Coins Not Showing in Coinsafe

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
HoneyBadger

Coins Not Showing in Coinsafe

Post by HoneyBadger » Tue May 22, 2018 8:52 pm

Hello,

I recently logged into my two Festival Combo accounts to close them out from Coinsafe. When I logged into the accounts, my coins were no longer there showing in the Coinsafe. They had always shown there before. And, on both of my accounts I made the mistake of trying to login to the Coinsafe account by entering my Transaction Password, which has apparently opened a new Coinsafe account, which I absolutely did not want to do. I've been waiting for a year, and had set myself reminders to make sure that I closed the Coinsafe account within the 30 day time frame to close.

So, now it seems that #1. I do not see these coins anywhere in my accounts, and #2. Have accidentally opened a new Coinsafe account on both of my Festival Combo accounts. These accounts together have over 1 Million Onecoin between them. As you can imagine, the coins not showing anywhere in the accounts is not something I'm comfortable with. Also, I have submitted multiple Support Tickets to Onecoin/Onelife support team. And, still have not received an actual response.

I have actually moved from the United States to Puerto Rico in order to be able to use my Onecoins, among other reasons, other Crypto investments, projects, tax incentives, etc.. I'm trying to stay positive, but this has really been stressing me out.

I don't understand why all my coins seem to have vanished, and I certainly did not want to lock them up in Coinsafe for another 2 years! Can you please help me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you so much for any information, time, and help you can provide to me..

I look forward to hearing back from you, and hope very much that this situation can be sorted out properly!

Trueadvocate

Re: Coins Not Showing in Coinsafe

Post by Trueadvocate » Wed May 23, 2018 7:05 am

HoneyBadger wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:52 pm
Hello,

I recently logged into my two Festival Combo accounts to close them out from Coinsafe. When I logged into the accounts, my coins were no longer there showing in the Coinsafe. They had always shown there before. And, on both of my accounts I made the mistake of trying to login to the Coinsafe account by entering my Transaction Password, which has apparently opened a new Coinsafe account, which I absolutely did not want to do. I've been waiting for a year, and had set myself reminders to make sure that I closed the Coinsafe account within the 30 day time frame to close.

So, now it seems that #1. I do not see these coins anywhere in my accounts, and #2. Have accidentally opened a new Coinsafe account on both of my Festival Combo accounts. These accounts together have over 1 Million Onecoin between them. As you can imagine, the coins not showing anywhere in the accounts is not something I'm comfortable with. Also, I have submitted multiple Support Tickets to Onecoin/Onelife support team. And, still have not received an actual response.

I have actually moved from the United States to Puerto Rico in order to be able to use my Onecoins, among other reasons, other Crypto investments, projects, tax incentives, etc.. I'm trying to stay positive, but this has really been stressing me out.

I don't understand why all my coins seem to have vanished, and I certainly did not want to lock them up in Coinsafe for another 2 years! Can you please help me?

I look forward to hearing back from you, and hope very much that this situation can be sorted out properly!
Honey Badger .... I suggest you logged-in as per usual .... From Help Section, you can send a message & someone in Admin ( OneLIfe ) will be able to assist you. This forum is for more technical & broader issues with OneCoin. I am sure you will get the assistance that you need!!!

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Wed May 23, 2018 9:46 am

HoneyBadger wrote:
Hello,

I have same situation. As far as I know, you don't have to close it within 30 day time frame, I just had that prolongation box unchecked. I am waiting for reply from support!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed May 23, 2018 9:56 am

HoneyBadger wrote:

Please write your usernames to me on private message or on my email so I can try and assist you with this by forwarding it to the company so they can see what went wrong.
Some glitches and bugs happened after servers were taken to investigate and some problems were made by old IT so new IT needs to fix those as they are detected

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed May 23, 2018 10:07 am

Yep, the same thing happened to one of my fellow Onecoiners some time ago. About 12 000 coins disappeared from CoinSafe. No coins anywhere. Both coin accounts 0. And I have seen similar reports of this in Facebook as well.

Sometimes I wonder what the hell the company is doing with all the billions and after 4 years of building the company? OneCoin is not a start-up anymore. It's soon 4 years old.
I hope things start to go very soon to the right direction. Lately it has been more talk and promises than actual improvements.

IMO OneCoin should:
1. Announce who is in charge and takes responsibility! Announce the CEO. BitConnect and other scams don't have CEOs. We shouldn't be in that same category.
2. Publish a real roadmap and frequent updates how things are progressing.
3. Hire much more people to support department so that people actually get answers to their problems.
4. Generally get their shit together already.

I am starting to worry how are we going to get people to buy coins on public market if things don't start changing for the better soon.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Wed May 23, 2018 1:56 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:07 am
Yep, the same thing happened to one of my fellow Onecoiners some time ago. About 12 000 coins disappeared from CoinSafe. No coins anywhere. Both coin accounts 0. And I have seen similar reports of this in Facebook as well.

Sometimes I wonder what the hell the company is doing with all the billions and after 4 years of building the company? OneCoin is not a start-up anymore. It's soon 4 years old.
I hope things start to go very soon to the right direction. Lately it has been more talk and promises than actual improvements.

IMO OneCoin should:
1. Announce who is in charge and takes responsibility! Announce the CEO. BitConnect and other scams don't have CEOs. We shouldn't be in that same category.
2. Publish a real roadmap and frequent updates how things are progressing.
3. Hire much more people to support department so that people actually get answers to their problems.
4. Generally get their shit together already.

I am starting to worry how are we going to get people to buy coins on public market if things don't start changing for the better soon.
- I suggest that you demonstrate a bit more faith; At least go to Help Section of the OneLife account! I did with a particular issue & it was resolved albeit 5 months later ...... Too much unknown factors; At least do the right thing and do that first!!! And then voice your unhappiness of OneLIfe.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed May 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Trueadvocate wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 1:56 pm

- I suggest that you demonstrate a bit more faith; At least go to Help Section of the OneLife account! I did with a particular issue & it was resolved albeit 5 months later ...... Too much unknown factors; At least do the right thing and do that first!!! And then voice your unhappiness of OneLIfe.
My problem is not lack of faith. But are you then happy that your issue took 5 months to solve??

First of all, it was a problem with someone I know, so I can't go to any help section for him. I just wanted to point out to the original poster this is not an uncommon problem at all. Second, I think we have been waiting and keeping faith so long, that we could start expecting a little more from the company, and not just be content dreaming about Kralev cars and high coin price. Some of us have invested tens even hundreds of thousands, and the public trading should be just couple of months away. It would be nice if the company could also demonstrate some improved robustness.

My opinion..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed May 23, 2018 2:54 pm

What part of "there as a disruption in January by the investigators and some delays might happen" did people not understand?

Write a detailed ticket and leave them to work, there are more important things to fix now, coins cannot be lost, they are in the blockchain and when they fix more important issues they will address missing coins.

Would you rather have them waste time returning coins to your balance or to deliver actual platforms crucial to coin success?
What good are coins on your balance if there are no platforms to use them on.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed May 23, 2018 3:04 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:54 pm
What part of "there as a disruption in January by the investigators and some delays might happen" did people not understand?
The problems with support didn't start from January. Several billion dollar company SHOULD have plenty money to hire enough people, both support and IT tech people. I don't understand what is the problem acknowledging and fixing this.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed May 23, 2018 3:08 pm

Half of the support staff fled due to fear from investigation. FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) around Onecoin in media also affecting companies who want to cooperate with Onecoin and pull some propaganda on their reputability too.
So it is not just money, it is hard to find good, strong and trustworthy tram for IT and support. IT is supposed to be settled but they are yet to prove themselves.