Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
jonone
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:57 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by jonone » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:38 am

we just had a webinar for our USA group, since the USA is getting ready to open up for merchants. one of the guys said he thinks onecoin will be tradeable in 2-3 weeks and then went on to talk about how users will have to wait 6 months - 1 year before they can trade it, by that i assume he meant the exchange. my question is why did he say that in the first place? pure speculation, but maybe he knows something we don't? i do know the guys running the panel for this zoom are in direct contact with denis murdock whos in direct contact with corporate.

well anyways it would be nice to see the exchange launch soon so the merchant base can grow even larger

feriman
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by feriman » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:35 am

Hello Igor and dusan,

I would like o ask you how long it takes for a store to be approved?

We are facing again same issue like old dealshaker, waiting for approval :(

Thank you

Saschaleone
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:29 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Saschaleone » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:19 am

Hi - i opened 3-4 stores last time and stores and also deals were approved after a few days. My experience!

onebefree1
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:05 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by onebefree1 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:43 am

Hi Igor,
1. for me it was a very good news that onelife would give less tokens with the educational packages, to adjust de price of one, and come near to the price, but and here is a big BUT.... they still selling the POWER PACKS, and this is not right, because in the oficial site you can not read nothing about the power pack, but they still sell it and you get more or less 336.000 one for it. we talk abut transparency and legality and this things should not hapen, but as i say, the IMas still sell this power pack. how can somebody from outside onelife believe in this coin and accept the price from 29 euros in dealshaker if you can by it to the price from 0,15 euros pro coin, more or less......
when we will se that the IMas begin to bring commerce in to dealshaker and not continuing selling more this power packs? why it is posible to do it? why they still selling it??????? ist unpleasant to see here that with this strategy from selling this power packs, the coin will never have a real price???
and the IMas sell more than ever because they say it is very close to go public.....
2. if we want to have a strong one, they should not give more tokens with the educational packages, then i know from other cryptocurrencies that they must stop given coins or tokens (in onelife they give it for free thru educational packages) within a mlm system, befor they could go to any exchange, this are one of the basic rules from all the exchanges.
it is my opinion, what you thing about this??
thank you very much for your answer

Truckster
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:56 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Truckster » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:49 am

by jonone » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:38 am

we just had a webinar for our USA group, since the USA is getting ready to open up for merchants. one of the guys said he thinks onecoin will be tradeable in 2-3 weeks and then went on to talk about how users will have to wait 6 months - 1 year before they can trade it, by that i assume he meant the exchange. my question is why did he say that in the first place? pure speculation, but maybe he knows something we don't? i do know the guys running the panel for this zoom are in direct contact with denis murdock whos in direct contact with corporate.

well anyways it would be nice to see the exchange launch soon so the merchant base can grow even larger


Jonone, I am also in USA. Can you let me know how to access the webinar you speak of and/or supply any other contacts
in USA for Onecoin. My upline fell apart so have no support.

jonone
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:57 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by jonone » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:26 am

Truckster wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:49 am
by jonone » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:38 am

we just had a webinar for our USA group, since the USA is getting ready to open up for merchants. one of the guys said he thinks onecoin will be tradeable in 2-3 weeks and then went on to talk about how users will have to wait 6 months - 1 year before they can trade it, by that i assume he meant the exchange. my question is why did he say that in the first place? pure speculation, but maybe he knows something we don't? i do know the guys running the panel for this zoom are in direct contact with denis murdock whos in direct contact with corporate.

well anyways it would be nice to see the exchange launch soon so the merchant base can grow even larger


Jonone, I am also in USA. Can you let me know how to access the webinar you speak of and/or supply any other contacts
in USA for Onecoin. My upline fell apart so have no support.
yes private message me

Trueadvocate
Posts: 339
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Trueadvocate » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:01 pm

onebefree1 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:43 am
Hi Igor,
1. for me it was a very good news that onelife would give less tokens with the educational packages, to adjust de price of one, and come near to the price, but and here is a big BUT.... they still selling the POWER PACKS, and this is not right, because in the oficial site you can not read nothing about the power pack, but they still sell it and you get more or less 336.000 one for it. we talk abut transparency and legality and this things should not hapen, but as i say, the IMas still sell this power pack. how can somebody from outside onelife believe in this coin and accept the price from 29 euros in dealshaker if you can by it to the price from 0,15 euros pro coin, more or less......
when we will se that the IMas begin to bring commerce in to dealshaker and not continuing selling more this power packs? why it is posible to do it? why they still selling it??????? ist unpleasant to see here that with this strategy from selling this power packs, the coin will never have a real price???
and the IMas sell more than ever because they say it is very close to go public.....
2. if we want to have a strong one, they should not give more tokens with the educational packages, then i know from other cryptocurrencies that they must stop given coins or tokens (in onelife they give it for free thru educational packages) within a mlm system, befor they could go to any exchange, this are one of the basic rules from all the exchanges.
it is my opinion, what you thing about this??
thank you very much for your answer
Hi onebefree1, At this stage I do not know whether you are a TROLL OR Not??? Firstly, the informatation from OneLIfe News is official. ]
So, if this is true & you truly care about the Project, this would not have been published here and you would directly ask Igor for Information! As this is a Public Forum ( And for all to see including Haters )
- Now as far as I know the highest Educational Packages sold are Tycoon at this moment as this is needed to maximise the Compensation Plan for Networkers!
- Now onebefree1 as this is possibly your 1st input into this OneCoin-Debate, I am dubious of your real intention! And I would leave the Admin/Igor to be the arbiter/judge of your writing above!

detroyer
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by detroyer » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:33 pm

jonone wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:26 am
Truckster wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:49 am
by jonone » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:38 am
we just had a webinar for our USA group, since the USA is getting ready to open up for merchants. one of the guys said he thinks onecoin will be tradeable in 2-3 weeks and then went on to talk about how users will have to wait 6 months - 1 year before they can trade it, by that i assume he meant the exchange. my question is why did he say that in the first place? pure speculation, but maybe he knows something we don't? i do know the guys running the panel for this zoom are in direct contact with denis murdock whos in direct contact with corporate.
well anyways it would be nice to see the exchange launch soon so the merchant base can grow even larger
Jonone, I am also in USA. Can you let me know how to access the webinar you speak of and/or supply any other contacts
in USA for Onecoin. My upline fell apart so have no support.
yes private message me
In my opinion, information given by a network leader via Webinair to members of its network must be kept secret and should not leave the circle, a lot of important information was given to the GLG and inner circle members during the meeting Organized in Singapor by konstantin and they were instructed not to unveil the secrets related to the exchange The haters and trolls are out of information, don't give them the chance to be informed of what is happening right now, let's be vigilant..
Last edited by detroyer on Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jtosho
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:20 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Jtosho » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:04 pm

Trueadvocate wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:01 pm
onebefree1 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:43 am
Hi Igor,
1. for me it was a very good news that onelife would give less tokens with the educational packages, to adjust de price of one, and come near to the price, but and here is a big BUT.... they still selling the POWER PACKS, and this is not right, because in the oficial site you can not read nothing about the power pack, but they still sell it and you get more or less 336.000 one for it. we talk abut transparency and legality and this things should not hapen, but as i say, the IMas still sell this power pack. how can somebody from outside onelife believe in this coin and accept the price from 29 euros in dealshaker if you can by it to the price from 0,15 euros pro coin, more or less......
when we will se that the IMas begin to bring commerce in to dealshaker and not continuing selling more this power packs? why it is posible to do it? why they still selling it??????? ist unpleasant to see here that with this strategy from selling this power packs, the coin will never have a real price???
and the IMas sell more than ever because they say it is very close to go public.....
2. if we want to have a strong one, they should not give more tokens with the educational packages, then i know from other cryptocurrencies that they must stop given coins or tokens (in onelife they give it for free thru educational packages) within a mlm system, befor they could go to any exchange, this are one of the basic rules from all the exchanges.
it is my opinion, what you thing about this??
thank you very much for your answer
Hi onebefree1, At this stage I do not know whether you are a TROLL OR Not??? Firstly, the informatation from OneLIfe News is official. ]
So, if this is true & you truly care about the Project, this would not have been published here and you would directly ask Igor for Information! As this is a Public Forum ( And for all to see including Haters )
- Now as far as I know the highest Educational Packages sold are Tycoon at this moment as this is needed to maximise the Compensation Plan for Networkers!
- Now onebefree1 as this is possibly your 1st input into this OneCoin-Debate, I am dubious of your real intention! And I would leave the Admin/Igor to be the arbiter/judge of your writing above!
I don't think onebefree1 is a troll, what he just said is a serious issue, it's a fact that powerpack are still be sold by some IMA, it might not be on onelife page, at least I know someone that sold a powerpack as at last week, if this still going on, how can we protect the value of the coins, how can dealshaker been taken serious, when anyone could get as much coins on powerpack, it's a big concern.

User avatar
Dusan Torbica
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Dusan Torbica » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:00 pm

Hi everybody,
OneLife IMA's selling products of OneAcademy: https://www.oneacademy.eu/en/#productsSection
I agree that power packs maybe should not be active now, because there is initial launch package, but it can't be bought via our shop in OLN, only via external shops. Is it good or not, depends from which view, always is 50/50%.
What I understand is that even bigger educational packages with higher number of free promotional tokens can have sense at maximum before exchange, as after it those biggest one should be removed ( thats what I think that has sense ). In Onelife newsletter we saw that reduction of Tokens by 45% coming and maximum edu. package should be tycoon and forex unleashed. It can be seen here: https://us9.campaign-archive.com/?u=cf9 ... f8348cac54
Date when will be reduced, it will be announced accordingly.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests