Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
onebefree1
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:05 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by onebefree1 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:47 am

Trueadvocate wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:01 pm
onebefree1 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:43 am
Hi Igor,
1. for me it was a very good news that onelife would give less tokens with the educational packages, to adjust de price of one, and come near to the price, but and here is a big BUT.... they still selling the POWER PACKS, and this is not right, because in the oficial site you can not read nothing about the power pack, but they still sell it and you get more or less 336.000 one for it. we talk abut transparency and legality and this things should not hapen, but as i say, the IMas still sell this power pack. how can somebody from outside onelife believe in this coin and accept the price from 29 euros in dealshaker if you can by it to the price from 0,15 euros pro coin, more or less......
when we will se that the IMas begin to bring commerce in to dealshaker and not continuing selling more this power packs? why it is posible to do it? why they still selling it??????? ist unpleasant to see here that with this strategy from selling this power packs, the coin will never have a real price???
and the IMas sell more than ever because they say it is very close to go public.....
2. if we want to have a strong one, they should not give more tokens with the educational packages, then i know from other cryptocurrencies that they must stop given coins or tokens (in onelife they give it for free thru educational packages) within a mlm system, befor they could go to any exchange, this are one of the basic rules from all the exchanges.
it is my opinion, what you thing about this??
thank you very much for your answer
Hi onebefree1, At this stage I do not know whether you are a TROLL OR Not??? Firstly, the informatation from OneLIfe News is official. ]
So, if this is true & you truly care about the Project, this would not have been published here and you would directly ask Igor for Information! As this is a Public Forum ( And for all to see including Haters )
- Now as far as I know the highest Educational Packages sold are Tycoon at this moment as this is needed to maximise the Compensation Plan for Networkers!
- Now onebefree1 as this is possibly your 1st input into this OneCoin-Debate, I am dubious of your real intention! And I would leave the Admin/Igor to be the arbiter/judge of your writing above!
Hi truadvokat
please a little more respect here. |This is not my first post and im in onelife since 2015, and that was a question for igor and my opinion, i remember that the powerpacks where selling in 2017, and then last year 2018, and it was ok, but now we need to aproach the value of the coin in dealshaker to the value of the coin that is given thru free tokens with bying a educational package, thats it.
we need to give our coin more value thru bying and selling gooods in dealshaker, but the price must be the same or very similar to the price you get by bying educational packages, if not, we will not see good comerce selling good products, and that is our priority ( my opinion).
And for this, the businesses should be able to change their coins to fiat as soon as posible, one posibility can be that they change it with them that make cash thru mlm and goes to the trading acount, we must remember that "40% of your bonus payments will be paid to your trading account, the cash here is used to buy promotional tokens", and this cash should be used to buy coins from the businesses who sell goods, and so we begin to move dealshaker, and new and good business will come, that is my opinion. thanks

Trueadvocate
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Trueadvocate » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:39 am

onebefree1 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:47 am
Trueadvocate wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:01 pm
onebefree1 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:43 am
Hi Igor,
1. for me it was a very good news that onelife would give less tokens with the educational packages, to adjust de price of one, and come near to the price, but and here is a big BUT.... they still selling the POWER PACKS, and this is not right, because in the oficial site you can not read nothing about the power pack, but they still sell it and you get more or less 336.000 one for it. we talk abut transparency and legality and this things should not hapen, but as i say, the IMas still sell this power pack. how can somebody from outside onelife believe in this coin and accept the price from 29 euros in dealshaker if you can by it to the price from 0,15 euros pro coin, more or less......
when we will se that the IMas begin to bring commerce in to dealshaker and not continuing selling more this power packs? why it is posible to do it? why they still selling it??????? ist unpleasant to see here that with this strategy from selling this power packs, the coin will never have a real price???
and the IMas sell more than ever because they say it is very close to go public.....
2. if we want to have a strong one, they should not give more tokens with the educational packages, then i know from other cryptocurrencies that they must stop given coins or tokens (in onelife they give it for free thru educational packages) within a mlm system, befor they could go to any exchange, this are one of the basic rules from all the exchanges.
it is my opinion, what you thing about this??
thank you very much for your answer
Hi onebefree1, At this stage I do not know whether you are a TROLL OR Not??? Firstly, the informatation from OneLIfe News is official. ]
So, if this is true & you truly care about the Project, this would not have been published here and you would directly ask Igor for Information! As this is a Public Forum ( And for all to see including Haters )
- Now as far as I know the highest Educational Packages sold are Tycoon at this moment as this is needed to maximise the Compensation Plan for Networkers!
- Now onebefree1 as this is possibly your 1st input into this OneCoin-Debate, I am dubious of your real intention! And I would leave the Admin/Igor to be the arbiter/judge of your writing above!
Hi

Hi truadvokat
please a little more respect here. |This is not my first post and im in onelife since 2015, and that was a question for igor and my opinion, i remember that the powerpacks where selling in 2017, and then last year 2018, and it was ok, but now we need to aproach the value of the coin in dealshaker to the value of the coin that is given thru free tokens with bying a educational package, thats it.
we need to give our coin more value thru bying and selling gooods in dealshaker, but the price must be the same or very similar to the price you get by bying educational packages, if not, we will not see good comerce selling good products, and that is our priority ( my opinion).
And for this, the businesses should be able to change their coins to fiat as soon as posible, one posibility can be that they change it with them that make cash thru mlm and goes to the trading acount, we must remember that "40% of your bonus payments will be paid to your trading account, the cash here is used to buy promotional tokens", and this cash should be used to buy coins from the businesses who sell goods, and so we begin to move dealshaker, and new and good business will come, that is my opinion. thanks
Hi onebefree!, No disrespect intended. My apologies for coming across Harsh! Now, Can I remind members to be very very careful of so-called "negative posting" as the Haters/Trolls ( Not you of course ) The reason is these are the kind of news "they" will manipulate against "us". And we are very very close to The Coins being in the Open Marketplace; We want to OneCoin to be as successful as possible. Obviously there are issues which the Company can't control especially IMA's behaviour! And Lots of Negative Rumours abound which will only hurt OneCoin's Project. Please I beg you guys to be very very careful with your postings. Any sensitive issues should be directed with OneCoin's HelpDesk, Active Upline or Igor Krnic personally, etc!!!!

feriman
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by feriman » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:12 am

HI IGOR,

Do you have any info about QTBC group who is selling cars in newdealshaker?

Thank you

cryptogirl
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:49 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by cryptogirl » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:46 pm

I am confused about the number of coins I received in the mandatory discount period. 20% of 30,000 is 6,000. I received 20. I have contacted support and have received no reply. Please advise why the discrepancy and how I can resolve this issue?
Thank you,

User avatar
Dusan Torbica
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Dusan Torbica » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:11 am

cryptogirl wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:46 pm
I am confused about the number of coins I received in the mandatory discount period. 20% of 30,000 is 6,000. I received 20. I have contacted support and have received no reply. Please advise why the discrepancy and how I can resolve this issue?
Thank you,
Hi,
I can asuume that you got Vega package which was 30 000 OFC.
1 OneCoin = 300 OFC and in your case that;s 100 OneCoins. 20% from 100 is 20. So I see all good.
Image

For all buyers outside of OLN was whitepaper plus all other info's from that website: https://onecoinico.io/

User avatar
Dusan Torbica
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Dusan Torbica » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:19 am

For QTBC Group, there is website and bunch of telegram groups. All info coming from there and everybody can join in appropriate group, depend of region.
https://www.qtbcgroup.com/

Will they deliver what they said, we gonna see. What we can do is to follow such an interesting merchants as we never know who will do exactly as they saying. Better to be up to date than to not have any info. And also is very important to pay exclusively via our wallet, as everything outside platform is more risky.

SwissAndrew
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:42 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by SwissAndrew » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:51 am

Dusan Torbica wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:19 am
And also is very important to pay exclusively via our wallet........
what wallet ?

User avatar
Dusan Torbica
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Dusan Torbica » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:00 am

SwissAndrew wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:51 am
Dusan Torbica wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:19 am
And also is very important to pay exclusively via our wallet........
what wallet ?
Via DealShaker wallet which is connected to our OneLife wallet etc. It happened that some people paid cash part to merchants outside of DealShaker platform and as such ( directly on merchant bank account or with cash ), DealShaker admins can't refund ( in those cases ) partially or fully regarding terms and conditions for all things which are paid outside of the DealShaker platform.
To reduce that risk, its far better to pay via DS, from our cash account and OneCoin account.

SwissAndrew
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:42 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by SwissAndrew » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:31 am

ok, Dusan, thanks

feriman
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by feriman » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:31 am

Dusan Torbica wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:19 am
For QTBC Group, there is website and bunch of telegram groups. All info coming from there and everybody can join in appropriate group, depend of region.
https://www.qtbcgroup.com/

Will they deliver what they said, we gonna see. What we can do is to follow such an interesting merchants as we never know who will do exactly as they saying. Better to be up to date than to not have any info. And also is very important to pay exclusively via our wallet, as everything outside platform is more risky.
Thank you Dusan :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests