ICO

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Farid55

ICO

Post by Farid55 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:38 pm

Hello Dear

What happened to the ICO, there is no news about it, without a road map and ICO how we going to the public in October? If there will be no ICO and IPO then what is the alternative, so we need some clarification on these please.

Regards

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: ICO

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:28 am

Hello
Idea was to offer tokens thst will be able to be exchanged to Onecoins after going public.
After January invedtigation some data from ico system was lost and other problems became more important so it was halted. For Onelife ico was never important.
But they can stil do it even 2 weeks before going public ;)

ChunLee

Post by ChunLee » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:27 pm

Greetings,

Apologies if I took you off the subject of discussion. However am really worried and don't know what else to do.

One of my down lines who signed up for the Tycoon+/Starter packages put in his coin safe over 10k coins which was left after he converted some for the OFC. The coin safe was meant to mature 1st week in June and so he called me to help him close it only to realize that his coin safe balance was showing zero..and when I clicked the coin safe account it requested for his transaction password which he typed in and a new coin safe account was created which wasn't what was intended...

Now the worry is why we have a zero one coin balance and what becomes of the accessibility of his coins following the new coin safe account that was created erroneously with maturity till June 2020...

I asked him to create a ticket which he did in mid June, but up till now he hasn't gotten a response.

Please I'll appreciate any help from you on how best to resolve this as he wants access to his coins. Your help will be much appreciated.

His username is Slamart and email is [email protected].

Thank you and kind regards.
Lovelin Maurice

cmspath

Post by cmspath » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:08 pm

I have put a lot of my coins into the ICO last summer with the promotions going on for the 2 for 1 - I have not been up to speed with what has been going on with OneLife these last few months. What will happen to the ICO's I have and is the xcoinx site going to be available for trading on 10/8?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:15 pm

Process of going public was announced few days ago and we started discussions here in this thread and there will be posted news next days as we get them

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4252