Coins Not Showing in Coinsafe

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
cryptogirl

Re: Coins Not Showing in Coinsafe

Post by cryptogirl » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:41 pm

Any update on the coinsafe issue? My coins still aren't showing in my account. I would like to use some for an OneCoin Expo. Please advise and thank you for an update.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:20 am

cryptogirl wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:41 pm
Any update on the coinsafe issue? My coins still aren't showing in my account. I would like to use some for an OneCoin Expo. Please advise and thank you for an update.
Unfortunately no, they said will work on that after the split.

cryptogirl

Post by cryptogirl » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:23 pm

So when is the split? How can I use some for a Dealshaker Expo?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:56 pm

cryptogirl wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:23 pm
So when is the split? How can I use some for a Dealshaker Expo?
No clue when the split will happen but since promo wheel is prolonged until October 07 I suppose after that date.
Unfortunately, you will not be able to use coins before they fix that.

Stefania

Post by Stefania » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:04 pm

I too have lost sight of all my coins in three accounts since they matured from the Coin Safe in early August. You say not many people are affected by this, but, actually, how many are?
I, personally, know of two others, besides myself, who have (or had) the same problem.
I agree with the person who suggested this should be a notification on the dashboard to the effect that the problem is known and being fixed. It would make us feel more confident.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:57 pm

Stefania wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:04 pm
I too have lost sight of all my coins in three accounts since they matured from the Coin Safe in early August. You say not many people are affected by this, but, actually, how many are?
I, personally, know of two others, besides myself, who have (or had) the same problem.
I agree with the person who suggested this should be a notification on the dashboard to the effect that the problem is known and being fixed. It would make us feel more confident.
As time passes seems like more and more coinsafes expire and more and more people are affected.

Dynamo

Post by Dynamo » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:21 pm

First of all, I'm new to this forum and have to take my hat off for the work done here to inform and answer all questions.

However, there is an issue that now concerns more and more members, and this is as follows.

CoinSafe Issue 1:
The CoinSafe issue by not seeing OneCoin in CoinSafe does NOT apply to a few - and it is NOT a minority of affected accounts. There are thousands of members who can not see their OneCoin in CoinSafe - and the number increases daily and frustration accordingly.

CoinSafe Issue 2:
When the CoinSafe period expires, a red button will appear «Close» where you have 30 days to disable for a new period.

Many members who have clicked the «Close» button and ended CoinSafe - nevertheless experience a few days after the computer system has renewed the CoinSafe period by another 12 - 18 or 24 months. In order for there to be no misunderstanding - these members (including myself) have NOT entered their «Transaction Password» and enabled a new period.

An example of many is a person in my downline who had 11.000 OneCoin in CoinSafe where the period expired October 1st. The plan was to use some of these to trade on Deal Shaker. The person deactivated CoinSafe after the red button «Close» appeared - where the number of OneCoin was returned to OneCoin account.

It was with great surprise, after a few days, he signed up to trade on Deal Shaker and discovered that the computer system had enabled a new CoinSafe period of 24 months. As a result, he can not use his OneCoin to trade or to change when the time comes - before October 2020, because the computer system has enabled the CoinSafe period without his approval.

CoinSafe Issue 3:
As mentioned above, a red button will appear «Close» where you have 30 days to disable for a new period. This red button «Close» only appears to some members when the CoinSafe period has expired - but NOT at all. On the other hand, OneCoin in CoinSafe is not visible.

When the red button «Close» does not appear, this causes both confusion and frustration - and some of those who planned to quit CoinSafe unknowingly enter their «Transaction Password» and activate a new period - even if this was not the plan.

Support:
There are a large number of people who have written to support due to the above problems - but support is unfortunately totally absent with lack of response. The problems create great frustration and negative marketing in the network.

This forum:
Reading one of the answers in this thread on this forum - «... this forum is more for technical and broader issues ... - and that it's more important things to fix now.»

If the above CoinSafe problem is not technical, big enough and important enough - it's something I have not understood.

Because OneCoin support is totally absent - what forum should we contact?

In my eyes, the company should inform about the issue on the dashboard or in the newsletter, so that the problem becomes known and the solution is under working - before the frustration, panic and reputation exchange reaches sky heights.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:07 pm

Dynamo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:21 pm
CoinSafe Issue 1:
The CoinSafe issue by not seeing OneCoin in CoinSafe does NOT apply to a few - and it is NOT a minority of affected accounts. There are thousands of members who can not see their OneCoin in CoinSafe - and the number increases daily and frustration accordingly.
"not many accounts were affected" was the word several months ago and it was true, but it turnd out also that every new coinsafe expired account encountered this issue.
Dynamo wrote:
CoinSafe Issue 2:
When the CoinSafe period expires, a red button will appear «Close» where you have 30 days to disable for a new period.

Many members who have clicked the «Close» button and ended CoinSafe - nevertheless experience a few days after the computer system has renewed the CoinSafe period by another 12 - 18 or 24 months. In order for there to be no misunderstanding - these members (including myself) have NOT entered their «Transaction Password» and enabled a new period.
This is new to me but does not surprise me cause old It that fled away scared of police in February obviously made a hell of a bad job on this coinsafe code.
Dynamo wrote:
Support:
There are a large number of people who have written to support due to the above problems - but support is unfortunately totally absent with lack of response. The problems create great frustration and negative marketing in the network.
This is also as expected cause support workers are here to help with mostly explanatory things but technical bugs they can only forward to IT department and company is well aware of this coinsafe issue and they communicated this issue will be the priority to be fixed after the split.
So I guess support does not want to waste time answering all the tickets cause they do not have the power to fix it. But if you as kme, they should at least put some generic message to all the tickets writing such issue.

Dynamo wrote:
This forum:
Reading one of the answers in this thread on this forum - «... this forum is more for technical and broader issues ... - and that it's more important things to fix now.»

If the above CoinSafe problem is not technical, big enough and important enough - it's something I have not understood.
Indeed you misunderstood this forum. This is not an official forum of the company and there is no support here. This forum was first made to debunk and show another side of all the old anti onecoin spins and propaganda. But since that is almost finished, it is my own good will to try and answer questions and give progress info here to the people who do not have upline anymore. So you will not find official help here.

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Thats what i said a long time ago, every coin safe makes same problem, when the coin safe period expires. It does not help to tell that to GLG or IC members to tell it to company to make an official announcement concerning that.. but answer was always like here it belongs only a few accounts.. and that is not true. It is not their strength within the community to build trust, this includes admitting mistakes, which can happen for the reasons of investigation and taken server. They do not hear our voice..

Nqamar

Post by Nqamar » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:11 pm

My coins also not shown in coinsafe mode where it is gone?