Coin sale limit on starter package

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Luival

Re: Coin sale limit on starter package

Post by Luival » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:28 am

In other words, OneAcademy packages in october will be replaced with OneForex packages and the game will repeat itself. And with our beloved ONES we can just shove them into the sewer if I CAN'T I TRANSFER MY ONES from OneLife to OneForex Platform.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:11 am

Luival wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:28 am
In other words, OneAcademy packages in october will be replaced with OneForex packages and the game will repeat itself. And with our beloved ONES we can just shove them into the sewer if I CAN'T I TRANSFER MY ONES from OneLife to OneForex Platform.
Not correct. Oneacademy will not be gone, it will stil live but will not come with tokens. They will come directly with onecoins. Oneforex is just an extension, a new product and income opportunity, totally different world.
ONE are coins to be usable on dealshaker for start, to use as payment medium for goods and services, and also it should become liquid to exchange for fiat currency.

It is a bit too much to expect ONE on the huge forex market and world leading meta trader 5 platform. After all it is cryptocurrency, not fiat currency and forex is foreign fiat exchange.

Luival

Post by Luival » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:51 pm

in that case: "ONE goes public" what the fuck does it mean ?

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Luival wrote:
if I CAN'T I TRANSFER MY ONES from OneLife to OneForex Platform.
The plan is to open enhanced XcoinX on October 8th, and start the public trading, where we should be able to exchange our coin.

But now there's another shocker going around on Facebook OneCoin groups. A OneLife leader from UK (Jamil Khan?) bought something like 40k€ BMW with 3.6 million OneCoins in DealShaker expo Romania auction. That's absolutely insane, considering the public trading should start on October 8th. Members and of course all the haters counted the coin valuation of this deal to be somewhere around 0.011€ (40 000 € / 3 600 000). Even if you count 20% went to OWF, it's still horrible devaluation of OneCoin.

I don't think Peter Kralev is happy about this either. With 3.6 million coins you could in principle buy 1065 deals of Kralev's BMW 530 D, but now a OneLife leader bought just 1 middle priced car with that amount of coins and it's even celebrated. What the hell?? :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcAlgyzWxlk

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Don’t worry this auction will not be approved by the company on dealshaker. Maybe they should try find someone to give 100.000 BTC for that car and see if anyone will do it, even those people who have million BTC

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:20 pm
Don’t worry this auction will not be approved by the company on dealshaker. Maybe they should try find someone to give 100.000 BTC for that car and see if anyone will do it, even those people who have million BTC
The damage comes from the fact that the leader doesn't give OneCoin much value. It doesn't send a very good message to normal OneCoin members when a leader is ready to throw away 3.6 million coins for 1 middle priced car. 3.6 million coins is worth 74.7 million euros if you count with the current coin price on BackOffice. The conclusion is the leader can't think 20.75€ is anywhere near a valid coin price. This was not a good move before October 8th.

Tzar

Post by Tzar » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:16 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm
Luival wrote:
if I CAN'T I TRANSFER MY ONES from OneLife to OneForex Platform.
The plan is to open enhanced XcoinX on October 8th, and start the public trading, where we should be able to exchange our coin.

But now there's another shocker going around on Facebook OneCoin groups. A OneLife leader from UK (Jamil Khan?) bought something like 40k€ BMW with 3.6 million OneCoins in DealShaker expo Romania auction. That's absolutely insane, considering the public trading should start on October 8th. Members and of course all the haters counted the coin valuation of this deal to be somewhere around 0.011€ (40 000 € / 3 600 000). Even if you count 20% went to OWF, it's still horrible devaluation of OneCoin.

I don't think Peter Kralev is happy about this either. With 3.6 million coins you could in principle buy 1065 deals of Kralev's BMW 530 D, but now a OneLife leader bought just 1 middle priced car with that amount of coins and it's even celebrated. What the hell?? :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcAlgyzWxlk

Don't know if am correct but auction is not the same as normal sales because it involves individuals bidding for a particular item and the highest bidder wins. Sometimes, such items can be bought far more than the value depending on the individuals bidding and the importance placed on auction. The car in question was auctioned.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:57 pm

Tzar wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:16 pm
Don't know if am correct but auction is not the same as normal sales because it involves individuals bidding for a particular item and the highest bidder wins. Sometimes, such items can be bought far more than the value depending on the individuals bidding and the importance placed on auction. The car in question was auctioned.
How is the auction going to change the fact that the different OneLife leaders were offering millions of coins to get a normal middle priced car?
If the leaders believe the coin value is truely 20.75€, it would mean the winner could have got 1867 similar BMWs after 3 months.. What's the point?
Sure, prices can get higher in auction, but who pays around 75 million euros of that €40k BMW? :)

Tzar

Post by Tzar » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:24 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:57 pm
Tzar wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:16 pm
How is the auction going to change the fact that the different OneLife leaders were offering millions of coins to get a normal middle priced car?
If the leaders believe the coin value is truely 20.75€, it would mean the winner could have got 1867 similar BMWs after 3 months.. What's the point?
Sure, prices can get higher in auction, but who pays around 75 million euros of that €40k BMW? :)
I don't feel that it has anything to do with the value of ONE but just to create more awareness. Remember that in 2010 two pizzas was bought for 10,000 BTC @ $0.08, would you then say that that was the value of the pizzas?

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:34 pm

Tzar wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:24 pm
I don't feel that it has anything to do with the value of ONE but just to create more awareness. Remember that in 2010 two pizzas was bought for 10,000 BTC @ $0.08, would you then say that that was the value of the pizzas?
Nobody could say in 2010 what Bitcoin will become, if anything. It was the market price of BTC, the first cryptocurrency ever. It was the true value of the pizzas back then.

But now, the BackOffice price for OneCoin is 20.75€, and the OneLife leaders offered millions of coins in order to get just one relatively cheap car, while at the same time Kralev is hoping to be able to deliver thousands of cars priced just couple of thousands coins per car. Kralev of course needs high coin price and lots of euros from the market.
It's totally different situation than the Bitcoin pizza case.

If the point was to bring awareness, imo the effect was negative if the meaning is to grow peoples faith in the coin price, seeing these leaders throwing away millions of coins like nothing.