are not buying, because if ofcs are not sold or if there is no coin offering, there might be no trade come January 2019....at least we need to get some tangible news after the Melbourne expo
I disagree. Even if CO gets cancelled they still work on exchange, wait for refulations, will release new dealshaker and people still have ONE to use and OFC to convert back to ONE

Emmanu
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:46 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Emmanu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:31 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:25 pm
flatrate wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:01 pm
the company needs to tell us how to convert them today 10/8/2018 or they risk further potential lawsuits IMO. :P
https://onecoinofc.com
Friend, go to ofc website and you will see tht OFC to ONE transfer will begin AFTER october 08 2018. January 2019 is still according to that statement.

I can not believe that people actually still expected things to go as planned in 2017 after all this delays and problems made by investigation.
The newsletter in our onelife account says sale of those packages that comes with coins and all those promotions end latest today....please has it really and truly ended?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:53 pm

Emmanu wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:26 pm
Igor, are you really concurring that you are fed up with the way things are handled by the head office managers? Because if so, the rest of us have no hope again....is that what it means?
Not in a way "it is the end of the world", but in a way "I accepted the situation and let them do their work".
Emmanu wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:31 pm
The newsletter in our onelife account says sale of those packages that comes with coins and all those promotions end latest today....please has it really and truly ended?
Since I do not do network, I do not log in to onelife.eu so please can you link that newsletter?

openmind
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by openmind » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:53 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:53 pm
Emmanu wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:26 pm
Igor, are you really concurring that you are fed up with the way things are handled by the head office managers? Because if so, the rest of us have no hope again....is that what it means?
Not in a way "it is the end of the world", but in a way "I accepted the situation and let them do their work".
Emmanu wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:31 pm
The newsletter in our onelife account says sale of those packages that comes with coins and all those promotions end latest today....please has it really and truly ended?
Since I do not do network, I do not log in to onelife.eu so please can you link that newsletter?
you do not log in to onelife.eu?? You do not have onelife.eu account??

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:04 am

openmind wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:53 pm
you do not log in to onelife.eu?? You do not have onelife.eu account??
I do but I only bought education packs to obtain coins :) I do not wish to spend them before 2020 so not much to do there for me :)

Luival
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:26 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Luival » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:04 am
openmind wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:53 pm
you do not log in to onelife.eu?? You do not have onelife.eu account??
I do but I only bought education packs to obtain coins :) I do not wish to spend them before 2020 so not much to do there for me :)
That's a killer response. It's hard to believe. It sounds like you are from another planet. If there was an Exchange to Fiat money right now you would still wait 2020?

Abilbek
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Abilbek » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:44 pm

👌📣Мария Пранова: "Дорогие друзья, только что была встреча с Константином Игнатовым с членами GLG Сауле Секеновой, Сергеем Королевым, Еленой Баландиной. Обсуждались вопросы ускорения процедуры KYC и конкретные предложения по их решению, в том числе, с помощью членов GLG. Самое главное - на вопрос, что приоиходит с ICO сейчас, Константин Игнатов сообщил, что Белая бумага будет опубликована сегодня ночью. После чего начнётся публичная продажа пакетов OFC. Компания в надежных руках. Спокойно ждём запуска процесса."

There was a meeting today with Konstantin. White paper will be published tonight and after that ICO sales will start.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:12 pm

Luival wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:51 pm

That's a killer response. It's hard to believe. It sounds like you are from another planet. If there was an Exchange to Fiat money right now you would still wait 2020?
I have more other coins that are already on exchanges and I am already at profit but I will not touch them before 2020. Crypto can not be mass adopted before regulations free them from commodity chains.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests