Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
jonone

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by jonone » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:44 am

i do think this one could use an explanation as to the truth, just to avoid panicking when people and the network see's this online. this article released on the 21st. it would be good for everyone to know since they say the exchange is about to open.

Epic-7.com

Post by Epic-7.com » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:31 am

Hi, all,! Does anyone have any thoughts about this ability???
(Sorry from Norwegian to English with use only Google Translate)

What I am wondering is that if all of the Merchants come first on the Exchange, there are millions of OneCoin going into Exchange,!!! :?

I think in exchange have a stop lock on the release on 1% on the Exchange, of everyone so will sell off what they have of OneCoin whether it's a Merchants or a regular,!!!

:) If I have one million OneCoin I can sell maxs 1% and if I have less than 100 OneCoin I can only add 1 for sale,!

8-) And all over 100 OneCoin one can add for sale inside the Exchange maxs 1% this should apply to everyone,!!! :roll:

But and selling out expensive stuff in DealShaker then there are of 100 of pieces of millions to be in exchanged, it doesn't good that way, but I choose and believe they have a go plan on this,!!! 8-)

Facebook info:
(🚩🚩Anything that has nothing to do with DEALSHAKER and do will be removed from this group and you can risk and be blocking from the group!!!) https://www.facebook.com/groups/BuyingandSellThing/

Onecoin108

Post by Onecoin108 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:21 pm

News from leaders from the office in Sofia (Sholpan Baltabaeva):
Dear partners!
Met with the director of the company Veselina. Sorry, it was impossible to take pictures. We have done our planned work with Elmira, with the support of Gaukhar Kadyrovna and Dilbar Mirsaitova (ranks you know them; I don’t list them).
Trip report:

Our main office in Sofia, it employs 55-60 people. The technical part of the staff works separately, there is no access there, which is correct. In the second part of the office there is a conference room where meetings are held. And in the same building there are employees who can help and advise. All staff is very friendly. Also, as you know, there are offices in Dubai and Hong Kong. From meetings with the management of the company understood the following:

1. KYC compliance is done by 8-10 people worldwide for 200 countries. They do not have time quickly. In the CIS 2 people. When you write letters, please speed up KYC, requests appear in the chronological table by ticket number, the sequence moves automatically, so we wait a very long time. For all countries one common order.

2. For security reasons, all technical information and plans are kept secret. Who read the latest press release of the company, it was written there that coordination with the Central Bank is underway, so here we are talking about the Central Bank of the country in which the exchange will be open, they call it exchange. The required licenses have been obtained, the financial audit has passed, now they are being calculated on the levers of restraining the course fall. The withdrawal in Fiat from this exchange platform will still be in a bank account. Nothing more can be said, as the company is wary of haters who can spoil everything at this crucial moment. The main crypts and Fiat will be traded. For the stability of the price of coins Onecoin will be introduce levers of containment, they are thought out.
The difficulty was in finding such a country for the exchange platform, where cryptocurrency would not only not be prohibited, but supported.
The platform is ready last week, materials in the audit. After the audit, contact with the Centro Bank, which should confirm the work site.

3. PayPal is bolted to Dealshaker
For the time being we will work on the old and the new sites, as long as they cannot be combined. I recommend to duplicate transactions in the old and the new DSH. The question of combining them has not been resolved. The referral on the new DSH screwed.

4. Coins and cash, located at the merchants in the old DSH deals with the developer. As a last resort, from the old site, the coins and cash will return to your Onelife office.

5. Accounts in DSH stand for approval for a long time, the main reason is that many of them are in draft in the draft, you have to send for approval, press the green button. Now, for some time, the merchant’s profile and trading account are not confirmed without transactions. Since there were cases when, after the publication and approval of transactions, the merchant changes the profile in the trading account, this was an unexpected surprise, so the decision was made: we fill in everything at once, expose the transaction (s) and send it for approval. That is, KYC, trading account, and all transactions must be approved for approval all at once. Then check.

Summary:
The company works in a regular mode, everything goes according to plan, some important information is not disclosed, taught by experience.
Now we are preparing for the exhibition of March 7-8-9 in Almaty. And learn the basics of trading on the stock exchange.

P.S. Some at the Moscow exhibition scored several coupons for a car for one login, and resell them, do not buy, they are canceled!
The new LH coins will be displayed after synchronizing the site with the rest of the resources.

jonone

Post by jonone » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:22 am

Lozano described OneCoin as a “hybrid Ponzi pyramid scheme.” The company markets purported cryptocurrency packages to investors with promises of large returns, but according to Lozano, investigations have determined that the currency lacks a true blockchain, the algorithm that gives cryptocoins their value.

″... Most investors have not been able to recoup or take their money out of the scheme once they invest in these coins,” Lozano said. “There is some degree of Ponzi scheme here simply because there are commissions paid to promoters and recruiters in order to bring in more victims.”

and there it is again, related to the article i posted previously. once again media trying to defame onecoin with false claims. i guess i got my answer. although im curious as to why the company gave this guy 400 million dollars.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:43 am

jonone wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:22 am
“There is some degree of Ponzi scheme here simply because there are commissions paid to promoters and recruiters in order to bring in more victims.”
these stupid, ignorant haters (eg. this pig brain shit face called lozano)
always vomit the same rubbish - namely, that any product that is sold using the Multi Level Marketing method must by its very nature be
a ponzi scheme.

MLM is a legitimate and very effective business model - receiving commissions is the driving force of this model

it only becomes a ponzi scheme when no product or value is given, only the promise of money for nothing

OneCoin offered the participation in a new type of future trading system/environment using the OC.
If we, the investors, believed in this vision, then we were willing to invest in it via the purchase of packages of tokens which later became OCs

like any vision of a radically new future product or system, there are always risks involved.
sometimes the vision works out - sometimes it does not.
whether OC is ultimately successful or not, we shall just have to wait and see

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:04 am

I gotta like how propaganda is hyping prosecutor Lozano's claim that onecoin is a ponzi-pyramid hybrid :)
I read the whole court document. Her every word clearly shows she was educated from Tim Tayshun-like source since she "knows that investigation showed no blockchain (wrong) and she "knows" there is open ongoing invertigation around onecoin in Germany (when in fact there are or were 187 of them worldwide, most of them in deadend. There will soon be official news about investigations.
Also, the whole case is like a TV soap, I thought my country courts were funny.

As for Marc Scott case, I wanted to make a topic but no need cause onecoin was not a client of his, I would assume that likes of Sebastian or other ex leaders laundered their compensation plan money or who knows what other money through his company.
I think UAE bank holds the key to whom did Marc send that money :) In the court document you can also see that Marc's lawyer also thinks onecoin is shady and he even mentions its name and founder (as she) missing. They are trying to defend Marc that he was not client of onecoin and also that he did not know money was dirty :D

But hey, propaganda assumes it is Onecoin itself as a company. Nice professionalism guys.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:11 pm

Onecoin108 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:21 pm
After the audit, contact with the Centro Bank, which should confirm the work site.
is this what you mean ? https://www.centrobanc.com/
or are you talking about a certain, unnamed central bank?

jonone

Post by jonone » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:06 pm

Onecoin108 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:21 pm
News from leaders from the office in Sofia (Sholpan Baltabaeva):
Dear partners!
Met with the director of the company Veselina. Sorry, it was impossible to take pictures. We have done our planned work with Elmira, with the support of Gaukhar Kadyrovna and Dilbar Mirsaitova (ranks you know them; I don’t list them).
Trip report:

Our main office in Sofia, it employs 55-60 people. The technical part of the staff works separately, there is no access there, which is correct. In the second part of the office there is a conference room where meetings are held. And in the same building there are employees who can help and advise. All staff is very friendly. Also, as you know, there are offices in Dubai and Hong Kong. From meetings with the management of the company understood the following:

1. KYC compliance is done by 8-10 people worldwide for 200 countries. They do not have time quickly. In the CIS 2 people. When you write letters, please speed up KYC, requests appear in the chronological table by ticket number, the sequence moves automatically, so we wait a very long time. For all countries one common order.

