Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:44 am

kinyuenng wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:55 am
Igor,

Its not stupid to refer to that blockchain reader. It just illustrate robustness of the backoffice platform is. Its been 5 months since my accounts (15 nos) that not show coins matured from coinsafe. As a high tech crypto organization, its just pathetic.
I agree that tech part is a disgrace for fintech company, at least what is presented to us.
They do not have good developers obviously or they work intentionally slow.

That backoffice script was poorly made by old developers and it often looses connection with blockchain that is why I said it is stupid scrpt that should be discarded cause it is outdated without support. I did not say it is stupid to use it as you said.

kinyuenng

Post by kinyuenng » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:16 am

Igor,

Agreed, Onecoin Company should strengthen their IT department to befits being a fintech company that had turnover in multi-billions EUR. The sluggishness of the rectify the backoffice had give bad impression of the millions of members. Imagine the members will be using this platform to store/trade their fortune. Can the high traffic after Onecoin go public cause problem to the platform?

You mean they had intention to slow down the development of the platform?

rashaad

Post by rashaad » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:47 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:07 pm
please don’t look that stupid script in the back office cause it just shows output from blockchain while talled in.

Of course blocks are validated and coins are mined consistently.
But where to see this? Do just have to believe, because you say?

-
rashaad

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:29 pm

kinyuenng wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:16 am
Imagine the members will be using this platform to store/trade their fortune. Can the high traffic after Onecoin go public cause problem to the platform?

You mean they had intention to slow down the development of the platform?
I dont think this backoffice system will be used by users in future cause this is just for onelife network usage and it actially serves its purpose. We are yet to see the wallet and whole system in the time that comes.

rashaad wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:47 am
But where to see this? Do just have to believe, because you say?
-
rashaad
Where to see what? Transactions in the blockchain? Everyone can see their transactions in backoffice cause they are first done there anyway and when approved writte on the chain. People can not see blockchain directly and even birds know that cause it is private and there is no public explorer yet.

If there is a blockchain or not you do not need to trust me, cause German authorities already done that check when they took servers in January.

kinyuenng

Post by kinyuenng » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:33 pm

I dont think this backoffice system will be used by users in future cause this is just for onelife network usage and it actially serves its purpose. We are yet to see the wallet and whole system in the time that comes.
The education packages (Legal, Forex, Tycoon etc) will be still on sale into 2019. The platform will still serve the purpose. The Onelife account will be the wallet like bank accounts as Onecoin blockchain is a private centralized system like a bank system.

openmind

Post by openmind » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:39 pm

Hi Igor, have you seen on www.onecoinico.io

1. the information about Exchange Rate 300 OFCS = 1 ONE. What do you think about that?

2. round two, round three and round FOUR???

onebefree1

Post by onebefree1 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:06 pm

the rate of 300 ofc for 1 onecoin, is for us who belived in ruja for the IPO, and now we get less ones is not fair to us, i espect that they say us when and at what rate we will able to change the old OFCs and i hope this rate from 300 OFCs for 1 one is not for the old OFCs but the knew...

onebefree1

Post by onebefree1 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:10 pm

i belive in the company, and i see that we must use the dealshaker platform to expend our ones, but what i dont understand why all the ONElife events charge EUROS or FIAT currency and not ONE coins? the lider supost to be the example and for that they should charge in ones or in fiat currency, that is the first step to gain more usability for our ones.

onebefree1

Post by onebefree1 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:16 pm

i remember the time when i changed some onecoins to fiat in the XcoinX platform, and for more usability why the company dont let the merchant chnge their ONEs. How? easy, all the leaders or evrybody who makes the mlm, need to change obligatory some EUROS to ones, that would be the posibility that they get the EUROS as before and not the company as they are doing now, this will be very important to make more usability and dealshaker would be more active, what you thing about it Igor?
thanks

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:34 am

kinyuenng wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:33 pm
The education packages (Legal, Forex, Tycoon etc) will be still on sale into 2019. The platform will still serve the purpose. The Onelife account will be the wallet like bank accounts as Onecoin blockchain is a private centralized system like a bank system.
Actually wallet will be at wallet.onecoin.eu, not onelife.eu. But we will see what they will cook