Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
onebefree1

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by onebefree1 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:09 am

hello everybody,
the latest news are that the platform for the exchange ist finished yet, but the exchange woulb be ready in the next 3 months, jose gordo says in bogota at sunday, he says also that in the exchange wuold be also etherium, ripple, bitcoin..., the delay is because the regulations for the exchange,the exchange would be in europe...
so i thing this are great news, and we need to be a little more patience
i thing that the first 20% from the old OFC would be change to one at the end of may and not earlier as supposed, same time when the exchange would open....other wise would be to much ones when the exchange open and this is not good at all, in my opinion.

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:12 am

Onefreebee1,

I hope Jose Gordo is wrong on the conversion of 20% OFC which will be delayed till Xchange is launched.

Company should release the coins in OFCs soonest and as announced because this will allow members to have coins and buy more things on dealshaker.

Besides conversion of OFC to coins is sort of independent of starting an Xchange.

obo

Post by obo » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:31 am

Hi Igor,
I lost all coins in Coin Safe.
What must I do ?
Have anyone meet the problem like me ?

Vision6

Post by Vision6 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:15 pm

Hallo, bei mir auch seit gestern Ablauf des Onesafe, kein Button zum schliessen ersichtlich und keine Muenzen Guthaben auch nicht Coinsave Account, habe dem Support geschrieben!

kinyuenng

Post by kinyuenng » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:42 pm

obo wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:31 am
Hi Igor,
I lost all coins in Coin Safe.
What must I do ?
Have anyone meet the problem like me ?
Ya, I had few accounts where coins went missing upon coinsafe matured. This is the 2nd time it happen to my accounts.

onebefree1

Post by onebefree1 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:04 am

starbucks001 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:12 am
Onefreebee1,

I hope Jose Gordo is wrong on the conversion of 20% OFC which will be delayed till Xchange is launched.

Company should release the coins in OFCs soonest and as announced because this will allow members to have coins and buy more things on dealshaker.

Besides conversion of OFC to coins is sort of independent of starting an Xchange.
I never said that jose gordon talk about the OFC, this was my opinion, please you need to read again what i wrote.
thanks

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:10 am

When they change old OFC back to Ones, and part of the participants get double the coins (they changed one OneCoin for 200 OFC, now get 2 OneCoins back for 200 OFC ). Question: where are all these extra OneCoins coming from? Anybody understands the mechanism on this?
onebefree1 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:09 am
hello everybody,
the latest news are that the platform for the exchange ist finished yet, but the exchange woulb be ready in the next 3 months, jose gordo says in bogota at sunday, he says also that in the exchange wuold be also etherium, ripple, bitcoin..., the delay is because the regulations for the exchange,the exchange would be in europe...
so i thing this are great news, and we need to be a little more patience
i thing that the first 20% from the old OFC would be change to one at the end of may and not earlier as supposed, same time when the exchange would open....other wise would be to much ones when the exchange open and this is not good at all, in my opinion.

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:28 am

About NewDealshaker login.
How does that work.
I am trying to get downline into NewDealshaker.. I forgot how I did it for myself some months ago and it seems also that the procedure now is a little different.

When one has an account in OneLife and in Dealshaker (old) Does one have to sign up for newdealshaker or can one login with the OneLife email account??

When I do that for my downline I get window that states that a message has been sent to the email address for a password change......

So, can one become member of NewDealshaker without going through the "create an account" process. This by just using "login" with OneLife account emailaddress?

Thanks for all insights
:)

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:38 am

Found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDw3V8UnXpI
OneCoinPeet wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:28 am
How does that work.
I am trying to get downline into NewDealshaker.. I forgot how I did it for myself some months ago and it seems also that the procedure now is a little different.

When one has an account in OneLife and in Dealshaker (old) Does one have to sign up for newdealshaker or can one login with the OneLife email account??

When I do that for my downline I get window that states that a message has been sent to the email address for a password change......

So, can one become member of NewDealshaker without going through the "create an account" process. This by just using "login" with OneLife account emailaddress?

Thanks for all insights

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:43 pm

Anybody else experienced the problem that when first time signing in to NewDealshaker, the link in the email then received to reset password does not work :?

"Email has been sent to your registered email address with the instructions on how to reset your password. If the email does not arrive within several minutes, be sure to check your spam or junk mail folders."
OneCoinPeet wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:38 am
Found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDw3V8UnXpI
OneCoinPeet wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:28 am
How does that work.

Thanks for all insights