Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Jtosho

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Jtosho » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:33 pm

Igor do not work for the company , he’s just like me and you that believe in the onecoin vision. I’ll just say let everyone remain calm, as we’ve been here before and just like the German investigation we came out good, The haters will keep trying, as long we good, we gonna come out strong again, only problem another couple of months delays.

Maroc

Post by Maroc » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:51 pm

Look at the history of Bitcoin.
The founder of Bitcoin (who ever he or she was)was always wanted by noumarace athorities to this day, and look at the success of Bitcoin.
In my view onecoin has an official face with offices all around the world. Onecoin has a better plan than Bitcoin.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:55 am

MLMgenius wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:49 pm
Not like this we are not. And where is Igor to explain? I am worried.
I did not explain anything, I only gave my opinion and my perspective to what is going on. This USA case is gonna have to wait for more info cause what I read in the doc is nothing new. Allegations that need to be proven. Konstantin arrest is not different than Marc Scott. They want them until they finish the case so he does not flee. No one is sentenced yet,
Question is, will there be left anyone else with the balls to sell packages after this. Legal opinions are needed now.

As for my opinion, short, well I am pro-justice. If there is anything that is proven illegal, bare the consequences. At the end some people will prove to be useful idiots. I might be one for sure :(

onebefree1

Post by onebefree1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:20 am

in my opinion, Konstantin knew about the problem with Marc Scott, and if it was something wrong for him and the company, he would not go to the USA, so i hope that everything will be cleared up and then we will be stronger than ever, but as Igor say, we must wait and see if the company do something wrong or not, but i hope not. I hope we have a real blockchain and the vision will won at the end.

jonone

Post by jonone » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:31 am

onebefree1 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:20 am
in my opinion, Konstantin knew about the problem with Marc Scott, and if it was something wrong for him and the company, he would not go to the USA, so i hope that everything will be cleared up and then we will be stronger than ever, but as Igor say, we must wait and see if the company do something wrong or not, but i hope not. I hope we have a real blockchain and the vision will won at the end.
Having a real blockchain was already proven by the German investigators. USA authorities have been watching Onecoin for a long time now. I can’t imagine Konstantin would be dumb enough to come to the USA if he was actually doing something illegal. I hope for my sake and everyone else we come out with a winner here. My mother’s future depends on this. We definitely put money into packages we could not afford to lose.

What I’ve noticed is I made a Facebook post on in this court document that disclose they found a Facebook group from a Onecoin group and they quoted the user but didn’t mention who the user was. After reading this quote I realized something very creepy. The user is ME

Yet the fail to mention my entire post, talking about how we will hear information regarding merchant liquidating at the Dubai event. I hope they will release Konstantin soon so he can attend this event

shipdit

Post by shipdit » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:10 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:55 am
As for my opinion, short, well I am pro-justice. If there is anything that is proven illegal, bare the consequences. At the end some people will prove to be useful idiots. I might be one for sure :(
I am glad that we agree that justice is a worthy pursuit. I appreciate your willingness to consider that anyone (any time, anywhere) can be wrong in any given situation.

The thread I posted eight hours ago (still under "moderation", apparently) that included the link to the facts alleged by the United States Department of Justice would have provided excellent parameters to discuss these current issues (as opposed to this "Onecoin announced the roadmap to public" thread).

SD

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:48 am

shipdit wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:10 am
The thread I posted eight hours ago (still under "moderation", apparently) that included the link to the facts alleged by the United States Department of Justice would have provided excellent parameters to discuss these current issues (as opposed to this "Onecoin announced the roadmap to public" thread).
SD
Please apologize me for unapproving it for the reason that I want to open such thread when I have some both side info. It will be in Monday I think. If I receive no info from the company, I will write my findings without it and anyone can join and give their peace of mind.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:49 am

onebefree1 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:20 am
You are right. I personally wrote to Konstantin when I read the court doc against Marc Scott. He told me that Onecoin was not his client and he does not care about that case. And he even left there. That tells something. but seems like some crook leaders who are in it for the jail made the case to wash them selves. We will have the topic about the case here soon.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:51 am

jonone wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:31 am
Having a real blockchain was already proven by the German investigators.
So far we saw no government official statement about that. We only had a statement from Onecoin.
If this report from German IT firm is true, then I guess they have this part covered.

Together4More

Post by Together4More » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:32 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:51 am
jonone wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:31 am
Having a real blockchain was already proven by the German investigators.
So far we saw no government official statement about that. We only had a statement from Onecoin.
If this report from German IT firm is true, then I guess they have this part covered.
If the German investigation would have proven that we had a real blockchain then I don't think we would've been illegal in Germany so I agree with you Igor that we only know the company version.

But now in the emails from Ruja she said herself that we don't have a blockchain. At least didn't back in 2015.