2. For security reasons, all technical information and plans are kept secret. Who read the latest press release of the company, it was written there that coordination with the Central Bank is underway, so here we are talking about the Central Bank of the country in which the exchange will be open, they call it exchange. The required licenses have been obtained, the financial audit has passed, now they are being calculated on the levers of restraining the course fall. The withdrawal in Fiat from this exchange platform will still be in a bank account. Nothing more can be said, as the company is wary of haters who can spoil everything at this crucial moment. The main crypts and Fiat will be traded. For the stability of the price of coins Onecoin will be introduce levers of containment, they are thought out.
The difficulty was in finding such a country for the exchange platform, where cryptocurrency would not only not be prohibited, but supported.
The platform is ready last week, materials in the audit. After the audit, contact with the Centro Bank, which should confirm the work site.

For the time being we will work on the old and the new sites, as long as they cannot be combined. I recommend to duplicate transactions in the old and the new DSH. The question of combining them has not been resolved. The referral on the new DSH screwed.

4. Coins and cash, located at the merchants in the old DSH deals with the developer. As a last resort, from the old site, the coins and cash will return to your Onelife office.

5. Accounts in DSH stand for approval for a long time, the main reason is that many of them are in draft in the draft, you have to send for approval, press the green button. Now, for some time, the merchant’s profile and trading account are not confirmed without transactions. Since there were cases when, after the publication and approval of transactions, the merchant changes the profile in the trading account, this was an unexpected surprise, so the decision was made: we fill in everything at once, expose the transaction (s) and send it for approval. That is, KYC, trading account, and all transactions must be approved for approval all at once. Then check.

Summary:
The company works in a regular mode, everything goes according to plan, some important information is not disclosed, taught by experience.
Now we are preparing for the exhibition of March 7-8-9 in Almaty. And learn the basics of trading on the stock exchange.

P.S. Some at the Moscow exhibition scored several coupons for a car for one login, and resell them, do not buy, they are canceled!
The new LH coins will be displayed after synchronizing the site with the rest of the resources.
i saw that habib zahib mentioned somone made all this up. igor maybe you could double confirm this considering being in the inner circle/ asking konstantin if this information is true.

and just food for thought, why in the heck do people keep calling the forex markets the stock exchange? the forex market is the forex markets not the stock exchange. smh

Sudi

Post by Sudi » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:56 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:04 am
I gotta like how propaganda is hyping prosecutor Lozano's claim that onecoin is a ponzi-pyramid hybrid :)
I read the whole court document. Her every word clearly shows she was educated from Tim Tayshun-like source since she "knows that investigation showed no blockchain (wrong) and she "knows" there is open ongoing invertigation around onecoin in Germany (when in fact there are or were 187 of them worldwide, most of them in deadend. There will soon be official news about investigations.
Also, the whole case is like a TV soap, I thought my country courts were funny.

As for Marc Scott case, I wanted to make a topic but no need cause onecoin was not a client of his, I would assume that likes of Sebastian or other ex leaders laundered their compensation plan money or who knows what other money through his company.
I think UAE bank holds the key to whom did Marc send that money :) In the court document you can also see that Marc's lawyer also thinks onecoin is shady and he even mentions its name and founder (as she) missing. They are trying to defend Marc that he was not client of onecoin and also that he did not know money was dirty :D

But hey, propaganda assumes it is Onecoin itself as a company. Nice professionalism guys.
anhaaaa,okay then.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:32 pm

Sorry I was too lazy to read this long post especially cause almost all of such long "news" from leaders are mostly over spiced let me go over it:
No objection here.
Yep, small team for large userbase. For now. They will probably outsource force later when public according to needs.
Sounds ok, carefull info cause many bad eyes are watching. I think this Centro Bank is a mistake, it should be central bank of the country where exchange will be registered. As far as I know it will be Europe.
If new DS works, I see no point duplicating deals, but I guess it boils down to the personal prefference.
No comment, no clue about that.
No comment here, looks like a good suggestion.
Summary:
The company works in a regular mode, everything goes according to plan, some important information is not disclosed, taught by experience
Yes naturally.

I don't see anything fake here.