Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
morgan48
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by morgan48 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:38 am

igorkrnic wrote:Anti war machinery does not even try to hide anymore, after cooldown, several articles released (behindmlm naturally) contra attack :)

Does anyone need any proof of war against Onecoin after removing news and replacing it with negativity and AGAIN no corporate arrests or charges after German investigation.
Not good at all good, but I think and hope that the company's management with Dr Ruja in the forefront are working in parallel with the official marketing at a higher level. Can not imagine she/they will let haters put an end to the project - even though they work on a wide front. I´m sure the company have a strategy against all these negative currents - hence they have had several years to get used to the way haters are operating.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:08 pm

morgan48 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:38 am
Not good at all good, but I think and hope that the company's management with Dr Ruja in the forefront are working in parallel with the official marketing at a higher level. Can not imagine she/they will let haters put an end to the project - even though they work on a wide front. I´m sure the company have a strategy against all these negative currents - hence they have had several years to get used to the way haters are operating.
Indeed not good but I see no strategy or care about it. Like they just go to the “let’s let the company take and survive all hits” path. So who is “weak” will abandon, those “stronger” will stay.

Mo500k
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:29 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Mo500k » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:32 pm

You are using the religion (BIBLE) technique, “to love your enemies”.

While we all know that loving your enemies does not work in reality. It is merely a fantasy!

WHY CANT YOU NOT COMMENT ON THIS VIDEO :

https://youtu.be/_twFdERmG1Y

Very factual truth: Any Crypto revolve around MLM as no future prospect!

I predict in 2019 that OneCoin will be known worldwide as a fake coin!
Simply because they will not be able to deliver the project they are promising!

And I can’t wait to see what explanation you will be giving to the users of this platform.

Maybe Igorkrnic May disappear like Ignatova Ruja!

flatrate
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by flatrate » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:54 pm

settle down you crazy cats ! ONE is like splinter you can't get at...

once again, and again, and again..... anyone arrested or charged in the company for any law breaking ??

oh, and the reason ONE claimed the 3 mil back from the money stolen by germany AND LEGAL FEES TOO BOOT, is because ONE did not nothing wrong and the ONE counsel appears to be formidable. the behind MLM scum farts are in a tizzy. they are more mental than ever. :lol: :lol:

must be tuff to keep your chin up after four yrs of constant negative press without one damn arrest or charge.. keep it up tim tim. your time is coming you fake clown. :lol: :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:31 pm

Mo500k wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:32 pm
You are using the religion (BIBLE) technique, “to love your enemies”.

While we all know that loving your enemies does not work in reality. It is merely a fantasy!
Bible is the ultimate truth. I love it when people say crap about me, it does not bother me, it makes me feel good. If I was good for nothing, no one would mention me anywhere. I don't even see you guys as my enemy, I am just a guy here who owns onecoins and has one or two thoughts about goods and bads in the system. I wish you poor guys could realize how pathetic you look with all the chats and tweets about me, my forum and my opinion. I am not a God, I have my opinion and perception about everything and I write it here and there, some people agree with me, some don't.
Why do you give me so much credit only you guys know (or do you)

Image
Mo500k wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:32 pm
WHY CANT YOU NOT COMMENT ON THIS VIDEO :

https://youtu.be/_twFdERmG1Y

Very factual truth: Any Crypto revolve around MLM as no future prospect!
But I already made several comments about it here and I didn't even watch all, from what I've seen, this guy is simply becoming a crypto purist and crypto schil educating people about the way how other projects work and to look in that direction yet reality is 90+ % projects are scam and 80?+ % of former ICOs that honor all the points he says are mandatory are already a failure so seems like common crypto model is guaranteed failure and Onecoin is different and maybe it will succeed?
I understand you guys pray that Onecoin fails so you guys don't end up being dumbasses who spent 4 years of life for nothing so you catch for whatever straw you can find so you give this crypto jay dude so much credit. I don't like when I make someone unhappy, and bu not allowing his video here I certainly made you guys unhappy.
So if you would like I can make a whole topic with his video link and let anyone watch it and comment and let's break that video apart. I mean, if I do that, I am pretty sure you will hate me even more.

Mo500k wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:32 pm
I predict in 2019 that OneCoin will be known worldwide as a fake coin!
Simply because they will not be able to deliver the project they are promising!
That is one of the possibilities yes. If they do not deliver new dealshaker, speed up kyc and onboarding, bring merchant exchange asap, merchants will slowly go to cooldown and cancel deals. So months ahead of us will be interesting to watch.
But, I am writing this from Italy from the hotel that I paid 100% in Onecoins...

Mo500k wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:32 pm
And I can’t wait to see what explanation you will be giving to the users of this platform.
Maybe Igorkrnic May disappear like Ignatova Ruja!
For every happening there is a reason. You guys give yourselves credit to be a judge and a jury being backed just by your opinions, assumptions and perception so for you, reason is an excuse and it is an endless hole.
And will you say your real name if Onecoin does not fail? WIll you disappear?
I have no reason to disappear. I am user just like anyone else, never sold packages, never made promises to anyone, in fact, I seem to be one of few who supports vision who were holding back network from hyping kralev deals, october 08.

morgan48
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by morgan48 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:14 pm

Nice Igor.... I like simple and clear comments - keep on!! Enjoy your stay in Italy

Futureofpayments
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:04 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Futureofpayments » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:57 am

I agree. The problem is that it is MLM model and most of the leaders have been previously in criminal enterprise. We need RUJA to sort these problems out, but no one knows where she is.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:39 am

Futureofpayments wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:57 am
I agree. The problem is that it is MLM model and most of the leaders have been previously in criminal enterprise. We need RUJA to sort these problems out, but no one knows where she is.
Oh but they have been sorted out and she is here just she is not public person any more.

TheOCneighbour
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:05 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by TheOCneighbour » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Hello, dearest ONE friends! New here, but been following the debate for a while, and since my good friend has invested I really want this to succeed.
But I must ask Igorkrnic; Did you stay at the hotel stated in your earlier post? Because that is located in Vienna, which is Austria and not Italy? Or did you find another stay on DS, payable in ONE? But anyway, it seems lovely to get a hotel at such a lovely place using the ONE currency. :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:19 pm

TheOCneighbour wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:17 pm
Hello, dearest ONE friends! New here, but been following the debate for a while, and since my good friend has invested I really want this to succeed.
But I must ask Igorkrnic; Did you stay at the hotel stated in your earlier post? Because that is located in Vienna, which is Austria and not Italy? Or did you find another stay on DS, payable in ONE? But anyway, it seems lovely to get a hotel at such a lovely place using the ONE currency. :)
Hello, that was different, it was Urania hotel
In Vienna in september. Yesterday I was near Verona Italy in Cangrande hotel:

https://www.dealshaker.com/en/listing/s ... ande+soave

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests